Post-Third Impact stories

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:33 pm

Azathoth wrote:
Conrad Gray wrote:Another year, another winter break with NGE fanfics!

Okay here's another Asuka and Shinji are the survivors of the planet fanfic:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4140913/1/Orchestrating_the_Silence

To some extent, I don't even care about the characters themselves, it's the idea of living alone in a giant deserted silent Earth which is compelling.

Been wondering when somebody would link that. One of the very best post-EoE fics out there. Extra points for having nobody but Asuka and Shinji and not devolving into WAFF within the first hundred words, although it sort of gets there eventually.

Yes! I'm glad someone else posted this so I wouldn't have to be even more of a broken record in recommending it in literally every fanfiction thread. It's pretty much perfect.

Conrad Gray
Adam

Re: Post-Third Impact stories

•      
  •      

Postby Conrad Gray » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:16 am

Any good ones appear since I last posted?

BiQ
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

Re: Post-Third Impact stories

•      
  •      

Postby BiQ » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:58 am

Here's an interesting thread: post/901684/The-Highly-Incomplete-And-Inofficial-Encyclopedia-of-Fanfictions/#p896137

Personally, I'd suggest Ghosts of Evangelion by Bagheera, 2nd try by Jimmywolk (if you can stomach time travel fix-it peggysue stuff) and deathbringer374's fics Scar Tissue and Relapse. Scar Tissue starts from a pretty dark place, but it gets better.
The art of being grown up, the dirty little secret nobody lets on about, is that it's all about getting comfortable with acting the part, and reaching that point where you stop giving a fuck, and do stuff that needs to be done, because it just needs doing, and ain't nobody else going to do it for you. -Mr. Tines

Return to “Fanfiction”