Pen Pen's Sexuality

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Lucretius » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:33 am

I support Shinji X Sachiel 100%. It's the only pairing I've written a lemon for.

He shuddered a bit, remembering the somewhat creepy level of detail Kaji had gone into, while rubbing a watermelon in a disturbingly sexual way.

Life is a continuous nut-kicking contest where your turn comes last if ever. -majlund

Proud supporter of Shinji x Sachiel

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby Sammaeloo » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:38 am

Lucretius wrote:I support Shinji X Sachiel 100%. It's the only pairing I've written a lemon for.

I wonder how'd that work.

*Sachiel tries to make out with Shinji, but ends up smearing him into the pavement with it's face mask*
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:39 am

Sachiel already showed Shinji tough love when he penetrated unit 01's eye with his manly phallus
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:46 am

Defectron wrote:

Sachiel already showed Shinji tough love when he penetrated unit 01's eye with his manly phallus

Talk about a skullf*ck.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Synapsid » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:10 am

backseatjesus wrote:Pen-Pen was just surprised that Shinji had a vagina.
Weren't you telling me to stay away from that angle?
SPOILER: Show
That could work though:what if Shin's a "reversetrap" like in some of the K/S doujins and Pen^2 was the only one to know the secret. Or were you suggesting some sort of hermaphrodism, then I guess Pen^2 could still be the only one to understand.

Defectron wrote:Well this is still more likely then my land before time tangent that penpen is the wandering jew who also used to be chomper from land before time.
:sweatdrop: Err, what?

Anyway hows about that Shinji/penpen fanfiction?
Uh uh, you know that I've said Shinji/anything isn't a plausible natural state, besides we all know who lead that relation ;)
Defectron wrote:Sachiel already showed Shinji tough love when he penetrated unit 01's eye with his manly phallus
...That could be (I did say that Shinji gets his eye put out in a lot of doujin), and he did leave a rainbow after hugging/exploding on Shin-chan.
It's a trap!|Saigo no shisha seitenkan
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

Postby BrikHaus » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:40 am

I can't believe that NAveryW didn't come up with this thread.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:36 pm

Luc can be just as twisted or evenmoreso than Naw-kun. :lol:

Synapsid: nah I didn't mean you.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Teague
Matarael
Matarael

Postby Teague » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:11 pm

This thread is good and you should feel good.
"Don't you touch a hair on that boy's head! Have you no respect? He's mine! Get your own human play-thing, you quartz-brained little creampuff!"- Bernard Black
"Kaji was the most heartbroken and shattered over Kaji's death besides Misato." -AuraTwilight
Self-admitted meme-whore.
Unashamed troper.
O-sensei's House of a Thousand Hearts: Lest We Forget

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:31 pm

Teague wrote:This thread is good and you should feel good.

Don't I remember this from somewhere?

Thankfully I found the Zoidberg one - there were MUCH worse ones out there...and no, I'm not saying that the thread is bad - but still, I had this as an avatar once.
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

Mongoosedog
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Mongoosedog » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:36 pm

i suddenly got a horrible mental image of the entire eva cast suckling a giant Pen-Pen
I have no signature!

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:45 pm

Ugh, I could have done without that particular mental image.

Orphan Of Darkness
Israfel
Israfel

Postby Orphan Of Darkness » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Hey PenPen got a happy ending of sorts, he got to go home with Hikari and await 3I with her home cooked meals and affection. So its not all bad!
EvanGelion:GLIA @A fanfiction project in progress. ~Updated-Mar 15th/2011~ |DeviantArt

-
"Make good use of this money, Rei. I

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:28 pm

Screw Shinji! Pen-Pen should be the protagonist!
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:39 pm

Joseph the PRPD wrote:Screw Shinji! Pen-Pen should be the protagonist!

Huh? He is.

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:58 pm

BrikHaus wrote:I can't believe that NAveryW didn't come up with this thread.
I agree
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

NAveryW
Insect Politician
Insect Politician

Postby NAveryW » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:09 am

I came up with it a long time ago. I just assumed it was obvious enough that it didn't require mentioning.
"Today?... hmm... today... right... Um... I'm just gonna wing it." -Guess who

Axell
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby Axell » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:57 am

Perhaps it always existed

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Postby NemZ » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:14 pm

Defectron wrote:land before time

I'm just curious... has anyone ever found this ongoing 'joke' funny?

Also, this thread is amazing. :thumbsup:
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Synapsid » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:28 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:Synapsid: nah I didn't mean you.
Sorry, then I guess I'm not trying hard enough. :sweatdrop:
I haven't gotten to the puppy videos(I swear I'll get them) or the replies I owe the everyone but I'll just move about this piecemeal.
*Ahem*

I think it's time that somebody put forth the theory that Pen^2 and Kaworu are the same being. It sounds bizarre to suggest that the Penguin was the angel of freewill all along, and only assumed a human form just before his exit from the world of flesh, but we all know that Anno does bizarre. Furthermore this would tie numerous plot holes, the existence of an angel in the form of a intelligent, cultured animal would fit into the seeming paradox of an angel with freewill, as does it explain why Pen^2 took an intrest in Shinji from the very start, and how Kaworu was so intimately knowledgeable about Shinji and NERV (he most certainly had access to his unassuming owner's material).
More importantly it also explains the intense bond between the two, TabbyPen cast off his avian form upon "leaving" T3 and returns to Shinji in the form of a eerily beautiful young man Shinji being a naive boy of course is unable to make the connection but is left with a powerful sense of belonging and deja vu around TabbPen who showers the more feminine boy with affection and soon gains his total love and admiration. In a telling moment TabbyPen also brings his previous bath encounters with Shinji to culmination sharing an intimate moment while naked, a metaphorical representation of Shinji letting the one time penguin past his ATF and accepting him unconditionally(Unlike previous times that ended with Shinji to covering up). Of course things can't have a happy end and TabbyPen's true nature leads to tragedy, and leaves an indelible stain in Shinji's conscience. :shinji_boohoo:

The Manga relation is even more conflicted as Pen2 seems to show an element of instability not scene in the anime: Tabbypen gradually shows signs of mental illness as Shinji rejects him(a small but telling early scene where Tabby ruthlessly murders his cat archnemesis is a small but telling bit of foreshadowing) and oscillates back and forth between penguin and bishonen mode. Despite an attraction to beauty Tabbypen’s sickly emotional growth and jealous obsession repel Shinji, the path reaches its end after Pen^2 tries to physically comfort the sleeping puppy only to have Shinji shriek at him and go into a homophobic tirade before walking out on him, Penpen never appears before Shinji again and soon enough Tabris reveals his true nature and forces Shinji to kill him, the puppy then admits that he did care for him and won’t ever be able to forget him or having to kill him, Penpen finally receives his acknowledgement in a twisted way.

If any one doubts this idea they just need to look at the artwork that was going to be relapsed for the Striping Instrumentality game that clearly shows the two are one and the same.
Image The duality intended with Tabbris' design is all but apparent here.
It's a trap!|Saigo no shisha seitenkan
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby Sammaeloo » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Notice where Kaworu's hand is......
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”