Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby TheBlueTree » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:11 pm

And were all thinking the same about you too lol. welcome
Mr. Bud
"Suits? You've got to be kidding me.
Mighty Morphin' Ev-an-gel-i-ooooonnnn!"

Seele 08
"Is it a sign that you might be an otaku when your betta fish are all named after anime characters? One betta is named....Gendo. No wonder my mom and freinds think I'm a nut case."

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

Postby SEELE 08 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:19 pm

Titus wrote:Yes, a monkey sex slave could put your scrotem in a vice, then a deranged little squirrel could show up, chew off your only working right nut(unless you have 2) and run off with it whilst the monkey rapes you.... - whilst watching Reichu work

Last time I checked I didn't have a scrotum or a right (or left for that matter) nut, however the squirrels are rampant here at Purdue, so I'll be careful just in case. As for Reichu's work, are you talking about her Fanart or her theories.
I heart Encyclopedia Dramatica!
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

TheBlueTree
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby TheBlueTree » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:21 pm

both creep me out
Mr. Bud
"Suits? You've got to be kidding me.
Mighty Morphin' Ev-an-gel-i-ooooonnnn!"

Seele 08
"Is it a sign that you might be an otaku when your betta fish are all named after anime characters? One betta is named....Gendo. No wonder my mom and freinds think I'm a nut case."

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:25 pm

SEELE 08 wrote:As for Reichu's work, are you talking about her Fanart or her theories.

Usually it's the fan art (or rather, it's Santa Barb and Nao-chan) that people take as the standard for something unsettling...

BTW, my profuse apologies for pointing you in the direction of the other forum, and the unintended consequences.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

Postby SEELE 08 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:27 pm

Have you heard her theory about how Keel was Misato's dad's gay lover, and also was Kaworu's gay lover. If that don't scar your mind nothin' will.
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:56 pm

Oh, yes.

However I was already hardened enough before this yaoi-doujin influenced train of thought:

Reichu wrote:I think Mr. Tines and I are a bad influence on this forum.
(from http://evageeks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=18418#18418 - something I never quite felt to be appropriate accolade to put in my .sig, though).

Probably on account of this and this, and other things that acquired me the cognomen of "Ol' Dirty Bastard".
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

Postby SEELE 08 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:06 pm

BTW, my profuse apologies for pointing you in the direction of the other forum, and the unintended consequences

Its not your fault, I am squarely at fault here. I'm always interested in meeting other Aspie's, howerver she's the third Aspie girl I've come into contact with, and like the other two I didn't end up taking a very good liking to her. I think she seriously overanalyzes the most trivial points, her fanart disturbs me :wink: , her theories are at time off the wall (Keel/Katsuragi) yet she takes them as gospel (and disapproves anyone who doesn't sometimes), and drives me batshit crazy by reminding me of myself mostly. I probably was too blunt in some of my last statements (typical Aspie) and overacted (not the first time). I'm very impulsive and erratic which is highly unusual in an Aspie (who tend to be routine, pedantic folks who don't take well to anything spontaneous), and doesn't combine well with the disorder.
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:57 pm

I think Reichu's fan-art is meant to be transgressive (and hence disturbing) and ascribe my own reaction of just seeing the joke as the end result of desensitization on my part.

As for the rest, I'm not a psychologist, and try not to play one on the 'net.

SEELE 08 wrote:who tend to be routine, pedantic folks who don't take well to anything spontaneous

Like software developers, you mean. Me? - I deny everything.

Space Penis
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Space Penis » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:21 pm

Mr. Tines wrote:Like software developers, you mean.

That's one of those things that's really surprising and at the same time makes a lot of sense.

Like ball bearings.
Tell me, is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise!

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

Postby SEELE 08 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:47 pm

Mr. Tines wrote:I think Reichu's fan-art is meant to be transgressive (and hence disturbing) and ascribe my own reaction of just seeing the joke as the end result of desensitization on my part.

As for the rest, I'm not a psychologist, and try not to play one on the 'net.

SEELE 08 wrote:who tend to be routine, pedantic folks who don't take well to anything spontaneous

Like software developers, you mean. Me? - I deny everything.

Well computers have been shown to have a calming influence on autistic children....Not to mention that Aspies tend to be good with computers.
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:29 pm

Computers have shown to grace me with the knowlege of a skill I posess. The ability to play games so fucking well, it should be illegal ... in atleast 1 state in the US.

THat is all...

Heil!
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:33 am

You know what they say - The bigger the Ego , the bigger the fall :wink:
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:45 am

I know.... I know...
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey

Omegagouki
Shikigami of the Castle
Shikigami of the Castle

Postby Omegagouki » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:30 am

Er, hello. I have decided to grace this board with my presence, so...
Bow to me, puny mortals! Awe at the terrible power that is me! Bow, or I shall chew on your souls for eternity! Mwa ha ha ha ha! Mwa ha ha ha ha! Mwa ha.
....er, I mean, nice to meet you all. :3 Yes.
Last edited by Omegagouki on Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
PSN/Steam: Zentillion | Tum8lr
8luh 8luh
Sill (and always) promoting Homestuck

phanthompain
Embryo

Postby phanthompain » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:45 am

Strange thing is that I have came here a few days ago and its now, that I post here.... Well.... hi all. :lol:

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:09 am

Welcome to all the new post PhillipCult members...

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:52 am

Welcome

Behave yourself
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Postby The Eva Monkey » Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:52 am

Titus wrote:Welcome to all the new post PhillipCult members...

They're kind of like baby boomers.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:24 pm

:lol: - Praises god for funny moment, hurts a lung in the laughter that follows... -

Ayanami
Sachiel
Sachiel

Um, wuht?

Postby Ayanami » Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:31 pm

Still more of a "Useless banter thread" than a "Welcome thread" as ever. :D

Um, yeah, so... I decided to come back. Dunno why I left, but I think it's time I renew my Eva love.

Hmm... still seeing the same people, that's good, that's good. xD
Close your eyes and listen hard

Return to “Old Stickies”