ITT: It's time to CONFESS!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:56 pm

Synapsid, if you wish to sleep beside a male then do it. Everyone is created in the same template just a few things change once we pop out but we all are fundamentally the same so do what makes YOU happy. Since the soul seems to be alone and needs the feeling of other, another human is just the ticket rather it be male/female as long as they make you happy.

Over time I have gathered my own information though thought. When you are sleeping beside a female it may be because you love her and you feel you must protect her but if you are beside another of your own sex then you may feel that YOU yourself can let your guard down and feel protected. It's just a theory.
Dr. Trans Old Fashioned Peppermint Dickables

http://pshbling.deviantart.com/gallery/ Go there for Eva cosplay.

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:02 pm

Otakon 08 Ikari wrote:Over time I have gathered my own information though thought. When you are sleeping beside a female it may be because you love her and you feel you must protect her but if you are beside another of your own sex then you may feel that YOU yourself can let your guard down and feel protected. It's just a theory.

Dunno. I feel much more comfortable letting my guard down around women than around men. Although, at the same time, I do consider myself to be somewhat feminine.
The Skirt-Chasing Mafioso of EGF
"we have Bomby, voted by People magazine as the sexiest man alive." - TehDonutKing
If you let me, here's what I'll do: I'll take care of you.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:10 pm

I think a lot of the credit (blame?) should be laid at Reichu's feet (if you look at some of the big sticky threads for spring '05, you'll see what I mean).

Oh yeah Reichu made a lot of interesting stuff, she's my sempai in spreading really weird stuff in the forum. I'll do my best to make everyone feel uncomfortable in her absensce.

Bomby von Bombsville wrote:
Otakon 08 Ikari wrote:Over time I have gathered my own information though thought. When you are sleeping beside a female it may be because you love her and you feel you must protect her but if you are beside another of your own sex then you may feel that YOU yourself can let your guard down and feel protected. It's just a theory.

Dunno. I feel much more comfortable letting my guard down around women than around men. Although, at the same time, I do consider myself to be somewhat feminine.

Hmmm... That's an interesting theory. I for one have never felt the need to be protected by others, at least not since I was a small child. I know I shouldn't feel this way since the people who do this are trying to help me, but I tend to get irritated at people who worry about me because I think on a subconcious level at least I want to prove to the world that I'm the best and don't need anyones help (I sorta have some issues like Asuka in some ways). If otakons theory is correct that would explain why I'm not attracted to guys, though personally I think it has more to do with me just not liking how they look.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:28 pm

My theories, you flatter me. I feel intelligent ^_^
Maybe I'm just watching to much Eva or reading to much Manga or possibly spending to much time on DA looking up images of Nagisa. I don't even feel that sexual intercourse is a necessity when dealing with this, its just a way to ease the body into feeling protected by having someone possibly stronger beside them. Or your just Bi, hell I don't know.
Dr. Trans Old Fashioned Peppermint Dickables

http://pshbling.deviantart.com/gallery/ Go there for Eva cosplay.

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:15 pm

Well as for the topic of protection, during one fleeting and pathetic brush with love (which I never fail to bring up whenever possible), I was most attracted to the idea of a symbiotic relationship. I did personally see the guy I was attracted to as being tiny, effeminate and insecure and found that just ADORABLE, and I wanted to hold him close and tell him it was all right. But at the same time I wanted someone to let me give myself over completely to. I wanted the joy of being completely exposed and safely held by another (metaphorically speaking). That was before all the confusion and crying and nastiness, and now I hate the wormy little fa-ugh-

Anyhoo, I've always been open as possible with as many people as I can. I really don't have any secrets, but as obvious as I make my stance on everything, I find myself constantly questioning the motivations of others. I always doubt my ability to emphasize and beg that others just be as open with me as I am with them, but then when they do, I can't believe them. Perhaps the more readable I make myself, the less able I am to read others. Then again, everyone seems to misinterpret everything I say, so it's probably all bullshit.

I think a perfect world would involve every aspect of the human soul laid bare for all to see. A world where no one had anything to hide, where strangers can talk to each other about their most depraved sexual fantasies without fear of repercussion or judgment, among other things. Nope, changed my mind. There's a certain paralyzing exhaustion about being open with your feelings. Perhaps it's a fear of becoming boring, of loosing that certain mystique that makes charismatic people interesting and just becoming some whiny sensitive ass. I'm feeling it right now, which is why I'm done writing.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:27 pm

Nope, changed my mind. There's a certain paralyzing exhaustion about being open with your feelings. Perhaps it's a fear of becoming boring, of loosing that certain mystique that makes charismatic people interesting and just becoming some whiny sensitive ass. I'm feeling it right now, which is why I'm done writing.

I dunno I'm pretty open about stuff here and I don't think I'm a whiney sensitive ass at all.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:08 pm

I just learned my school has been confirmed for closing. I don't know how to feel about that. I'll still be able to graduate but the current freshman will be the last freshmen class of the year and then next year it'll be the last sophomore year up and so on up to the last senior year and the school will be no more.

Just wow.
I kinda saw it coming. It was inevitable I guess.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:11 pm

I confess ThePRPD's new avatar has joined the proud ranks of my AdBlock list. Sorry dude

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:24 pm

That's nice.

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:38 pm

Joseph the PRPD wrote:That's nice.

ThePRPD, this is the confessions thread. The "everything to whoever posts it, nothing to everyone else" section of the forum. You could say "that's nice" with the same amount of disinterest to literally any post in here.

To keep with the theme of the thread, though I confess that I wish I could adblock your posts as well, but your avatar will have to suffice.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:40 pm

That's nice as well.

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:41 pm

I confess I would like to know who's the one making the pointless posts now.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:43 pm

Santa Claus.

Omegagouki
Shikigami of the Castle
Shikigami of the Castle

Postby Omegagouki » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:44 pm

I confess I haven't played a Sonic the Hedgehog game since Heroes came out.... But not because people complain about the new ones!
PSN/Steam: Zentillion | Tum8lr
8luh 8luh
Sill (and always) promoting Homestuck

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:45 pm

That's nice as well.

Santa Claus.

Sachi wrote:I RAEG when I see posts that contribute absolutely nothing to a thread in any way, shape or form. Posts that consist of minimal content like "Okay", "Whatever", "I agree", "Yes", etc. And posts that are more than short sentences, but are drastically irrelevant and could have either been kept to the author's self or PM'd to the person they were addressing. For those of you who do this, you know who you are. And if this hasn't been a wake up call, you'll probably reply with a simple "sorry" or "me too".

I confess that my earlier RAEG was inspired by you.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:49 pm

That's nice.

Otakon 08 Ikari wrote:
Joseph the PRPD wrote:
Otakon 08 Ikari wrote:I confess, I feel that a lot of the time I am rather disliked here on the forum

I've felt the same way but I stopped caring about what most of the members thought awhile ago.

Joseph the PRPD wrote:
Otakon 08 Ikari wrote:Ya, most of the time that is what you have to do through out life. I mean who cares what someone on the net thinks of you most of the time
And let's face it a few of the active members are and can be jackasses. Let them think what they think.

Yeah really, who gives a flying fuck? I confess that I believe you two assholes are the biggest jackasses on this forum. And you esselfortium, what's with the shit post you bring up damn year all the time?
"Much like your posts"
"Much like your posts"
"The quality of your posting"
Yeah, what the fuck? Do you have a bug up your ass or are you compensating for something?
And hell, do you have a crush on me or something? More out of any other member you've said that shit to me? The fuck I did to you?

The same goes for Sachi. You've been giving me shit ever since I've joined here. Hell, I know the way I acted when I first joined and I've changed since then. You hold some kind of grudge against me? No one acts that way toward me most of the time but you nowadays. The fuck is your problem?

Do you two love each other or something? Both of your posts recently have been directed at me and most recently in the chit-chat forum.
Last edited by Joseph the PRPD on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:53 pm

E2b. Over-Posting:
This behavior involves the hyperactive posting of trivial replies -- a form of spam -- to threads (e.g., "yeah, that's what I think, too". Newcomers susceptible to this usually engage in prolific thread necromancy, as well, which is not appropriate (for permissible forms, see Threads). Over-posting generates far more noise than signal. Short-term, it is an annoyance in bad form; as a chronic habit, it works to the detriment of the forum as a whole.

In one year you've amassed over 4000 posts; almost as many as Sachi, who was a chronic spammer in his early days. Looking over your posts you do tend to post a lot of these kinds of answers. Quality over quantity, a wise man speaks because he has something to say, etc.
Last edited by ZapX on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:57 pm

Otakon 08 Ikari wrote:
Joseph the PRPD wrote:
Otakon 08 Ikari wrote:I confess, I feel that a lot of the time I am rather disliked here on the forum

I've felt the same way but I stopped caring about what most of the members thought awhile ago.

Joseph the PRPD wrote:
Otakon 08 Ikari wrote:Ya, most of the time that is what you have to do through out life. I mean who cares what someone on the net thinks of you most of the time
And let's face it a few of the active members are and can be jackasses. Let them think what they think.

Yeah really, who gives a flying fuck? I confess that I believe you two assholes are the biggest jackasses on this forum. And you esselfortium, what's with the shit post you bring up damn year all the time?
"Much like your posts"
"Much like your posts"
"The quality of your posting"
Yeah, what the fuck? Do you have a bug up your ass or are you compensating for something?
And hell, do you have a crush on me or something? More out of any other member you've said that shit to me? The fuck I did to you?

The same goes for Sachi. You've been giving me shit ever since I've joined here. Hell, I know the way I acted when I first joined and I've changed since then. You hold some kind of grudge against me? No one acts that way toward me most of the time but you nowadays. The fuck is your problem?

No, actually it's just the quality of your posts. You might want to work on that. Nice ego, though; who's compensating for what now?

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:00 pm

Okay, fun's over.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Postby The Eva Monkey » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:12 pm

ZapX wrote:Okay, fun's over.

We can't have nice things.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”