Non-Eva Anime and Manga discussion

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:57 pm

I can see why people would find it attractive. I don't have an ashikoki fetish personally, but I can see the appeal.

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:58 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:I don't get feet people.

I don't get butt people. I also don't get butt, people.

Boob people I get, like, I totally get boobs.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:58 pm

View Original PostGuy Nacks wrote:I don't get butt people.

I thought we were brothers.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:59 pm

View Original PostGuy Nacks wrote:I don't get butt people.

Butts are nice, but likewise, I don't have a fetish for it. I mean, a good butt is great. A good butt is more than that, it's awesome. Toned booty. Mm. But not a fetish.

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:00 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:I thought we were brothers.

We'll always have breasts. Here's looking at you, Chuckman. :cheers:

EDIT: If a butt is exceptional, I'll be totally into it, but 90% of the time, I don't have interest.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:12 am

Nuke requested this graveyarded stuff be dragged in to necro this thread for reasons, and I guess it's at least on-topic here. Fine, whatever.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:44 pm

Hentai is my favorite form of erotica, period. Ever since I was a wee little lad I have always found animation to be the most fap worthy. If I recall correctly the first anime/cartoon/video game/manga person I ever fapped to was either Aeyka from Tenchi Muyo or Tifa from FFVII.

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:45 pm

If we're talking about first faps, mine was of a doujin starring the Eva pilots (Kaworu excluded.) It's part of the CL-orZ series.

Dataprime
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Dataprime » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:50 pm

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:If we're talking about first faps,.

That famous picture of Misty and her *cough* Staryu

I genuinely love how good Evangelion hurts
- Suicidahlia

She's so cute. Like crazy cute. Like "She's giving me the diabetus" cute. - Gendo'sPapa

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:55 pm

View Original PostDataprime wrote:That famous picture of Misty and her *cough* Staryu

The one where she's hiding behind it? Or the one where she's using it to get herself off?

@Nuke
I discovered Eva a little later unfortunately, like 98 or 99 I believe, I found it through Lemons, it's a funny story you should read it.

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:58 pm

I don't think I've ever fapped to any Evangelion material or anime material for that matter. If I ever did (who remembers every time they 'bate) it was a one-off thing, 'cause I don't remember using cartoons as fap fodder. Not that it's a bad thing, just not my bag.

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:00 pm

View Original PostDataprime wrote:That famous picture of Misty and her *cough* Staryu

There's a lot of these, should you feed the necessary information into Gelbooru or the like.

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:07 pm

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:If we're talking about first faps

Mine was Topanga from Boy Meets World, but that's a whole other story.

Also, Nuke, "ashikoki" means "footjob", rather than "foot fetish". Foot Fetish would be "ashi FECCHI". Also, "ashi" is a hard word to translate without context. It can mean the entire leg, or just the foot.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:15 pm

That's why I said ashikoki fetish- if I had thought that I was saying foot fetish, that would be like me typing foot fetish fetish, or a fetish for people that had a foot fetish. Fetishception.

But yeah, footjobs. I'm just using the tag that Fakku uses to denote their stuff, so if that's wrong, I'll stop.

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:19 pm

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:That's why I said ashikoki fetish- if I had thought that I was saying foot fetish, that would be like me typing foot fetish fetish, or a fetish for people that had a foot fetish. Fetishception.

But yeah, footjobs. I'm just using the tag that Fakku uses to denote their stuff, so if that's wrong, I'll stop.

You should really switch to Doujin-moe or E-Hentai, they have far more material than Fakku in my opinion, unless you are there for sentimental reasons.

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:20 pm

I just really like the site and its interface. That's why I use it- plus, the vast majority of the content is decent, and a hell of a lot of that is really good.

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:21 pm

I didn't realize you were the Quentin Tarantino of Hentai.

But yeah, you're using it right. Just making sure you have the terms straight.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:23 pm

View Original PostZapX wrote:I didn't realize you were the Quentin Tarantino of Hentai.

I'm not sure if I get the reference, but I really want to sig this.

Dataprime
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Dataprime » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:24 pm

View Original PostZapX wrote: the Quentin Tarantino of Hentai.

:rofl: oh wow I'm rolling here

I genuinely love how good Evangelion hurts
- Suicidahlia

She's so cute. Like crazy cute. Like "She's giving me the diabetus" cute. - Gendo'sPapa

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Tarantino's known for his gratuitous foot scenes.

Return to “Anime and Manga”