Avatar: The Last Airbender (WTF is your avatar/sig from?)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:14 pm

:bigeyes: I just realized that my avatar looks like she's holding a pair of miniature suns, administrating the sunshine.

This avatar is perfect for me. :lol:

Though now that I've mentioned this I could easily see myself at some point using a pic of that time The Father (FMA: Brotherhood) forms a nuclear reaction in his hand.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

::KL7::
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby ::KL7:: » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Getting into the Christmas spirit early. Going with my Christmas avi. :). Thread just got 20% cooler. :P
SPOILER: Show
It's Ok if you hate me, I hate me too.

Kazuki_Fuse
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Kazuki_Fuse » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:58 pm

New profile picture. Wishful thinking.
Avatar: "Here is a magical girl who would not take it anymore"
Hitler AND eating babies in a Shinji thread? Business as usual- TMBounty_Hunter
Sorry, my policy is not to take life advice from people with ego problems who also happen to post on anime forums- CJD
Does Love Live get a lot of shit or something?- caragnafog dog

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:58 pm

After long month absence, I decided to change my avie to a more seductive Ayanami......which is as about how "seductive" Rei can actually be.

::KL7::
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby ::KL7:: » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:03 pm

View Original PostRei IV wrote:After long month absence, I decided to change my avie to a more seductive Ayanami......which is as about how "seductive" Rei can actually be.

Welcome back. Nice pic, one of my favorite ones of Rei. It'll take some getting used to you had the other one for as long as I can remember.
It's Ok if you hate me, I hate me too.

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:25 pm

Wojtek the bear is away on some R&R. While I'm busy with academia, Christmas Quaritch is here to keep an eye on any Christmas Avatars who think they can completely forget which side they're on. Jungle hippies beware - the Q-Man is back!

(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:28 pm

View Original PostRei IV wrote:After long month absence, I decided to change my avie to a more seductive Ayanami......which is as about how "seductive" Rei can actually be.

I have several avatars from last year's [admittedly failed] Doujin December that beg to differ. :devil:

StarShaper7
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby StarShaper7 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:18 pm

Switched back to my Tatami Galaxy avatar.

Trajan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Trajan » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Man, some of you go through your avatars like nothing. No loyalty at all for the people and creatures who represent you.
Movin' Right Along
"Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it." - Confucius
"All styles are good except the tiresome kind." - Voltaire

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:20 pm

I try to do monthly changes at the very least. Any shorter and the avatar doesn't stick to me, I feel. Longest time I ever had one was when I was using Shinji (a personal favorite of mine, and others as well) and that was partially because I was on vacation and didn't feel like changing it. It was there for over three months.

Trajan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Trajan » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:25 pm

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:I try to do monthly changes at the very least. Any shorter and the avatar doesn't stick to me, I feel. Longest time I ever had one was when I was using Shinji (a personal favorite of mine, and others as well) and that was partially because I was on vacation and didn't feel like changing it. It was there for over three months.

I'm sort of your antithesis when it comes to avatars. I think I've had maybe seven or eight long-term ones I've used over my four year membership. There have been a couple other ones that I drop after a few days because I don't like how they look of course, but those don't really count.
Movin' Right Along

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:27 pm

I miss your Ramiel avatar. Went well with "Philandering Trapezoid".
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Trajan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Trajan » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:33 pm

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:I miss your Ramiel avatar. Went well with "Philandering Trapezoid".

I don't recall having a Ramiel avatar...

The ones I remember are Toshiro Mifune from Yojimbo, Clint Eastwood from The Good the Bad and the Ugly, John Marston, the Witch-King of Angmar, Jimi Hendrix, that random dragon I found on the internet somewhere, Sil'lice Val'Sharen, and my current avi, Annie Leonhardt.

I might have also used Sauron and Ezio Auditore, but I can't remember for sure. Do you remember what it looked like perchance?
Movin' Right Along

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:44 pm

If it existed only in my head based on your custom title, that's even better. :lol:
System Administrator

C.A.P.
Wabbit Duelist
Wabbit Duelist

•      
  •      

Postby C.A.P. » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:02 am

Avatars are just idealized pictures. Anyone who thinks I'm Usagi and Tuxedo Mask/Wile E. Coyote are just setting themselves up for failure if they ever meet me.
"Free-associative internet ravings know no proprietors."-Azathoth
"Cinema's value is that it is inhuman."-chee
"I only meant to stay a while."-ELO

caragnafog dog
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby caragnafog dog » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:46 am

I am my avatar.
On 11/10/14, at 8:43 PM, Merrimerri wrote:
fhycjubg beat tge sgut iyt if gun
On 6/2/15, at 10:14 PM, Delispin wrote:
> Wow. I've disgusted even myself.

https://qnuw.wordpress.com/ The hottest new meme, revived in blog form. qnuw/qnuw. qnuw/qnuw. qnuw/qnuw.

Rosenakahara
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Rosenakahara » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:47 am

I WISH i was my avatar, Youko is freaking hot.
Also i get a badass sword, always a plus.
"She had better march back here and try again! I only send people off on my terms! ...Or in a casket."
I don't need a scabbard to sheathe my mind
What is going on is a concerted effort from anti-progressives to silence anyone who disagrees with them.-Bagheera 2016
The Twelve Kingdoms discussion thread

delispin25
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby delispin25 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:53 am

View Original Postcaragnafog dog wrote:I am my avatar.

Yeah, I look like this in real life. It's why I have so many lady friends.
"At least I get laid." - TDSA
"I LITERALLY CANT STOP BEATING WOMEN" - CJD

Trajan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Trajan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:34 am

View Original PostC.A.P. wrote:Avatars are just idealized pictures. Anyone who thinks I'm Usagi and Tuxedo Mask/Wile E. Coyote are just setting themselves up for failure if they ever meet me.

No, really? I was sure I had everyone around here convinced that I was a 5'0 tall blue-eyed blond with excellent martial arts skills who isolates herself from her peers who makes Oscar the Grouch look optimistic. And before that I was a Dark Elf warrior queen with dozens of children and the ability to freeze things with magic.

Now you all know my secret, I'm obviously a shapeshifter.
Movin' Right Along

Rosenakahara
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Rosenakahara » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:42 am

Half out of disappointment over lack of interest in the twelve kingdoms, half that it just looked damn good i have returned to this:

Still waiting on Shantae and the pirates curse wayforward........2015 for Europe is kinda bullshit....

This fanart was the other one i considered but decided not to use:
"She had better march back here and try again! I only send people off on my terms! ...Or in a casket."
I don't need a scabbard to sheathe my mind
What is going on is a concerted effort from anti-progressives to silence anyone who disagrees with them.-Bagheera 2016
The Twelve Kingdoms discussion thread

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”