Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:13 am

View Original PostRommel wrote:Got another lemon I will post soon, but it will definitely be controversial.

If your doing another rape, NTR fic, have it be Netori instead and have it be Asuka being the one raping someone.

Oh, and make Asuka Yandere, I'm tired of Tsundere Asuka.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:31 am

View Original PostNemZ wrote:Considering the nature of this thread there's just a few options that immediately spring to mind.

Nah, that's not how Genocide rolls. I am keenly interested to see how it turns out, though. Getting a look at the rest of the world will be interesting, but S&A three years after? Dying to see Rommel's take on that.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:59 pm

Can this thread be used to ask for doujin recs? I'm looking for fem!Shinji doujins that aren't Shinji/Kaworu.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:46 pm

:grumpyno: ...because what you're looking for is HERE. Enjoy!
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:59 pm

Understood, but please drop the image macros/memes. There's really no need to shoehorn them into everything.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:34 pm

Is there no whimsy in your soul, sir?
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:49 pm

I do have a sense of humor, but memes and image macros tick me off really badly. They just feel so damn lame.

Back to topic. Anyone knows of a pharmaceutical solution that could increase a man's semen storage? I have a half-idea of Shinji groupsexing all the girls in his age group but he realistically wouldn't be able to get hard and cum six times in a row within a short time frame, even if he were an adult.

Also, do you guys think there would be merit in a single-chapter short story where Mana slips under Shinji's desk and gives him head during class?

Squigsquasher
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Squigsquasher » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:52 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Back to topic. Anyone knows of a pharmaceutical solution that could increase a man's semen storage? I have a half-idea of Shinji groupsexing all the girls in his age group but he realistically wouldn't be able to get hard and cum six times in a row within a short time frame, even if he were an adult.

Hentai logic. That is all.

Also, do you guys think there would be merit in a single-chapter short story where Mana slips under Shinji's desk and gives him head during class?

The story idea could work but why Mana? Surely anyone could work for that scenario.
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:17 pm

I don't really know. I just came to associate her with mischievous teasing for some reason. That idea actually came to me several years ago, while I was sitting through a supremely boring calculus lecture one morning.

I also half-thought of revealing it at the end that Mayumi saw them and stealth-masturbated to it under her own desk. Could be used for a crossover with my Kensuke/Mayumi story, which has seen some additional ideas since I've posted about it here.

Like the two using a double dildo at one point. She did give him anilingus and anal fingering by that point, why not go a bit further?

----

I also... kinda feel like writing a girl!Shinji x Asuka story. Question is, what would be hotter? girl!Shinji and futa!Asuka doing it in the NERV locker room, or girl!Shinji getting ambushed and given cunnilingus from behind by boy!Asuka while cooking?

Another idea in this regard.
SPOILER: Show
Fic opens with a usual scene of the stooges hanging out. Then Shinji gets home completely alone, goes to take a shower... and the reader finds out that Shinji is actually a girl crossdressing as a boy, hiding her real gender. While under the shower, she even masturbates while thinking about Toji and Kensuke.
Next chapter, the stooges are having a sleepover at Misato's. Shinji goes to the bathroom during the night but on her way back to her bed, she notices Toji having a nocturnal erection and curiosity overpowers embarrassment. She ends up jacking him off while fingering herself, but orgasms too loudly and he wakes up for a moment.
Next day, Shinji is very awkward and reclusive around Toji and he notices it. Thing is, he remembers what he saw when he woke up (Shinji holding his dick) but thinks it was a dream and it weirds him out, so he doesn't mention it to anyone. It doesn't let him sleep, however - which turns out to be a good thing, as during the second night of the sleepover, Shinji seeks him out and confesses to being a girl.
And thus begins their secret sexual relationship, repeatedly doing the deed behind everyone's backs. Some complication arises from the incident when the two have to clean the classroom after classes, he ends up bending her over a desk and taking her from behind... and Kensuke sees them. Thing is, Kensuke still doesn't know Shinji is a girl and the angle he's watching from doesn't reveal anything, so he assumes that the two are doing yaoi anal sex. Awkwardness results.

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:12 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Anyone knows of a pharmaceutical solution that could increase a man's semen storage? I have a half-idea of Shinji groupsexing all the girls in his age group but he realistically wouldn't be able to get hard and cum six times in a row within a short time frame, even if he were an adult.

Personal experience dictates the more amount of time a guy has been aroused before finally ejaculating (this can be for days or even weeks) the more amount of semen is expelled. I know of no other means of achieving Peter North-level loads.

12 years' worth of masturbating has taught me many things.

I also... kinda feel like writing a girl!Shinji x Asuka story. Question is, what would be hotter? girl!Shinji and futa!Asuka doing it in the NERV locker room, or girl!Shinji getting ambushed and given cunnilingus from behind by boy!Asuka while cooking?

Why not just write a Maya/Asuka story? She's basically a girl version of Shinji anyway once you take out the lesbianism.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:29 am

Maya's character doesn't resonate with me at all. I can't write about her.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:37 am

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:I also... kinda feel like writing a girl!Shinji x Asuka story. Question is, what would be hotter? girl!Shinji and futa!Asuka doing it in the NERV locker room, or girl!Shinji getting ambushed and given cunnilingus from behind by boy!Asuka while cooking?

Both are terrible. Shinjiko and Asuka is the way to go, and either scenario would work with the two of them.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:48 am

I know, there's just... not much to do with both of them as girls.

Let me rephrase that. While I have nothing against yuri, it just doesn't feel right to assume that anyone would be homo by default.

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:00 am

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:I know, there's just... not much to do with both of them as girls.

Let me rephrase that. While I have nothing against yuri, it just doesn't feel right to assume that anyone would be homo by default.

Sexual fluidity is becoming more and more of a thing in recent years. They don't necessarily have to be homo so much as in an "experimental" phase.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:29 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:I know, there's just... not much to do with both of them as girls.

That's . . . a somewhat odd position to take given that you're talking about a genderbent Shinji. You've already left "doesn't feel right" in the dust, so why not go for broke?

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:13 am

Because neither having a dick leaves them with less options at pleasuring each other, if toys aren't involved.

Using toys, on the other hand, not only takes away the mutualism aspect of sex but also makes it so that neither side actually has to do anything to make the other feel good. They might as well be sitting and masturbating in separate rooms; there's no difference.

----

I've been wondering... did anyone ever try to subvert the clichéd rape-and-blackmail plot? Not in the "rapist falls in love with the victim" way.

Like, a couple of upperclassmen from the pilots' school targets Asuka with this because they want to have a good time and because blackmail always works in doujins. Except Asuka, instead of breaking down, dares them to go ahead and tell everyone. This causes the wannabe blackmailers to lose their nerve and back off, as this wasn't supposed to happen. She was supposed to do whatever they say, not counter-blackmail them with going to the police and reporting them for sexual assault if they open their mouths. They chicken out because they never considered this could happen.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:45 am

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Because neither having a dick leaves them with less options at pleasuring each other, if toys aren't involved.

Using toys, on the other hand, not only takes away the mutualism aspect of sex but also makes it so that neither side actually has to do anything to make the other feel good. They might as well be sitting and masturbating in separate rooms; there's no difference.

That's just . . . wrong, man. I mean, your kinks are what they are, and that's fine, but what you're saying here is simply not correct. It's not how sex works (as lesbians around the world can tell you). And as to toys . . . if you use 'em right they add to the mutualism of sex, they don't take it away. You just gotta use 'em on your partner rather than on yourself.

I've been wondering... did anyone ever try to subvert the clichéd rape-and-blackmail plot? Not in the "rapist falls in love with the victim" way.

Like, a couple of upperclassmen from the pilots' school targets Asuka with this because they want to have a good time and because blackmail always works in doujins. Except Asuka, instead of breaking down, dares them to go ahead and tell everyone. This causes the wannabe blackmailers to lose their nerve and back off, as this wasn't supposed to happen. She was supposed to do whatever they say, not counter-blackmail them with going to the police and reporting them for sexual assault if they open their mouths. They chicken out because they never considered this could happen.

I would love to see this. It's so very Asuka, and it's a giant middle finger to all the fics and doujins that have blackmail work on her.

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:47 am

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Question is, what would be hotter? girl!Shinji and futa!Asuka doing it in the NERV locker room, or girl!Shinji getting ambushed and given cunnilingus from behind by boy!Asuka while cooking?

Futanari Asuka on Girl Shinji wins by a hair, but only because I only like Male Asuka (and only one particular version) in the context of action with other dudes, especially as a provocative and challenging uke.

View Original PostBagheera wrote:I would love to see this. It's so very Asuka, and it's a giant middle finger to all the fics and doujins that have blackmail work on her.

I wouldn't like it if it came off as such a blatant "take that". For example, NGE doesn't come off as a "take that" to all the giant robot shows with an unrealistically heroic protagonist, it's just doing its own thing and then upon later analysis one might notice "Oh, yeah, I guess it is that thing they call a 'subversion' or whatever on that there TV Tropes". Well-done subversions never feel like they're criticizing their audience's taste or lift you out of the narrative by being some blatantly obvious salvo in a metanarrative war.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Rommel
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Rommel » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:11 pm

Well, now I feel bad for working on yet another story with some mild blackmail cliches.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:45 pm

View Original PostRommel wrote:Well, now I feel bad for working on yet another story with some mild blackmail cliches.

The problem with it is that Asuka doesn't care about her rep among the peons. I mean, she'll bask in their praise, of course, but she's not in danger of losing that -- she's an Eva pilot, after all. But as we see with her stomping over all of her love letters she considers the rest of her class beneath contempt, and cares only for the praise of adults (and maybe the other Eva pilots if she absolutely must go slumming for praise). That's why I think it'd be a neat take to turn the idea on its head and have her take control of the situation.

But of course, because it's Eva it'd have to have a bit of a bitter feel to it . . . like, she's won, that's great, but now they're afraid of her and she's lost out on a bit of attention, no matter how banal it might be. I think you could do some interesting things with that (though more likely as a side story to Genocide than as any sort of lemon fic, since it short circuits the lemon potential pretty much by definition).

Return to “Fanfiction”