[FanFic Series] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderator: Board Staff

VUX
Shamshel
Shamshel

Re: [FanFic Series] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

•      
  •      

Postby VUX » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:35 pm

Your right, sorry about that.
"When life gives you problems..., get into the robot!"
"We VUX wanted peace with humans, until they day that insult was thrown"

DarkBluePhoenix
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:40 pm

VUX wrote:I have a few questions about your fanfic series DarkBluePheonix. First, i would like to know, are you going to continue it, or are you done. Second, when will it be finished. And third, are you going to use the same angels in the awakening arc, or will you make up new ones?

Other question, why do you hate the Mp Evas, cause i prefer them over the rebuild version, which i thought were designed lazily

Hello VUX,

Don't worry, I do plan on continuing my fic, and I'm very far from done with my fic. I've been working on the story for the past few weeks, ironing out some plot points that needed a careful review. I'm not quite sure when it will be finished though, most likely by the end of 2018. There's still a lot to write, and it does take a fair amount of time. As for your third question, to keep it vague, there will be different Angels showing up, but anything beyond that would be a spoiler, and I don't want to give anything away.

As to the MP EVAs question, the MP EVAs described in Episode VI were the same from EoE, but were designated as a different breed of Evangelion to differentiate them from our hero Evangelions.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

VUX
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby VUX » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:19 pm

Thank you for the info and keep up with the good work! :clap:

VUX
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby VUX » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:50 pm

I've got a few more questions for you DarkBluePheonix

DarkBluePhoenix
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:14 pm

Good morning EVA Fans!

It's been a few long weeks, but I've been writing and this is the result! It's another one shot, but this time it fills in some of those gaps between Episodes VI and VII. Episode VII will resume next week, but I won't be giving up any chapter names for fear of spoilers. So, you'll just have to be patient for the saga to continue.In the meantime though, enjoy the one shot!

For your reading pleasure.
And as a reference to the cars in the story...
Ford Kuga (in the color of Shinji's choice)
Kaji's old Ferrari (minus Tom Selleck)

The links and status of my saga are below: NGE: Legacy – Table of Contents
Origins Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; Complete, 15 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; Complete, 12 of 12 Chapters
Resurgence Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 1 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VIII: Echoes of the Past
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IX: Daybreak
Supplemental Stories – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots; In-Process, 6 of 9 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots: A Very Evangelion Xmas; In-Process, 4 of 6 Chapters
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

VUX
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby VUX » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:05 am

You don't know how happy I am

DarkBluePhoenix
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:13 am

Good evening all.

I have not forgotten about posting a new chapter. I have been working hard on he new story since I posted its opening, however, the story and its plot still needs some fleshing out, and seeing as I'm now making entirely new content, it will take a bit longer to flesh out the details beyond the rough outline I gave myself almost two years ago. Not to worry, I should have Chapter 2 posted by this Monday or Tuesday, with Chapter 3 following on Sunday. Thank you all for your continued patience.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; Complete, 12 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 1 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots: A Very Evangelion Xmas; In-Process, 4 of 6 Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:58 am

Good evening evageeks!

After several weeks of ironing out the early stages of this new story, I've finally been able to piece together this chapter! So, with my vague plot now formalized, we can continue this journey right where it left off... with a mighty roar.

And thank you all again for your continued patience.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 2 of 12 Chapters

Fyrstorm
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Fyrstorm » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:48 pm

Well, I've read this new chapter over, and it's looking pretty neat! Definitely interested in what's gonna happen next.
My ongoing fanfics: NGE: (Not) the End, Evangelion: Regenesis

Winking Mari makes my heart go doki doki
We're all Asuka-fanboys? I take great exception to that. It's Mari I want to plow nine ways from Sunday, if you don't mind.

What? She's 28 now.

VUX
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby VUX » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:55 pm

You still updating?

DarkBluePhoenix
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:51 pm

Good evening evageeks!

So, now that I've rewritten the biggest part of this new chapter twice over, its time for a reveal...

And thank you all again for your continued patience.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 3 of 12 Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:17 pm

Good evening all.

I have short announcement to make, nothing serious, just trying to keep all my readers up to date on the story's goings on. Until further notice, I will be releasing chapters every two weeks to compensate for the goings on in my real life, which unfortunately is effecting my ability to write on the weekly schedule that I'm used to. So, next week will see the release of Chapter 4, and I will keep you up to date on any other changes going forward. Thank you all very much for your continued support as well, it is very much appreciated.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 3 of 12 Chapters

Return to “Fanfiction”