Not Your Average Day - Weird Stuff Thread

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

KingXanaduu
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby KingXanaduu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:21 pm

View Original PostZapX wrote:Yeah. Right, buddy. Next thing you're gonna tell me plesiosaurs aren't dinosaurs either.

They aren't. They're MARINE REPTILES. There's a difference. You need to watch "Walking with Dinosaurs" dude. :lol:

On topic though, I've just started to watch "Breaking Bad" just to see what the hype is about, and man, this show really is DARK. Man...I can see why it was so popular. :uhh:
"You're na�ve, Cecil. Even knowing betrayal and despair, you would depend on the whims of others?" - Golbez
---------------------------------------
Sephiroth: "Do you miss the Light?"
Golbez: "Hmph...I merely have duties to fulfill."
Sephiroth: "Too close to the brightness, and you may get scorched."
Golbz:.............
Golbez: Your loss can strengthen you.

"NGE Shinji is broken, Manga Shinji is an asshole, Rebuild Shinji is an idiot. Which is best? Uh, can I get some other options? All of these really suck." -Bagheera

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:35 pm

View Original Postxanderkh wrote:They aren't. They're MARINE REPTILES. There's a difference. You need to watch "Walking with Dinosaurs" dude. :lol:

That one flew over your head like a pterosaur. Oh, let me guess. Those aren't dinosaurs either?
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

KingXanaduu
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby KingXanaduu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:56 pm

View Original PostZapX wrote:That one flew over your head like a pterosaur. Oh, let me guess. Those aren't dinosaurs either?

A little late but no. They're FLYING REPTILES. You need to brush up on your Paleontology Zappy. :lol: :tongue:
"You're na�ve, Cecil. Even knowing betrayal and despair, you would depend on the whims of others?" - Golbez

"NGE Shinji is broken, Manga Shinji is an asshole, Rebuild Shinji is an idiot. Which is best? Uh, can I get some other options? All of these really suck." -Bagheera

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:12 am

Next thing you're gonna tell me is Dimetrodon isn't a dinosaur and it's related to MAMMALS. Come on, man. You aren't fooling me here.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

KingXanaduu
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby KingXanaduu » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:27 am

^
Oh man, You're just walking into these. :lol: Answer: Yes. Is mind BLOWN yet? ^_^

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:38 am

Oh, yes. And I suppose my parrot is a dinosaur too?

(I can't tell who's trolling who anymore).

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:12 am

Trolling or not, it's around a half page of nonsense. :wink:

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:16 am

Shut up, it's funny.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

KingXanaduu
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby KingXanaduu » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:43 am

View Original PostZapX wrote:Oh, yes. And I suppose my parrot is a dinosaur too?

(I can't tell who's trolling who anymore).

Oh, of course, and all birds that have come to follow.

(Does it matter? We're all trolls in some fashion. XD)

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:51 am

[Chaika]Paleontology, done correctly. Pleasing![/Chaika]
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Madonna
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Madonna » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:20 am

When I was out today some maniac who looked homeless was acting purposely effeminate in front of me, he noticed me from far away, walked and stopped in front of me as I was waiting for the traffic light. He was purposely saying homophobic and racist (toward Asians and Arabs) things. I was like wtf? Anyway when I crossed the street he began shouting at me the same racist and homophobic shit and walking down the street in the same direction as me (but on the opposite side). When I stared at him he started RUNNING back to the traffic light so he can cross it and get to me.

I just stood there and seriously looked at him like the moron he was. He ended up not waiting for the lights and going in the opposite direction when he saw me enter a shop.

I should have called the police but decided against it. He'll get his, one day.

Catamari
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Catamari » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:17 pm

I've discovered a little piece of software that has absolutely made my day. It's called b1ff.

I have been having way too much fun with this. Piping data from "fortune" into it makes for some funny results.

[code:1]Q: Why did the germ cross the microscope? A: To get to the other slide.
Q: WHY DID THE GURM CROZ THE MIKROSCOPE??!? A: 2 GET 2 THE OTHUR SLIDE.[/code:1]

[code:1]Q: Why should you always serve a Southern Carolina football man soup in a plate? A: 'Cause if you give him a bowl, he'll throw it away.
Q: WHY SHOULD U ALWAYZ SURVE A SOUTHURN CAROLINA F00TBAL MAN SOUP 1N A PL8??1??! A: CAUSE IF U GIVE HIM A BOWL. HEL THROW IT AWAY.[/code:1]

[code:1]Good day for a change of scene. Repaper the bedroom wall.
G00D DAY 4 A CHANGE UV SCENE. REPAPUR THE BEDR00M WAL.[/code:1]

[code:1]Q: Why was Stonehenge abandoned? A: It wasn't IBM compatible.
Q: WHY WUZ S2NEHENGE ABANDONED?????! A: IT WASNT IBM COMPATIBLE.[/code:1]

Perhaps I should pipe it into cowsay for some extra pain.
Official Sexpert of Dai-Ero-Dan
"I LOVE LADIES." - The Eva Monkey
"If I can't wipe my own ass, then it's time for me to go." - Guy Nacks
"[Catamari] Just advising you to check your privilege" - Bagheera
"Fuck you, Switzerland" - Archer

Dataprime
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Dataprime » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:43 pm

Heard kids signing about dildos yesterday.
Times sure have changed :geezer:

I genuinely love how good Evangelion hurts
- Suicidahlia

She's so cute. Like crazy cute. Like "She's giving me the diabetus" cute. - Gendo'sPapa

Catamari
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Catamari » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:31 pm

Official Sexpert of Dai-Ero-Dan
"I LOVE LADIES." - The Eva Monkey
"If I can't wipe my own ass, then it's time for me to go." - Guy Nacks
"[Catamari] Just advising you to check your privilege" - Bagheera
"Fuck you, Switzerland" - Archer

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:01 am

Some random dude walked to to our neighbors house and talked with them for a moment before becoming irate and yelling and banging on their screen door.

Soon after the cops showed up and thoroughly searched the guy and his backpack... ran his ID and such, talked to him for a bit and then left (No arrest was made).

Was a pretty bizarre sight, but darn well made me go and make sure things were locked up.
"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." - Me
"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" - Akio's most famous line.
Akio in Lance of LoL's Rebuild RP
Steam/PSN: MAGI_01 Origin: MAGI_02
Interested in a FMA based RP? Then check this out!

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:11 pm

Car got robbed yesterday. They took some small change, but nothing valuable was in the car (hence, not an FML.)

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

•      
  •      

Postby Tankred » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:13 pm

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:Car got robbed yesterday.

Is it going to need counseling?

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:53 am

So after the relaxation seminar I went to this evening, I watched somebody have a non-epileptic seizure. It was mildly strange for a moment to see saliva bubbling out of her mouth and her body convulsing, but then I went back to putting on my shoes, and chatted with the instructor a bit while waiting for her to stop. The second instructor wiped her mouth off afterwards.

So that was my day. :|

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:15 pm

Stopping at a motorway service station (Keele services, in fact) today, as I went in to get some lunch, I vaguely noticed one of those claw-crane grab games near the entrance. As I returned with the food, I did a double-take as I spotted one of the items in said game -- a rag-doll/plush with the general look (hair style and colour, and glasses) of Mari. And on closer inspection, a short plaid skirt, too.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Shinoyami65 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:33 pm

^Could it not possibly have been an actual Mari plushie, transported to that particular service station by some improbable chance?
E̱͡v͈̙e͔̰̳͙r̞͍y͏̱̲̭͎̪ṱ͙̣̗̱͠h̰̰i͙n̶̮̟̳͍͍̫͓g̩ ̠͈en̶̖̹̪d̸̙̦͙̜͕͍̞s̸̰.̳̙̺̟̻̀

I always thought I might be bad
Now I know that it's true
Because I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”