Pen Pen's Sexuality

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

toe mash
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby toe mash » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:01 pm

Joseph the PRPD wrote:
toe mash wrote:Spoiler tag

I think it'll help if you label it a 2.0 spoiler.

Seems it was done for me ;o

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:16 pm

shinjidoggysasuka wrote:im sorry, but this is ridiculous. :crazytwirl: yes, pen pen was attracted to humans, mabey Shinji, and i could have followed you about shin and pen till your reference to magma diver. it was Misato and Asuka cusing his, "thermal expansion" dillema. :ting: i do agree about pen pens attraction, but i don't completely think it was shared by the humans. but go ahead, make some shin screwing pen pen hentai, it will be good for a laugh, annd its a change from the usual sickness.

Ridiculous? Hmm. :think:

I find it ironic that those who are so quick to support the notion of Shinji being in love with Asuka reject this particular pairing so fervently. That you've dismissed this entire relationship as nothing more than comic relief says a lot about yourself, and quite honestly I'm offended by your arrogant homophobia and speciesism.

Perhaps we should dig up the unused episode 2 drafts with the scrapped Pen-Pen/Shinji refrigerator scene?

FreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:There's a reason why this is in the "Chit-Chat" rather than in the serious "Discussion" board.

Actually, this was originally posted in Discussion. It would appear that a certain site admin shares shinjidoggysasuka's speciesist tendencies.

Holy Diver
Armisael
Armisael

Postby Holy Diver » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:45 pm

So Pen-Pen was gay for Shinji?

I never would have guessed.
Deus Io Vult! (God wills it!)
"Get your ass in gear!" Asuka

"Catdog has an S2 engine in his stomach. He does not need to eat, and whatever he does eat is reacted with antimatter to provide endless energy." Ruthlessly stolen from anon.

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Synapsid » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:37 pm

Oh, well this thread is full of all sorts of Academic discussion so I don’t know how well I’ll fit in.
But I’m tempted to post the EVA2 stuff that has Pen^2 in love with a puppy (other than Shinji).
Holy Diver wrote:So Pen-Pen was gay for Shinji?

Eh well it’s really more of a question of semantics, but since Shin-chan is really that feminine how do we not know that his attraction isn’t just to that aspect. :tongue: Of course his interest in Shin-chan’s crotch doesn’t quite fit into that interpretation.

Never mind that though, we can be sure that Pen^2 is into interspecies relations.
Last edited by Synapsid on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a trap!|Saigo no shisha seitenkan
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:08 pm

This thread just made my day. :clap:

backseatjesus
Pilot
Pilot

Postby backseatjesus » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:14 pm

Synapsid wrote:Oh, well this thread is full of all sorts of Academic discussion so I don’t know how well I’ll fit in.
But I’m tempted to post the EVA2 stuff that has Pen^2 in love with a puppy (other than Shinji).
Holy Diver wrote:So Pen-Pen was gay for Shinji?

Eh well it’s really more of a question of semantics, but since Shin-chan is really that feminine how do we not know that his attraction isn’t just to that aspect. :tongue: Of course his interest in Shin-chan’s crotch don’t quite fit into that interpretation.

Never mind that though, we can be sure that Pen^2 is into interspecies relations.

Please don't post gender bendings of Pen-Pen. I don't think my heart could take it.

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Synapsid » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:49 pm

Then don't tempt me by mentioning it ;) You'll be amazed at what artwork you'll find out there though.
Now if it isn't a problem though I could dig up the EVA2 videos that have him in love with a dog, I'm sure we can see that playing into the interspecies claim.
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby Sammaeloo » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:19 pm

Synapsid wrote:Now if it isn't a problem though I could dig up the EVA2 videos that have him in love with a dog, I'm sure we can see that playing into the interspecies claim.

Lol wut!?!? That would be awsome if you could post them.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:24 pm

MatrixRefugee wrote:I've heard of parrots getting attached to their human owners/companions to the point that they behave as if the human were their mate. Budgies regurgitate seed and feed it to their mate as part of their "hey, let's hook up/stay together" rituals, and I had a bird that used to try to feed my hand. I Am Not Making This Up. I've heard of people having problems with male African Grey parrots trying to mount their hands.

I had a little Cockatiel I named Feathers McGraw that used to hump my head. Several times. It was the only time he would allow me to pet him.

esselfortium wrote:I find it ironic that those who are so quick to support the notion of Shinji being in love with Asuka reject this particular pairing so fervently.

Well, there wasn't a masturbation scene in EoE involving Shinji and Pen Pen. :unsure:
esselfortium wrote:
FreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:There's a reason why this is in the "Chit-Chat" rather than in the serious "Discussion" board.

Actually, this was originally posted in Discussion. It would appear that a certain site admin shares shinjidoggysasuka's speciesist tendencies.

O_o I mean, this is all fun and stuff, and I'm sure the bird had some affection towards human members of the cast. But....

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:41 pm

....I am the only one frightened by the fact that not everybody seems to realize this is a joke thread? :scared:
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:51 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:....I am the only one frightened by the fact that not everybody seems to realize this is a joke thread? :scared:

It does seem that they're taking this a might too seriously.

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:59 pm

What?! Honestly, I can understand a bit of doubt and uncertainty in regard to this new evidence, but dismissing the entire idea as a joke?! Ugh.

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Synapsid » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:09 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:....I am the only one frightened by the fact that not everybody seems to realize this is a joke thread? :scared:
You aren't looking at me are you :chair: at least I hope you aren't, it was clear enough that this topic's all for fun, but that doesn't mean that I can't play along and post stuff does it?I guess we could always use [sarcasm]tags
Now that said if we somehow manage to discover scripts and interviews with Anno that say the two are a romantic couple, and that Pen^2 was designed to affect Puppy-kun in a rather direct way... well then I guess a Penguin is fine too:tongue:
Sammaeloo wrote:Lol wut!?!? That would be awsome if you could post them.
If you give me a day or so to look them up and rip them I will. I suppose I should look for all of the relevant scenes, right ;)
SPOILER: Show
Pen^2's archnemesis is a cat. Image

FreakyFilmFan4ever wrote: Well, there wasn't a masturbation scene in EoE involving Shinji and Pen Pen. :unsure:
Are you sure about that, the two did share a bath...and possibly more:
[URL=http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd325/Synapsidia/EVA/?action=view&current=penShinhead.png]Image[/URL]
SPOILER: Show
And Pen^2 also got a good look at Shin-chan's rather feminine body :shinji_blush:

Uriel Septim VII
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Uriel Septim VII » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:26 am

Oh my, some people believe this isn't a serious thread. I am shocked. I am SHOCKED at the shenanigans going on in this establishment.

Pen-Pen is an alternate universe Tom Bombadil.
AVATAR-- Hedy Lamarr: actor, inventor of spread spectrum communications technology, and main villain of Blazing Saddles.

You know what, rip me off once, shame on me. But twice? I'm coming after you and taking back what's mine. --Billy Mays

backseatjesus
Pilot
Pilot

Postby backseatjesus » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:28 am

Pen-Pen was just surprised that Shinji had a vagina.

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:35 am

@ this thread:

:scanners_head:
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

Uriel Septim VII
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Uriel Septim VII » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:50 am

This thread reminds me of a certain Don Bluth movie...

Secret of the NIMH
AVATAR-- Hedy Lamarr: actor, inventor of spread spectrum communications technology, and main villain of Blazing Saddles.

You know what, rip me off once, shame on me. But twice? I'm coming after you and taking back what's mine. --Billy Mays

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:52 am

^you may be my new favorite forum poster :clap:
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:08 am

Well this is still more likely then my land before time tangent that penpen is the wandering jew who also used to be chomper from land before time.

Anyway hows about that Shinji/penpen fanfiction? I think this pairing needs more support, hows about Shinjidoggyasuka changes his name to Shinjidoggypenpen, because you know that's where this is headed!
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:13 am

I dunno, Defectron, Lucretius and I are still behind Shinji x Sachiel, so my hands are tied...

Right, Lucretius?
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”