[FanFic Series] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: New FanFic! Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu May 11, 2017 5:17 am

Very cool chapter not gonna lie seeing Wufei grovel and apologise to Asuka for being an asshole was great, oh and Mari being Mari was so funny in places. ^_^

SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat May 13, 2017 7:51 pm

Good evening everyone!

In my fervor to continue writing this morning, in addition to catching up on some of fanfic reading for the week, I forgot to post this earlier.

Here for your reading pleasure:
And here's a quick rundown of the next few chapters, hope you enjoy ^_^
    Chapter 7 – Return of the Lightning Count
    Chapter 8 – School Haze
    Chapter 9 – The Gundam They Called Zero
    Chapter 10 – Rhythm Emotion
Combat Ready  SPOILER: Show

The links and status of my saga are below: NGE: Legacy – Table of Contents
Origins Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 6 of 15 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Resurgence Arc – Under Construction...
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VIII: Echoes of the Past
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IX: Daybreak
Supplemental Stories – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots; In-Process, 5 of ?? Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots: A Very Evangelion Xmas; In-Process, 2 of ?? Chapters
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed May 17, 2017 8:40 am

Hello all.

Just a quick update, I've updated Chapter 6 a bit to increase the amount of enemies that have been landed in order to assist my plot further down the line, as looking at the umber I need, it didn't make sense going forward. So 100,000 Virgos have been increased to 150,000 of the three Virgo variants.

Here for your (revised) reading pleasure:
    Chapter 7 – Return of the Lightning Count
    Chapter 8 – School Haze

Origins Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 6 of 15 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots: A Very Evangelion Xmas; In-Process, 2 of ?? Chapters
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Re: [FanFic Series] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun May 21, 2017 12:50 pm

Good afternoon everyone.

Due to an injury in my family, this chapter was delayed in its posting. However, the chapter is now posted, so no harm done. I do hope everyone enjoys what I've pulled together for this chapter.

Chapter 8 – School Haze

And welcome one of our newest additions.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 7 of 15 Chapters

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed May 24, 2017 8:04 am

Just realized I hadn't commented as both chapters have been a wicked ride :)

Nice to see a certain person appearing in the Evangelion universe.

Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon May 29, 2017 2:33 am

Good morning everyone!

Happy Memorial Day!

I decided to release the chapter on the holiday rather than before hand, to give me more time to fix some plot points. Anyway... its been posted and I hope you enjoy.

Hopefully the surprise at the end is met with some excitement. We've also reached the halfway point, and the story going forward will feature a lot more fighting. So be ready and expect the next chapter this coming weekend!

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 8 of 15 Chapters

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon May 29, 2017 8:08 am

Ace chapter very much wondering though how these two commanders are going to get on...

You know because ones drunk reckless and the others crazy reckless...

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:18 am

Happy Sunday everyone!

The last few weeks have been less than ideal to work in a calm environment and focus on my fic, and next week I hope to be posting on Saturday... but enough about RL, you're here about my fic, and i shall oblige accordingly.

And here's next week's chapter title, hope you enjoy ^_^ And for now, the final five chapter names will remain a mystery.

Basically what Mari does to fire the chest Gatlings...
Titty Guns  SPOILER: Show

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 9 of 15 Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:47 pm

Good evening all.

Chapter should be out Saturday, but I figured it was time to show off the Gundams currently present in this story with some nice, HQ pics I found while browsing the web a few weeks ago. the reason for the spoilers is because these images are so large.

So, the first wave of allies...
Wing Zero  SPOILER: Show
Deathscythe  SPOILER: Show
Heavyarms  SPOILER: Show
Sandrock  SPOILER: Show

The second wave...
Altron  SPOILER: Show

And the third wave...
Epyon  SPOILER: Show
Tallgeese (this one is the original, not what's depicted in my fic)  SPOILER: Show
Wing Gundam  SPOILER: Show

I'll post the fourth wave's once this week's chapter is posted. Although, based on the ending anyone who's a Gundam-file should have guessed ^_^

And here's this week's chapter title, hope you enjoy ^_^ And for now, the final five chapter names will remain a mystery.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Underway

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:21 am

Fun and awesome chapter forgot that the zero system messes with your brain...I was worried that a certain scene from EOE might play out.

Also Asuka's growth in this chapter is massive first she snaps out of the zero systems hold and later gives Shinji her interface clips which is a huge deal as there her identity

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:31 am

Original Post 6/12/17  SPOILER: Show
[Good morning all.

Due to a bit of writer's block, this week's chapter (Chapter 10) has been delayed till Wednesday, and the following chapter will be posted this coming weekend, and I apologize for the delay -o-;

Below is the chapter title for this Wednesday's post. The rest of the chapter names will be revealed once Chapter 10 is posted.

EDIT 6/24/2017: I was way off with that estimate, see next message for explanation

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Underway

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:39 pm

Good afternoon everyone,

Chapter 10 has finally been posted.

I do apologize for the prolonged delay between this week's posting and and my previously completed chapter. Due to some personal issues (which contributed heavily to my writer's block), it kept me from focusing any time on my fic. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my latest chapter

And below are, the final five chapter names for this fic. Well, everything but Chapter 13. The title gives far too much away, literally it's a huge fucking spoiler.
    Chapter 11 – Death of a Revolution
    Chapter 12 – Flying in the Sky
    Chapter 13 –
    Chapter 14 – Trust You Forever
    Chapter 15 – Endless Waltz

Also, once you read the chapter, this pic will make more sense.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 10 of 15 Chapters
Last edited by DarkBluePhoenix on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:08 pm

Good evening everyone.

Now that its been a few days since the chapter has landed, I can post this here. Now welcoming two new arrivals to Tokyo–3. Again, the images are collapsed due to their massive size.
Shining Gundam – Rain Mikamura Shining Finger!  SPOILER: Show
Burning (God) Gundam – Domon Kasshu Sekiha Tenkyoken!!!  SPOILER: Show

The following Gundam will be showing up in this week's chapter, so consider this the spoiler for the week.
OZ–16MSX–D Scorpio  SPOILER: Show
ImageImage

And below are, the final five chapter names for this fic. Well, everything but Chapter 13. The title gives far too much away, literally it's a huge fucking spoiler.
    Chapter 13 –

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 10 of 15 Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:44 pm

Hello all.

I am posting this message (which will remain until further notice) that I am switching my release schedule to every other week. the reason for this being that life lately has been blocking any meaningful attempt to write my fic appropriately, and I do truly want to post my best work possible. So, for the rest of this fic, and perhaps through Episode VI, I will release every two weeks instead. I will update the release schedule below as it changes, so check back for release dates.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank all of my new story followers, its always nice to see e–mails pop up that people are following or commenting on my work, and to all of my readers for your continued reading.

Chapter 13 –
And some Erupting Burning Finger action as well...

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Underway

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:57 am

Hey I'm happy to wait for chapters as I understand that you might be busy.

:asuka_happy:

camilopc1234
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby camilopc1234 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:28 am

This is Gold, I love it, I'm literally reading all your stories since the past two weeks with no rest tho! Keep it going!!

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:12 pm

Good evening everyone!

Not much to say this morning other than the new chapter i posted, and we're getting closer to this fic's conclusion. So without further delay...

And below are, the final four chapter names for this fic. Well, everything but Chapter 13. The title gives far too much away, literally it's a huge fucking spoiler.
    Chapter 13 –

And just to remind everyone, coming up in four chapters, Rei will be out of her coma, and a certain silver–haired fox will be on scene and things will get back to... well, whatever passes for normal in the world of NGE.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 11 of 15 Chapters

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:28 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:And just to remind everyone, coming up in four chapters, Rei will be out of her coma, and a certain silver–haired fox will be on scene and things will get back to... well, whatever passes for normal in the world of NGE.

Awesome chapter ^_^

So glad to hear that a certain blue haired girl is gonna wake up...also concerned about the white haired boy though.

It all returns to nothing...

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:25 pm

Good evening everyone!

Chapter 12 has now been posted for your reading pleasure. As of right now, Chapter 13 will be released on 8/12/17, with Chapters 14 and 15 being released a week and two weeks after that respectively. This also puts Episode VI's start date at the same time (as with all my other stories) as the posting of Chapter 15 three weeks from now. So, look forward to the new fic, and the exciting conclusion coming for Gundam Invasion.

I'd also like to thank everyone for their continued support in reading my fics as well, and thank you for bearing with me the last few months with the wonky release schedule of this fic.

And below are the final three chapter names for this fic. Well, everything but Chapter 13. The title gives far too much away, literally it's a huge fucking spoiler.
    Chapter 13 –
Also, as an added bonus, considering Episode VI is less than a month away, I'd like to offer the first three chapter names of my next fic that I have dubbed the "Kaworu Arc" for your continued patience with me.
    Chapter 1 – Ode de Joy
    Chapter 2 – I Am Not the One You Know
    Chapter 3 – Betrayal; Tabris Deceives
In addition to all this news, in honor of our newest ally, Allenby Beardsley, here is a pic of her in her casual clothes as well as her fighting suit, and another of Allenby with Domon's wife, Rain. Her characterization is basically Domon with huge tits and a vagina, just so you all know.
ImageImage

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 12 of 15 Chapters
Last edited by DarkBluePhoenix on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:54 pm

Wow...was not expecting that, I'm not gonna give spoilers but I see a very pissed off Shinji coming to the rescue here.

Return to “Fanfiction”