ITT: It's time to CONFESS!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Xard wrote:I confess I think this thread started to suck when this became all /b/ suddenly...
You lost me with the suddenly.

Actually, it's been a lot more like /a/ in the last few days.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:01 pm

I confess that I've never been to THAT BOARD.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby Sammaeloo » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:26 pm

MugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:I confess that I've never been to THAT BOARD.

Me too. I've also never been to /a/, /b/ or whatever its called.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Teague
Matarael
Matarael

Postby Teague » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:35 pm

I confess, I have seen the faceless, and felt joy.
"Don't you touch a hair on that boy's head! Have you no respect? He's mine! Get your own human play-thing, you quartz-brained little creampuff!"- Bernard Black
"Kaji was the most heartbroken and shattered over Kaji's death besides Misato." -AuraTwilight
Self-admitted meme-whore.
Unashamed troper.
O-sensei's House of a Thousand Hearts: Lest We Forget

Zaque
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Zaque » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:53 pm

I'm not sure if I know what this "THAT BOARD" is.... which may be a good thing considering its usage.
Everything is subject to change.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:30 am

Your are (not) missing out on much if you have not gone to THAT BOARD anyway.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Soljer13
Banned

Postby Soljer13 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:48 am

actually guys. you ARE missing out on ALL the Fun.
PURGE! CLEANSE! KILL! FOR THE EMPEROR!

Teague
Matarael
Matarael

Postby Teague » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:12 am

The Internet Hate Machine is a horrifying, rapturous place of filth and obsession.
It does not call you, it does not lure you, it waits for you to come to it, and it sticks its probing tentacles down your neck until you tell it to step, but at the back of your mind you think "That felt kinda good"
"Don't you touch a hair on that boy's head! Have you no respect? He's mine! Get your own human play-thing, you quartz-brained little creampuff!"- Bernard Black
"Kaji was the most heartbroken and shattered over Kaji's death besides Misato." -AuraTwilight
Self-admitted meme-whore.
Unashamed troper.
O-sensei's House of a Thousand Hearts: Lest We Forget

Soljer13
Banned

Postby Soljer13 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:27 am

In all seriousness. THAT Board is nothing compared to some thnigs you can find on google. Forums dedicated to all kinds of shit that would make anyone hate humanity. sites that advocate murder. on the premise that its a natural human function. to kill others. Run by nihilistic admins and mods, they state that morals and laws are made by men and since men are all equal. no one should follow said rules and thats just scratching the surface. There are Times; I confess I wish I had never connected my first dialup modem.

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Mr. Tines wrote:
Xard wrote:I confess I think this thread started to suck when this became all /b/ suddenly...
You lost me with the suddenly.

Actually, it's been a lot more like /a/ in the last few days.

doesn't matter, same people :lol:

Combs
Matarael
Matarael

Postby Combs » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:24 pm

FreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:
Great Genius Shinji-Sama wrote:I also confess to being a single living on his own 25 year old virgin. :dejected:

22 years old in September and still a virgin.

I am 14 and still a virgin :crybaby:

Mr. Tines wrote:Actually, it's been a lot more like /a/ in the last few days.

I concur. It's an endless summer.
Proud founder, and sole member of A.I.D.S
"Can you bond with someone, over a television show? ...neuuugh?" -Craig Ferguson
"her BREASTS are like THE MAJOR'S from GHOAST In the MACHINE, She is like a person with CYBORG RADIATOR BREATSTS that do not WORK unless EXPOSED or in TIGHT CLOTHING or else the EXPELLED HEAT managed to SET THINGS ON FIRE" -chee, on misogyny

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:27 pm

I confess that I think sex isn't that big of a deal and people [in general] make to much of a big deal about it.

le shock

Soljer13
Banned

Postby Soljer13 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:31 pm

I Confess I hate people that cry and bitch about being virgins. GET IT INTO YOUR THICK SKULLS. ITS NOT A BIG DEAL! You will lose it when your time comes. be it with a GF, a Wife, a cheap hooker, and expensive one or some friend that pities you.

@ThePRPD aka "Sophisticated Broly":

No Sex isnt such a big deal as the media plays it out. from my experience it even isnt that good and addicting(yet my hyper active libido begs to differ. I can say differently because its low ATM). But yeah....
Last edited by Soljer13 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:34 pm

Soljer13 wrote:I Confess I hate people that cry and bitch about being virgins. GET IT INTO YOUR THICK SKULLS. ITS NOT A BIG DEAL!

QFT

I'm 16, a virgin, and I honestly don't give a rat's ass. When it happens it happens. Whether I lose it when it happens or not isn't a major concern for me right now.
Last edited by Joseph the PRPD on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Soljer13
Banned

Postby Soljer13 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:36 pm

Somone Sig it. I know someone will want to.. :boingy:

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:06 pm

I confess to not being able to get onto the internet until WAY too late and therefore not being able to contribute much to ANYTHING.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:07 pm

You know what's even worse than people bitching about being virgins? People bitching about the people who bitch about being virgins. Everybody will have something to bitch about, no matter what it is, be it virginity, clothing, ethnicity, anything. And the people who bitch about those people who bitch aren't really changing anything and just spamming the world with more bitching. Just let them be, and don't bitch about their bitching. Their bitching is their own problem, just as you bitching about their bitching is your problem, and my bitching about your bitching about their bitching is my problem. What's wrong with the world today is that too many people bitch about other people's ways of life and their bitching habits. Does it makes you feel high and mighty to bitch and put yourself aside from those people who bitch about virginity? Because in the eye of the beholder, you're all bitching and making noise.

And now, for my views on intercourse. I had it, enjoyed it, mostly because I just really enjoyed being with the other person. I honestly don't know how I would enjoy it with someone I wasn't in love with, but that's just me. I'm okay with people who'd enjoy it with anybody they find attractive, or with people who don't find it so great and don't do it often.

But alas, all this bitching about sex and bitching is getting way off topic.

I confess that despite my logical nature, I'm a bit of a romanticist and hope that one day I will find my true love and live a happy life with them enjoying sex with them only because I love them so much. But in the end I know that will probably never happen because life isn't that nice.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Zaque
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Zaque » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:46 pm

Sachi wrote:Everybody will have something to bitch about, no matter what it is, be it virginity, clothing, ethnicity, anything.

QFT ;)

Anyway, in stepping aside from this whole virginity business, I suppose I'll contribute by confessing that my views of the world and people are generally depressing to those I've spoken to, yet I find solace in them.
Everything is subject to change.

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:38 am

Joseph the PRPD wrote:
Soljer13 wrote:I Confess I hate people that cry and bitch about being virgins. GET IT INTO YOUR THICK SKULLS. ITS NOT A BIG DEAL!

QFT

I'm 16, a virgin, and I honestly don't give a rat's ass. When it happens it happens. Whether I lose it when it happens or not isn't a major concern for me right now.

I'm 16 and not a virgin, but looking back, I may have been better off not meeting the girl I lost it too.
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:54 am

I agree. Enough with the virgin stuff. :facepalm:
even though its my fault for bringing it up in the first place. :blush:
I'm not ashamed or embarrased of it. To be honest im kinda of walking the fence on the gf issue. Sometimes I wish I had one and other times I feel like Id be better off never having one. :shrug: It's mostly an issue of the "sheks" that makes me bring it up :blush:
But like we said, lets move on. :smokin:
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”