[MANGA] [NGE] New Manga Stage Thread

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Mon May 16, 2011 10:30 am

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:English scanlation is out...

a provided link would be nice..
ANATA BAKA !?

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon May 16, 2011 10:34 am

View Original Postbladerj wrote:a provided link would be nice..

:rulez:

A. Copyrighted Media
Do not ask for, or provide links to, sites illegally hosting copyrighted media. If you want to download the entire show, its soundtracks, and scans of the entire manga, fine -- but do it without involving the forum.
Exceptions are made for the sharing of "fair use" content such as (most) images, articles, translations, etc. Administrators also reserve the right to permit links to other copyrighted materials (such as media unavailable domestically) on a case-by-case basis.
As a corollary of this policy, do not link to sites that sell bootlegs or that plagiarize materials from other sites.

Stage translations and an image here and there are one thing, scans of the series itself is another. Google is your friend, since most manga scanlation sites that have Eva manga include the manga whole series, which IS in-print in the West. (It shouldn't be that hard to search using Google, anyway.)

________

On-topic, it looks like
The Rest of the Stage!!  SPOILER: Show
a certain Doctor Akagi is still waiting, gun in hand, for Gendo and Rei in Terminal Dogma as Shinji fights the Eva Series. Oh boy....

Bad move, Ritsuko.

It's kinda funny to see Rei in her school uniform instead of nekkid though.

Nice touch of Rei to stare up at Lilith... I wonder what she's thinking since she's silent during the scene.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Mon May 16, 2011 1:01 pm

Unnecessary quote train purged.

Could you narrow down to a name ? all i found were were the 14 pages preview
ANATA BAKA !?

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon May 16, 2011 1:03 pm

It should be something like this, mentioned a page back:

View Original PostSeele00TextOnly wrote:Many of the manga sites and other hostings are listing what is actually 'Stage 84b' under the name 'Stage 85'.

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Mon May 16, 2011 2:31 pm

Thanks it seems to be the one i found already.
ANATA BAKA !?

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

Postby Kendrix » Mon May 23, 2011 11:55 am

Oh, a new one! Seems like he does still plan to finish it... then again, shouldn't he be busy with Q? Then again, maybe they've finished the design work already.
The drawing style somewhat resembles the one seen in the Patchwork!Suit artwork

SPOILER: Show
Lol @ Edvard Munch Asuka. But is that all of it? There were screenshots with Shogoki battling em bastards, weren't there?
Not sure what to think of it yet. Not sure if they#re going for extra horror or Damsel in Distress.
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Mon May 23, 2011 3:19 pm

View Original PostKendrix wrote:Oh, a new one! Seems like he does still plan to finish it... then again, shouldn't he be busy with Q? Then again, maybe they've finished the design work already.
The drawing style somewhat resembles the one seen in the Patchwork!Suit artwork

SPOILER: Show
Lol @ Edvard Munch Asuka. But is that all of it? There were screenshots with Shogoki battling em bastards, weren't there?
Not sure what to think of it yet. Not sure if they#re going for extra horror or Damsel in Distress.

Wait wait wait, do you mean Calling Pt. 2 (Shinji shows up, and it ends with Eva-01 standing over the bodies of the MP Evas) or is this another new one? O_o

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon May 23, 2011 5:33 pm

If it helps clarify things, what I was referring to with bladerj is Calling: Part 2 (Stage 84 part 2 then). Sadamoto himself claimed in the same Young Ace issue of Calling: Part 2 that he's going back to work on NME (it's a few pages back in this thread).

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Tue May 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Yeees!!!
Raw scans of Stage 84 part 3 (the massacre of Eva series by Eva 01)

HERE

And here's a spanish translation...
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

Eva 04
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby Eva 04 » Tue May 24, 2011 8:41 pm

View Original Postarael wrote:Yeees!!!
Raw scans of Stage 84 part 3 (the massacre of Eva series by Eva 01)

HERE

And here's a spanish translation...

Interesting. Instead of setting off a crufix explosion like in the movie,Unit 01 actually goes out and beats the hell out of the MP EVA's. Too bad this couldnt of happened in the movie since it seems much more satisfying.

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Tue May 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Okay so I can't keep up with the numbering here at all. I thought that was part 2, not part 3.

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Postby symbv » Tue May 24, 2011 9:14 pm

It is part 2.

I think part 3 is out in this month's Young Ace though.... (the one that comes with Asuka figure)
I never thought I would come back to Evangelion after EoE,
But I discovered Re-Take (or it found me?) and
now here I am.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asuka FAN FOREVER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Stryker » Tue May 24, 2011 9:30 pm

View Original PostEva 04 wrote:Interesting. Instead of setting off a crufix explosion like in the movie,Unit 01 actually goes out and beats the hell out of the MP EVA's. Too bad this couldnt of happened in the movie since it seems much more satisfying.

If someone here could do 3d animations, that would be bad-ass too.
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"I don't try to engage in intelligent conversation here anymore."~Chee
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

|Why angels fight.|What Bagheera is talking about.|

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue May 24, 2011 10:18 pm

View Original Postsymbv wrote:It is part 2.

I think part 3 is out in this month's Young Ace though.... (the one that comes with Asuka figure)

Part 2 is June 2011 Young Ace which comes with the Asuka figure: http://forum.evageeks.org/viewtopic.php?p=455598#455598 So, the next Young Ace should be for July.

As mentioned before, Sadamoto's stopping the manga for New Movie Edition: http://forum.evageeks.org/viewtopic.php?p=455910#455910 and http://forum.evageeks.org/viewtopic.php?p=455968#455968

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Postby symbv » Tue May 24, 2011 10:39 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:Part 2 is June 2011 Young Ace which comes with the Asuka figure: http://forum.evageeks.org/viewtopic.php?p=455598#455598 So, the next Young Ace should be for July.

You are right, SSD. I got mixed up myself. So this Part 2 will be what we have on manga for a very long long time. My bet is it will not come back until Q is near completion. Perhaps then Sadamoto may draw a few more pages to tease fans and work them up for the new movie.
I never thought I would come back to Evangelion after EoE,
But I discovered Re-Take (or it found me?) and
now here I am.
Asuka FAN FOREVER

Seen
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby Seen » Wed May 25, 2011 7:34 am

I don't care if I have to wait another year for the next chapter. I'm just happy to see Shinji go 2.0 on the harpies' asses.

Seele00TextOnly
Phospholipid Bilayer
Phospholipid Bilayer

Postby Seele00TextOnly » Wed May 25, 2011 7:53 am

View Original PostSeen wrote:I don't care if I have to wait another year for the next chapter. I'm just happy to see Shinji go 2.0 on the harpies' asses.

Nipping this in the bud right now. It would be far more accurate (and this would please NemZ to no end) to say that we're happy to see Shinji go NGEtv on the Harpies' asses.

Because Shinji really is a fearless superhero in the series too; he doesn't just 'kick ass' in the new movie.

Hawq
Lilith

Postby Hawq » Fri May 27, 2011 2:10 pm

wonder if the bridge crew are asking when Shinji grew a pair on page 5.
Nope just shock at him being there from the translation I read, shame that soon a large delay happens for more but at least we get the film in the wait

Number 44
Adam

Postby Number 44 » Sun May 29, 2011 3:10 pm

View Original PostHawq wrote:wonder if the bridge crew are asking when Shinji grew a pair on page 5.
Nope just shock at him being there from the translation I read, shame that soon a large delay happens for more but at least we get the film in the wait

Hey, if you had to take a break somewhere in the story, this was the probably the best possible place.

My guess is that the Asuka probably still die within the next two issues, and the plot will go back to parallel with EoE.

Still, in this version, Shinji didn't get screwed out of his chance to at least try to save her. For me that is enough.
No matter how many times you watch your copy of End of Evangelion, the ending is not going to change.

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Stryker » Mon May 30, 2011 7:51 am

View Original PostNumber 44 wrote:Hey, if you had to take a break somewhere in the story, this was the probably the best possible place.

My guess is that the Asuka probably still die within the next two issues, and the plot will go back to parallel with EoE.

Still, in this version, Shinji didn't get screwed out of his chance to at least try to save her. For me that is enough.

Or it will be like the NGE game for the PS2, in which this will illustrate what happened if the "good ending" actually happened. And if that were so, I know someone who will be very pleased.

*cough*symbv*cough*
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"I don't try to engage in intelligent conversation here anymore."~Chee
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

|Why angels fight.|What Bagheera is talking about.|

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”