Evangelion 2.0 North American Screening Dates

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:12 pm

View Original PostShogo-Kun wrote:Oh! Do I decet a troll?

If you see nothing wrong with the mistakes slothen encountered while trying to see these movies, then your standards are to low. If their going to go through the trouble to show these movies then they should make every effort to make sure things like what slothen described don’t happen. There’s no excuse for such shoddy presentation.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

arkiel
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby arkiel » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:18 pm

Cool shit. Saw Rare Exports at Music Box. Theater's put together a little shitty, but whatev.

Guyver Spawn
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Guyver Spawn » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:38 am

So is the DC screening for 2.0 going to be at the same place that they did the 1.0 screening back in 2009? If so then I think I will pass since that screening was awful (I did had a good time neverless).
Xbox live gamertag: Guyver Spawn 27
PSN: Hellspawn28

Eva 04
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Eva 04 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:11 am

View Original Postslothen wrote:I saw both movies in a theater in Indianapolis a few weeks ago. They appeared to be playing from a blu-ray. Subtitles looked crappy and poorly formatted. Also none of the extra scenes from the dvd releases were there. movie one had the coloring problem.

Movie 2 i saw on the last day it was showing, there was me, a friend, and one other person in the theater, and somehow the movie froze and skipped forward, skipping the scene with the eva's running entirely. I was mad.

This is why you just wait until the DVD comes out because things like this are prone to happen.

icomeanon4
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby icomeanon4 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:19 pm

View Original PostGuyver Spawn wrote:So is the DC screening for 2.0 going to be at the same place that they did the 1.0 screening back in 2009? If so then I think I will pass since that screening was awful (I did had a good time neverless).
If you mean the free presentation associated with the Japanese embassy or the one at University of Maryland, no. It's going to be at an actual arthouse theater.
If the pen is mightier than the sword, the keyboard is mightier than the ICBM.

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”