[FanFic Series] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderator: Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Ireul
Ireul

Re: [FanFic Series] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:37 am

Good evening everyone!!!!!

The time has come to close one story and open another... so without further ado, I present tonight's uploads.

For your reading pleasure.
In addition to that, here are the next two chapter titles for the fic.
    Chapter 2 – I Am Not the One You Know
    Chapter 3 – Betrayal; Tabris Deceives

A lot happens in these chapter, so please enjoy!

The links and status of my saga are below: NGE: Legacy – Table of Contents
Origins Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; Complete, 15 of 15 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; In-Process, 1 of 12 Chapters
Resurgence Arc – Under Construction...
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VIII: Echoes of the Past
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IX: Daybreak
Supplemental Stories – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots; In-Process, 5 of ?? Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots: A Very Evangelion Xmas; In-Process, 2 of ?? Chapters
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

silvermoonlight
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:57 am

Awesome end to the Gundam story I really enjoyed it :D
SPOILER: Show
Thank you for putting a great spin on the end of Evangelion hosbital scene and making it cool and consenting :D

My god the first chapter of Ode To Joy was like a fucking battle ground like the dark side of the series is here and making sure you know it and this version of Kaworu is a an even more massive asshole than the manga version which I never thought would ever be possible.
I can see an epic battle between Asuka and Kaworu in the coming chapters, the question is who is going to break first in this battle of wills?
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Ireul
Ireul

Re: New FanFic! Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:50 am

Hello all!

Well, seeing as I haven't really done this in a while, I have the opening scenes of Chapter 2 ready here as a teaser picking up right where Chapter 1 left off...

So, here for your reading pleasure.

Excerpt of Episode VI, Chapter 2  SPOILER: Show
Excerpt from Episode VI: Return of Reality – Chapter 2 – I Am Not the One You Know
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2 – I Am Not the One You Know
December 12, 2016 – NERV HQ, Medical Wing

Rei was staring blankly at Shinji as Mari ran out of the room, barely stifling her sobs as she did. Rei had a blank look on her face, like when Shinji had first met her. She didn’t seem like herself, which worried Shinji.

“Rei?” Shinji asked.

“Was that her name?” Rei asked.

“No, that’s your name.” Shinji said. “Her name was Mari.”

“Oh… well…” Rei said. “Who are you?”

“I’m Shinji…” Shinji muttered. “I’m your friend…”

“But I don’t know you either.” Rei said. “How can we be friends?”

“I…” Shinji stammered. “You don’t remember what happened to you?”

“What happened to me?” Rei asked.

“You got hurt trying to saving to save us all…” Shinji said. “You almost died, he thought you had for a while there…”

“So… I am the third…” Rei muttered. “It wasn’t a dream…”

“What?” Shinji asked.

“Nothing of concern.” Rei replied. “Could you leave? I would like to be alone.”

“Sure, Rei…” Shinji said sullenly. “I’m glad you’re back.”

As Shinji walked out of the room, Rei’s blank look became one of concern and sorrow.

“So, I did die that day…” Rei said to herself. “But I can’t let them know that… I have too much to process. Another death… another horrific death…”

Rei shuttered at the vivid memories of her slow and painful death, flashes of her time inside the sweltering Entry Plug, the smell and feel of her flesh burning and cooking, her insides boiling, and the agonizing pain and loneliness she felt.

“No… they mustn’t know what happened…” Rei said. “No matter how much it hurts them, I need to keep my distance. Especially Mari… I should never have admitted my feelings for her when I cannot understand and interpret my feelings…”
–––

Origins Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; In-Process, 1 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots: A Very Evangelion Xmas; In-Process, 2 of ?? Chapters
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

camilopc1234
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby camilopc1234 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:56 am

So... When the Spanish version is going out? e.e

DarkBluePhoenix
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:47 pm

Hello all!

Not much to say tonight, as it's late and I am sleep deprived. ^But, I am sorry to say that the fic will only be coming out in English.

For your reading pleasure.
In addition to that, here is the next chapter titles for the fic.
    Chapter 3 – Betrayal; Tabris Deceives
Hopefully this puts a smile on your face, as this week's chapter will not... I mean, we are in that part of the story after all...

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; In-Process, 2 of 12 Chapters
Last edited by DarkBluePhoenix on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

silvermoonlight
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:25 pm

This chapter was just as dark and harsh and everything is falling apart.

PS
Please strangle this Dorian grey asshole version of Kaworu
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:35 pm

Good evening everyone.

Chapter 3 is on hold until next week due to my computer giving me several Blue Screens of Death the past few days. So, until I get my new PC delivered, I can't really do much story wise as my old PC's hard drive is giving out and has read errors out the wazoo, however, no data has been lost and has been safely removed to an external drive. Although, after 7 1/2 years, some things do need to be replaced. Anyway, thank you for your patience, and I promise the chapter will be worth the wait.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; In-Process, 2 of 12 Chapters

Return to “Fanfiction”