Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:27 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Honestly, I'm not sure it's a good idea to even have a thread for this. Too much risk for squicky stuff being posted.

That's why I made sure the most squicky Evangelion fanfic in existence was already mentioned, so now we have nowhere to go but vanilla; which, honestly, I'm more into than chocolate anyways.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:42 pm

Vanilla is always good to read. Writing it, however, is a real bitch.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Squigsquasher
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Squigsquasher » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:55 pm

Let's get some fic ideas together in the event that somebody has a brainwave and makes them a reality.

I'll start, of course.

Wrapped in red  SPOILER: Show
It's Shinji's birthday. Rei and Hikari decide to give him a present he'll never forget.

Blast from the Past  SPOILER: Show
The tale of how Gendo and Yui met and fell in love, culminating in Shinji's conception.

Hell Froze Over  SPOILER: Show
So Asuka is actually fairly high-ranking in the military due to her status as a prodigy and as an Eva pilot, yes? And Kensuke knows about virtually everything military and Eva related, yes? You can see where I'm going with this- Kensuke X Asuka. They get paired together as part of a school project and slowly come to realize they've got more in common than they first thought.

A Cold Snap  SPOILER: Show
It's Christmas in Tokyo 3, and thanks to a recent Angel battle, it's...started snowing! Unfortunately, the city is woefully unprepared for it and Rei, Asuka and Shinji end up trapped in Rei's apartment. With the heater running low, they have to keep warm somehow...
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:36 pm

A vanilla idea I had (and have partially written on my hard disk) is a recreation of that scene where Shinji stumbles on Kensuke in the mountains after having ran away. Except this time, it's girl!Shinji who stumbles on Kensuke in the mountains and they end up having comfort sex in his tent, in all its awkward and embarrassing glory.

Oh, and they both catch a cold from having been naked in the tent when it was cold enough outside for fog to form. But as far as they're concerned, it was worth it.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Squigsquasher
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Squigsquasher » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:47 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:A vanilla idea I had (and have partially written on my hard disk) is a recreation of that scene where Shinji stumbles on Kensuke in the mountains after having ran away. Except this time, it's girl!Shinji who stumbles on Kensuke in the mountains and they end up having comfort sex in his tent, in all its awkward and embarrassing glory.

Oh, and they both catch a cold from having been naked in the tent when it was cold enough outside for fog to form. But as far as they're concerned, it was worth it.

Of course the genderflip isn't entirely necessary...but regardless that's a good idea.
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:45 pm

I'd like it better if "Kensuko" was the gung-ho military otaku nerd girl, but whatever.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:17 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:A vanilla idea I had (and have partially written on my hard disk) is a recreation of that scene where Shinji stumbles on Kensuke in the mountains after having ran away. Except this time, it's girl!Shinji who stumbles on Kensuke in the mountains and they end up having comfort sex in his tent, in all its awkward and embarrassing glory.

I have imagined this, except without the genderflip and with Kensuke being a very insistent bottom and Shinji a shy and reluctant top who nevertheless eventually delivers.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:21 pm

I have a thing for genderflips. There's an incomplete snippet on my hard drive where girl!Shinji and boy!Asuka are having a quickie in the gym storeroom during PE. About halfway through, someone comes in due to Shinji having been a bit too loud; they don't get discovered because they're behind a standing rack but Asuka decides to be mischievous and starts thrusting while the third person is still in the room, much to Shinji's alarm. Once they're alone again, Shinji calls out Asuka on almost blowing their cover, to which Asuka retorts that it was Shinji who was too loud in the first place, to which Shinji retorts ”Well, in case you haven’t noticed, I’m having sex right now! I can’t keep quiet!”

After a momentary silence, the two start laughing because they realize that by arguing even while having sex, they really are like an old, married couple.

----

Another GB idea, this one only existing in my head as of yet, is another story involving girl!Shinji. Namely, one time while Toji and Kensuke are in Shinji's room, Misato jokingly remarks that they might be doing naughty things. Asuka retorts that Shinji is too much of a wimp to try anything... and immediate cut to Shinji's room, where a threesome in progress.

----

Yet another GB idea has Shinji and boy!Asuka getting into things through several chapters, despite Asuka repeatedly insisting that he's not gay, "just bi-curious". Notably, they do not have a defined top-bottom relationship but keep switching it around all the time. Then an accident happens with the Evas and both are genderbent into girls, causing Asuka much distress and angst since she lost her manhood. On the other hand, this gives them the opportunity to get acquainted with yuri stuff... At the end, Ritsuko tries to turn them back into boys but the process fails for some reason, turning them into futas instead. Needless to say, Asuka is deliriously happy by this development, since she can now resume plowing Shinji (and get plowed by her) the old way, with all permutations allowed.

I wondered about whether the two should involve Rei and Misato too. Rei would go through the same gender sequence as the other two, Misato would always remain a guy - but as an adult, Misato has considerably larger equipment. Hell, maybe even Toji and Kensuke could get involved - but only once Shinji and Asuka get genderbent into girls, so that the boys-turned-girls can get a taste of what it feels like to be on the other end of the equation.

----

That's about genderbending for now. Anyone interested in teen!Hikari / teen!Sakura yuri? I have a yuri fic written and posted on AFF about Hikari and her sisters, ending with a cliffhanger that Kodama and Nozomi (here Hikari's twin, to dodge age issues) know about Hikari having a thing for Suzuhara. Originally, there would've been a second chapter where Kodama and Nozomi bring Toji in to make him have sex with Hikari (and maybe a third chapter where Nozomi realizes she's now the only one in the family who's still a virgin and fetches Kensuke to fix that) but later, I thought about Hikari being attracted to Sakura (here Toji's twin, also because of age issues) instead, complete with Hikari making it clear by ambushing Sakura under the shower for some wet lesbian action.

----

Back on the first page, I mentioned I have an incomplete Toji/Mana story. It's another take on the "fuck like rabbits, bicker like newlyweds" theme I mentioned with Shinji and Asuka above.

At the beginning, Toji is playing basketball by himself on the school's basketball field, supremely pissed after Hikari found out about Kensuke's photo op, assumed Toji was in on it too and slapped him when he truthfully insisted he wasn't. His quiet fuming gets interrupted by Mana (they don't know each other), who challenges him to a game. They eventually end up on the ground all hot and sweaty; Mana proposes they could play a different game... and they proceed to have sex on the curb in the middle of the basketball field, in plain sight of anyone who might pass by (no one does). Mana even treats it like a competition, calling half-time when he comes first and getting him back up for a second round; while she gets her orgasm, he comes again, leading to her declaring that he owes her a rematch. The next day, Toji recalls this incident just before class, wondering who that girl was or whether they'll ever meet again... then Mana walks into the classroom, revealing that she just transferred in and sending a slack-jawed Toji a flirty smirk.

In the second chapter, taking place a few days later, Toji's been getting these provocative looks sent his way by Mana and has no idea what she wants. He gets his answer when she sneaks into his shower stall just after PE, wearing only her swimsuit. He's naturally very flustered and she mercilessly teases him about it while playing with his boner... until Toji has enough of her cheekiness, pushes her against the wall and does her from behind, all the while their male classmates are barely a few meters away in the other stalls.

At the end of the story, things would come to a head when Toji decides to teach her a lesson about mouthing off to him... by fingering, then anally penetrating and cumshotting her while they're standing in the middle of the crowd on the train. While it really gets her hot, flustered and embarrassed - which is precisely what Toji was aiming for -, she's quite displeased about it and slaps him as soon as they get off the train. They get into an argument but end up admitting they're completely crazy about each other, followed by Toji taking Mana to his home and having proper full-naked sex with her in his room instead of the clothed quickies they've been having so far. Happy end for everyone - except for Hikari, of course. Toji might have been messed with by both girls but at least he got something out of it with Mana.

Or... maybe they should invite Hikari for a threesome? :D

----

Oh, one more thing. Shinji and girl!Shinji are locked in Misato's apartment, not allowed out until they have sex for the sake of science. After all, absolutely no scientist in the world knows what kind of child would result from this kind of pairing. A clone? Or an ordinary child? No way to tell until such a child actually exists.

I've only ever seen Shinji/Shinji selfcest once, and that was in a yaoi doujin (granted, there were two Kaworus as well and they did a foursome), so I think this is a novel idea.

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:39 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:At the end of the story, things would come to a head when Toji decides to teach her a lesson... by...anally penetrating and cumshotting her while they're standing in the middle of the crowd on the train.

Please tell me how this would be possible without being noticed...I need to teach my hos and man-hos new tricks.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:48 pm

NSFW content removed by staff.

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:59 pm

It's the difference between "Hooo~o... you’re a real pervert, aren’t you? Nya~! " and "...T-Toji no ecchi ..."

I think he'd have to do something even more kinky to get that kind of a reaction out of her if she's already ready to fuck him in public places.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:04 pm

They did have quickies in places like the school restroom. But this is the first time they did it right in front of other people and came closest to being discovered.

Before, she was the one doing things to him. Now he's the one doing things to her. He's completely in control, which is a new experience for her. Add to it the embarrassment factor and of course she melts like butter.

----

What do you guys think, would there be interest in Shinji/Rei vanilla after all these years?

Namely, she comes onto him immediately before the Ramiel battle because she had the impression Shinji was being distracted by his own sexual attraction to her and decided to give him an outlet so that he can concentrate on the battle ahead. That's also what she tells Gendo afterwards when he questions her about it, though she doesn't hesitate to admit that she enjoyed it.

Question is, where exactly would they do the deed? On the platform at the Evas where they had that short talk (with their plugsuits on), or they only do foreplay there before Shinji expresses concerns over being seen, so Rei proposes that they go back to the dressing room and do it there (full naked)?

----

I also want to try a framing story where pilot candidates are born with a small mutation that causes their bodies to secrete a certain pheromone from the time they're first exposed to LCL. Any two pilot candidates secreting this pheromone feel extremely powerful sexual attraction towards each other, regardless of gender or sexual orientation. This isn't a problem with Shinji and Rei screwing each other like rabbits from the very day they met (like, he follows her gurney to her room, waits until the staff leaves then goes in and deflowers her while Rei is all too willing to let him, despite not even knowing who he is), or Asuka jumping Shinji's boner on the carrier, but it IS a problem when Asuka feels that kind of attraction towards Rei as well, despite very much not wanting to. But instinct rarely takes conscious will into account. No matter how hard Misato is trying, there is just no way to keep the kids out of each other's undergarments.

There could also be a subplot where Asuka decides to break up the UST between Hikari and Toji by spraying them with LCL while they're asleep... not taking into account her own personal reaction to those two from that point on.

----

A bit simpler idea: Asuka gets bored during a sync test and tries to kill time by masturbating but gets caught by Ritsuko. Her punishment is to do the next sync test with a vibrator in her plugsuit, turned on full-blast for the duration of the test, else Ritsuko will report her to the commander.

Now, what was that saying about good things and moderation...? :lol: Mind you, Ritsuko is not being sadistic; she just wants to teach Asuka a lesson about getting distracted during a sync test.

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:19 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:A bit simpler idea: Asuka gets bored during a sync test and tries to kill time by masturbating but gets caught by Ritsuko. Her punishment is to do the next sync test with a vibrator in her plugsuit, turned on full-blast for the duration of the test, else Ritsuko will report her to the commander.

Now, what was that saying about good things and moderation...? :lol: Mind you, Ritsuko is not being sadistic; she just wants to teach Asuka a lesson about getting distracted during a sync test.

This kinda already exists; it's called Dream Machine.

Catamari
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Catamari » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:00 pm

I don't know if he mentioned it, but Squiggy and I are the writer and sexpert (respectively) of Dai-Ero-Dan, a multinational lemon-fanfiction writing conglomerate. We currently have offices in the United States and Great Britain. We hope to expand to other countries, soon. Our stated mission to have the whole world fapping and dawwing to our cutesy, romantic, semi-erotic stories by 2020.

We have put our heads together and produced such wonderful ideas as...

Shinji x Rei
An absolute classic. Nothing much else needs to be said.

Shinji x Maya
We are currently working on this. It should prove to be a cute story, but neither Squiggs or I are good at writing sex scenes. One of the team has no sex life and the other couldn't write his way out of a preschool spelling test.

The Pain Fic
This is one that's been in the lead-lined underground vault in area 51 for a while. With good reason, too. Limey and I are only permitted to write the story at a rate of one line per year. Any more and we run the risk of permanent brain damage, it is that bad. Complete with Mary-Sue Rei and Ganguro-Genki-Girl Asuka. So painful is this tale that it may never be finished.

The Lab Rat
This one will involve Shinji and Ritsuko for some nice, cougary romance.
Official Sexpert of Dai-Ero-Dan
"I LOVE LADIES." - The Eva Monkey
"If I can't wipe my own ass, then it's time for me to go." - Guy Nacks
"[Catamari] Just advising you to check your privilege" - Bagheera
"Fuck you, Switzerland" - Archer

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:52 am

An idea I had last year, complete with true Eva-grade weirdness:

It's quite easy to assume that Lilith is female, since the legend says so... but what if it isn't?

In this case, Lilith appears androgynous with no visible secondary sexual characteristics because it is both male and female at the same time. The same applies to Lilith's soul as well: to create Rei, the male and female aspects had to be forcibly separated because the whole soul wouldn't have "fit" in a single human body. The current Rei has the female aspect while the male aspect is in a separate body, stashed away in an LCL tank in Terminal Dogma.

Despite being in different bodies, the two aspects are part of the same entity and are instinctively drawn to each other. What this means is that Rei regularly makes visits to her male half's LCL tank for a quickie against the tank's wall; the reason why the male half is stored separately from the Reiquarium is because while he's not completely aware of his surroundings, he's still capable of acting on his base instincts and the one compelling him to reunite with his female half would result in him mindlessly chain-fucking and impregnating all of the Rei clones in the tank in search of the female aspect.

For added weirdness, we could also have it so that every time Rei experiences an orgasm, the mental connection between her and the male aspect becomes stronger. Thus the male aspect takes on parts of the female aspect to repair his own damaged/incomplete mind - and the reason why this is weird is because once he becomes self-aware, he and Rei visit one of Shinji's dreams for a threesome... with Shinji in the middle.

Clover
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby Clover » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:03 pm

Is there anything where Shinji is turned into a girl by Eva shenanigans, and her, Asuka, and Misato have sexy fun time? It's basically the only thing I want right now outside of a helium tank and a PS3.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm

I have ideas for fem!Shinji but they don't involve yuri.

Right now, I have in mind a fem!Shinji/Kaworu story, with a somewhat bittersweet ending. You see, Kaworu is able to exist inside Instrumentality but he cannot return to the real world, due to having the potential to be an Impact trigger. Shinji, on the other hand, has to return to the real world because shortly after entering Instrumentality, she finds out (from Yui) that she's pregnant from Kaworu. She can give birth inside Instrumentality but if the child never knew the real world, it won't be able to will itself outside. Thus, Shinji has to leave before giving birth because she doesn't want to condemn her child to not even having a choice in the matter; it reminds her too much of her own parents. So Shinji and Kaworu spend nine months together inside Instrumentality.

Imagine Misato's surprise when, nine months after Third Impact, a heavily pregnant Shinji waddles out of the sea and immediately goes into labor. Hell, this doesn't even have to be a lemon story; the plot could work without any explicit scenes whatsoever.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:00 pm

Well, this thread died really quickly once I unleashed my dark side...

So let's bring out something a bit less dark. A couple of years after Third Impact, Shinji is lazing around in a bar or something, after just another day of work. To his surprise, he ends up running into Mayumi Yamagishi and the two have a chat for old times' sake. Thing is, Mayumi is visibly pregnant but Shinji chooses not to ask about it.

After they leave the bar however, she invites him up to her place. Things escalate and they have a one-night stand. Afterwards, Shinji asks whether it's really alright for them to have done this, as she's being unfaithful to her boyfriend. Mayumi replies that she doesn't have a boyfriend; Shinji asks her about her pregnancy. After a short pause and asking him not to tell anyone, Mayumi admits that she got pregnant from a date rape: she got acquainted with a seemingly okay guy on the internet and they arranged an IRL meeting... except he spiked her drink and had his way with her while she was out. Shinji is naturally horrified at this and, seeing that she's a single mother with no parental support, offers to help her out. She refuses (doesn't want to be a burden), he insists (honestly wants to help), she snaps at him to cut it out with the white knighting (doesn't want to be coddled or seen as "damaged goods") but immediately apologizes for exploding at him like that. Shinji apologizes in return for bringing it up in the first place and she remarks with a smile that he hasn't changed at all, what with apologizing for something that's not his fault.

The story would end with Shinji, on a sudden impulse, asking her out on a date. Whether they hook up or not is up to the reader to decide.

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:23 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Mayumi is visibly pregnant...they have a one-night stand.

I don't think many guys (let alone Shinji) are turned on by the idea of fucking a visibly pregnant woman.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:55 pm

I never write my stories for titillation purposes. Turning the reader on is of secondary priority for me; it's impossible to find any single thing that would equally turn everyone on, so I'm not even trying.

They're not having that one night stand because of sexual attraction; they're just lonely and seek comfort in each other's arms.

Return to “Fanfiction”