[FanFic Series] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

VUX
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Re: [FanFic Series] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

•      
  •      

Postby VUX » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:35 pm

Your right, sorry about that.
"When life gives you problems..., get into the robot!"

"We VUX wanted peace with humans, until they day that insult was thrown"
"Where's you're ogrelord now laddeh?" Drek

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:40 pm

VUX wrote:I have a few questions about your fanfic series DarkBluePheonix. First, i would like to know, are you going to continue it, or are you done. Second, when will it be finished. And third, are you going to use the same angels in the awakening arc, or will you make up new ones?

Other question, why do you hate the Mp Evas, cause i prefer them over the rebuild version, which i thought were designed lazily

Hello VUX,

Don't worry, I do plan on continuing my fic, and I'm very far from done with my fic. I've been working on the story for the past few weeks, ironing out some plot points that needed a careful review. I'm not quite sure when it will be finished though, most likely by the end of 2018. There's still a lot to write, and it does take a fair amount of time. As for your third question, to keep it vague, there will be different Angels showing up, but anything beyond that would be a spoiler, and I don't want to give anything away.

As to the MP EVAs question, the MP EVAs described in Episode VI were the same from EoE, but were designated as a different breed of Evangelion to differentiate them from our hero Evangelions.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

VUX
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby VUX » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:19 pm

Thank you for the info and keep up with the good work! :clap:

VUX
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby VUX » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:50 pm

I've got a few more questions for you DarkBluePheonix

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:14 pm

Good morning EVA Fans!

It's been a few long weeks, but I've been writing and this is the result! It's another one shot, but this time it fills in some of those gaps between Episodes VI and VII. Episode VII will resume next week, but I won't be giving up any chapter names for fear of spoilers. So, you'll just have to be patient for the saga to continue.In the meantime though, enjoy the one shot!

For your reading pleasure.
And as a reference to the cars in the story...
Ford Kuga (in the color of Shinji's choice)
Kaji's old Ferrari (minus Tom Selleck)

The links and status of my saga are below: NGE: Legacy – Table of Contents
Origins Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; Complete, 15 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; Complete, 12 of 12 Chapters
Resurgence Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 1 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VIII: Echoes of the Past
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IX: Daybreak
Supplemental Stories – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots; In-Process, 6 of 9 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots: A Very Evangelion Xmas; In-Process, 4 of 6 Chapters
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

VUX
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby VUX » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:05 am

You don't know how happy I am

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:13 am

Good evening all.

I have not forgotten about posting a new chapter. I have been working hard on he new story since I posted its opening, however, the story and its plot still needs some fleshing out, and seeing as I'm now making entirely new content, it will take a bit longer to flesh out the details beyond the rough outline I gave myself almost two years ago. Not to worry, I should have Chapter 2 posted by this Monday or Tuesday, with Chapter 3 following on Sunday. Thank you all for your continued patience.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; Complete, 12 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 1 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots: A Very Evangelion Xmas; In-Process, 4 of 6 Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:58 am

Good evening evageeks!

After several weeks of ironing out the early stages of this new story, I've finally been able to piece together this chapter! So, with my vague plot now formalized, we can continue this journey right where it left off... with a mighty roar.

And thank you all again for your continued patience.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 2 of 12 Chapters

Fyrstorm
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Fyrstorm » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:48 pm

Well, I've read this new chapter over, and it's looking pretty neat! Definitely interested in what's gonna happen next.
My ongoing fanfics: NGE: (Not) the End, Evangelion: Regenesis

Winking Mari makes my heart go doki doki
We're all Asuka-fanboys? I take great exception to that. It's Mari I want to plow nine ways from Sunday, if you don't mind.

What? She's 28 now.

VUX
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby VUX » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:55 pm

You still updating?

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:51 pm

Good evening evageeks!

So, now that I've rewritten the biggest part of this new chapter twice over, its time for a reveal...

And thank you all again for your continued patience.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 3 of 12 Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:17 pm

Good evening all.

I have short announcement to make, nothing serious, just trying to keep all my readers up to date on the story's goings on. Until further notice, I will be releasing chapters every two weeks to compensate for the goings on in my real life, which unfortunately is effecting my ability to write on the weekly schedule that I'm used to. So, next week will see the release of Chapter 4, and I will keep you up to date on any other changes going forward. Thank you all very much for your continued support as well, it is very much appreciated.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 3 of 12 Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:31 pm

Good evening all.

I have another short announcement to make, nothing serious, just trying to keep all my readers up to date on the story's goings on. Due to RL issues, I've been having trouble finding time to write out the story. However, after a month's worth of piecing it together, I should have the chapter ready to upload for this weekend. Going forward, I'll probably be sticking to bi-weekly uploads just to deal with the my lack of time. I do promise this chapter is quite long (about 20,000 words), so the wait will, I hope, have been worth it. Thank you all for our continued support, and I look forward to posting more chapters to get this story moving again.

And to apologize again, here's Rei in a bikini

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:31 am

Good morning evageeks!

I am pleased to announce that after many delays and other unfortunate happenings IRL, the fourth chapter of my latest fic is finally ready for release, so without further ado...

In addition to the chapter, I am happy to announce the next two chapter names
    Chapter 5 – Life’s Blood
    Chapter 6 – The Four Horsemen
Well, you've seen these Angels already... nothing wrong with a reminder on Angel's past... who knows what the Eighteenth may look like? :emogendo:

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 4 of 12 Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:09 pm

Just for a reference this is what the last chapter's Angel looked like. He's in a spoiler so anyone having not read the chapter may still be surprised by the Eighteenth Angel.
Iblis  SPOILER: Show

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 4 of 12 Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:19 am

Good evening all.

It seems fitting that my 1,000th post on evageeks be about my fic, so here it is. I am happy to announce that Chapter 5 has been posted. It's a little sooner than expected, but I didn't think anyone would mind too much if I posted it now as opposed to next week. I look forward to posting more of this current fic, and catching up on and completing the One Shots series, which I did promise this spring. Those will likely resume after Chapter 6 has been posted. And once again, thank you all for your continued support, it is always very much appreciated. Have a happy Easter, and a wonderful Passover.

In addition to the chapter, I am happy to announce the next chapter name
    Chapter 6 – The Four Horsemen
And now for some Mari in a better mood than she is in the chapter

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 5 of 12 Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:58 pm

Good evening evageeks!

Well, this is a very important chapter for me, not only am I posting it on my birthday, it comes one year after I released Gundam Invasion and completed SEELE Strikes Back, two of my most successful stories, and marks over 1,000,000 words published with this series. It's been fun so far, and I can't wait to complete the story in another... 30-odd chapters. Thank you to everyone who has read the series, every view is greatly and humbly appreciated. And now, without further ado, this week's chapter offering.

And seeing as this has some relevance to the chapter...

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 6 of 12 Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Re: New FanFic! Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:29 pm

Well, my 1,100th post here brings you the updated track listing for Shinji's SDAT. While he doesn't use it anymore, it is hooked into Kaji's old Ferrari for him to listen to while he drives, because it has a tape player. The songs were switched out in the intervening years between Episode VI and Episode VII with the same editing equipment he had at Kyoraku's while he lived there.

It's listed out as song, Artist, “Album Title” (Year)
    Track 01: The Music Or The Misery, Fall Out Boy, “From Under the Cork Tree” (2005)
    Track 02: Points of Authority, Linkin Park, “Hybrid Theory” (2000)
    Track 03: Scars, Papa Roach, “Getting Away With Murder” (2003)
    Track 04: Breaking The Habit, Linkin Park, “Meteora” (2003)
    Track 05: Thanks For The Memories, Fall Out Boy, “Infinity on High” (2007)
    Track 06: Higher, Creed, “Human Clay” (1999)
    Track 07: Wherever You Will Go, The Calling, “Camino Palmero” (2001)
    Track 08: Closing Time, Semisonic, “Feeling Strangely Fine” (1998)
    Track 09: Second Chance, Shinedown, “The Sound of Madness” (2008)
    Track 10: Sugar, We're Going Down, Fall Out Boy, “From Under the Cork Tree” (2005)
    Track 11: Wake Me Up When September Ends, Green Day, “American Idiot” (2005)
    Track 12: Can’t Take It, The All–American Rejects “Move Along” (2005)
    Track 13: Hanging By A Moment, Lifehouse, “No Name Face” (2000)
    Track 14: Pushing Me Away, Linkin Park, “Hybrid Theory” (2000)
    Track 15: The Boys of Summer, The Ataris, “So Long, Astoria” (2003)
    Track 16: Give It All, Rise Against, “Siren Song of the Counter Culture” (2004)
    Track 17: The Great Escape, Boys Like Girls, “Boys Like Girls” (2007)
    Track 18: Hero/Heroine, Boys Like Girls, “Boys Like Girls” (2007)
    Track 19: Good Riddance (Time of Your Life), Green Day, “Nimrod” (1997)
    Track 20: Dance Inside, The All–American Rejects “Move Along” (2005)
    Track 21: A Place For My Head, Linkin Park, “Hybrid Theory” (2000)
    Track 22: Numb, Linkin Park, “Meteora” (2003)
    Track 23: It Ends Tonight, The All–American Rejects “Move Along” (2005)
    Track 24: Barely Breathing, Duncan Sheik, “Duncan Sheik” (1996)
    Track 25: Crawling, Linkin Park, “Hybrid Theory” (2000)
    Track 26: Runaway, Linkin Park, “Hybrid Theory” (2000)
    Track 27: Heart Attack, Demi Lovato, “Demi” (2013)
    Track 28: In The End, Linkin Park, “Hybrid Theory” (2000)
    Track 29: Still Into You, Paramore, “Paramore” (2013)
    Track 30: My Happy Ending, Avril Lavigne, “Under My Skin” (2004)
The songs that were left over from Gendo have been removed and replaced with suggestions from Asuka and Mari. It also includes the song that Asuka and Shinji consummated their relationship to at Track 20
Keep playing that music  SPOILER: Show

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 6 of 12 Chapters
Last edited by DarkBluePhoenix on Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:26 am

Good morning all,

Sorry for the delay with this chapter, I was not feeling my best this weekend, and did not have time to read through the chapter before submitting, delaying the submission until this morning. However, it is posted now, so it could be worse, really, considering the past few months. I do hope you enjoy it, and in a few weeks, once I close out the One Shot collection (not the Christmas one) and fill in a few of the gaps, I'll get back to the main story.

And even if the chapter's theme is a few months late, it was still immensely fun to write.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots; In-Process, 7 of 9 Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:22 am

Good morning everyone.

Seems like old times with me posting a chapter right after I've gotten up, but here we are, One Shot 8 is now up for public consumption, and the final one shot will be posted next Saturday, so stay tuned.

And for your previewing pleasure, here is the final one shot's name
    One Shot 9 – The Festival
These will make sense to you very quickly once you read the chapter

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots; In-Process, 8 of 9 Chapters

Return to “Fanfiction”