[RP]A Post Third-Impact World ~Session 1~

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:49 pm

@Sachi:If you mean Kensuke, his last name's Aida. Touji is Suzuhara. (Not certain who you were talking about at first. ^^; )~SSD

Kaji, still watching from the side of a building....

"Uh-oh, looks like things are falling apart without any "Adult Supervision". I suppose that's my cue."

Kaji left his hiding spot and started walking towards the tension going on on the beach. Noticing what happened to Toji, he went to him first.

The Angels can take care of their own business. And Asuka seems to kinda have it under control with Shinji. I'm not sure about Aida though.

Kaji gently propped the boy up.

"Suzahara. Are you ok?"
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:05 pm

(OOC: Fading, naisu! ^_^ It would be kinda cute if there would be some WAFFY bodyheat between those do (and not necessarily that famous WAFFy but naughty A/S fic. ;) ) but just in general. hehe)

Warmth....that was all Shinji felt.

What happened? Did he faint?

Could it be Asuka was taking care of him?!

In his unconscious state, the only thing Shinji could tell was, he suddenly had a fever, and it was getting worse.

Cheeks red, the brown-haired boy shivered, mumbling in his sleep/unconscious state: "Th...Thankyou...."
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Anti-Goth » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:49 pm

Kaji gently propped the boy up.

"Suzahara. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, yeah...thanks. You're, uh...Major Katsuragi's...friend, right?" Toji rubbed his side as he got to his feet, swearing at Ramiel under his breath. Before he could ask Kaji anything more, he heard Asuka making another of her pronouncements.

"If any of us are going to have a hope in hell, we...need Shinji. He knows where we can find some shelter, for the time being, that's more important than anything else, especially if it's just getting darker and colder..."

Toji smirked at her "Soryu, that's probably the only thing we're ever gonna agree on. Guess we just keep headin' towards those buildings," Toji stopped to stretch his muscles. Things were a lot easier with both legs--

He looked up suddenly, sure he saw a flash of white from the corner of his eye. But no one seemed to be there...Toji frowned and kept walking behind Asuka and Shinji.

Armisael huddled on the ground, hidden from view behind pieces of debris. Her long white hair fell around her head, hiding the strained expression on her face. The Lilin Soryu--the pilot of Eva-02, according to Rei Ayanami's memories--had chased her away from Shinji Ikari.

She was alone.

If Sachiel and Ramiel--her brothers? Strange to think of them that way--had seen her, they hadn't really cared or recognized her. Of course, Armisael had never seen them before either, but...

"Mother? Mother?"

No answer.

She felt hot fluid dripping from her eyes and onto her cheeks. Pain?

"Lonliness?" her voice was faint, her body numb. Cold seeped into her flesh from the air. And despite her efforts not to, the former Angel began to cry.
"you ever had tempura ice cream
SHIT IS KAWAII UGUU AS FUCK, SON
AS FUCK" -damage

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:46 pm

(OOC: @whomever edited my last post Sorry if i didn't make myself clear, but I did mean Toji. That was me, SSD. And thanks. ^_^)

Knowing that Toji was alright, Kaji walked up to Sachi and Ramiel to see if he could help Aida. Kaji pulled out a gun and aimed it at the armored man.

"I suggest that you drop the kid, Ramiel. And if you're wondering, my name is Ryoji Kaji, former Nerv Operative, Former SEELE agent, and Former Government Secret Agent. But despite all that, I'm a well relaxed guy. Now drop him."

Waiting for Ramiels reply, Kaji glanced at Sachiel.

Perhaps Sachiel isn't such a bad guy after all.
Last edited by Sachi on Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

jenova7
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby jenova7 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:03 am

Kensuke Aida had officially had enough. He had been turned into liquid, had every single person alive inside his' head, come back to life and now been treated like a sack by some lunatic who was now strangling him.

Asuka had been coming to his' aid, but had run to help Shinji instead who appeared to have fainted.

If I live through this, I'm gonna thank Asuka for her "help"

thankfully Kaji had just appeared to the rescue "I suggest that you drop the kid, Ramiel. And if you're wondering, my name is Ryoji Kaji, former Nerv Operative, Former SEELE agent, and Former Government Secret Agent. But despite all that, I'm a well relaxed guy. Now drop him."

Ramiel? as in the Angel??! that is so freaking Awesome!

just then, he noticed Ramiel's grip had weakened, without a second thought he pulled himself away from him and aimed a sharp kick at Ramiel's fully armoured head *crack!* and Ramiel (suprisingly) went down and didn't get back up.

Yes! that stupid angel's armour must have been hard on the inside as well

he then shouted boastfully:

"I kicked the angel's ass! do i rock or what?"
Last edited by jenova7 on Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:05 am

(Friends, I have returned. I think I might've changed Kaworu. A lot. Tell me how I did with him. Please. I'm driving in a fog here.)

Nagisa Kaworu of the White Moon

I am back. Strange...I never wanted to be here.

I hear the hearts of Lilim breaking and forming. I feel the souls crying out for attention and comfort. I hope the old men are satisfied. All is right with the world again.

Shinji’s heart has matured, has changed. He does not turn away from what his eyes see, because he does not want to anymore. I am grateful that I was a part of that, Shinji. I hope you will not regress.

Hope? I am hoping now? I have changed as well. I feel like a part of me has become more...Lilim. My soul sounds different. It does not ring as it did before.

I was used.

I have no clothes on, but they are folded beside me. I seem illuminate the night. My skin radiates a glow. Is this from my body fusing with my soul?

Lilim changed this world, and whether if it is for better or for worse, I can only hope.

Hope again. Should I fight it?

The sky is beautiful, like curtains pulling back showing a velvet night. My clothes. Pieces of material bound together to keep a wearer warm. Pieces…as one…such as the Lilim?

We are altogether separate, bound only by blood. We are all alone, all the time. But the Lilim…the Lilim are bound together to keep themselves warm. We stand and shiver and die by ourselves, with our souls faring however they do. We are all alone.

Where are the others? The hearts of many describe the heart of one. Where are Shinji's companions? Ayanami Rei is here; I can feel her. But where are my children? Have they returned too? I betrayed them. I betrayed them. I wonder if I can forgive myself for it. I betrayed them for the others. Do I not love my children? Why would I die for others?

They gave me hope…they gave me something to live for.

Hope. The fire that keeps a soul lit in days without it. The fire that may not exists only in the hearts of all of the Lilim, but also in my children and myself as well?

Pain. The aftertaste of a dark change. I see the souls of all children burning with it, never seeming to escape from them. I see my own heart, and pain is mixed together with confusion and sadness and others so that I cannot recognize it anymore. I wanted to die.

I was used. They wanted to evolve, to step forward unto God. But I couldn't let them...

Where are the other Lilim? I am exactly a third of a kilometer away from the ground. The trees are far away from me now. There's the large circular lake, and...I believe I see Shinji. I would like to congratulate him on his progress. His heart, in the coming months, will, no doubt, mature and leave his childhood angst aside. I would like to see the others…I want to explain myself to my children, but I do not expect them to listen. I want to see Lilith. I need to speak with her.

Soryu Asuka Langley. She seems like an interesting character. I would really like to meet her. Her heart has walls made of dried mud, with paper tigers for guards. Her soul is scratched and torn but refuses to admit so...

Is that Sachiel, Ramiel and Zeruel?? Armisael too...why do they look like Lilim?! What drove them to abandon flesh to welcome their...their...

Because they, like I, are imperfect.

They’ve probably seen me already. I can’t seem to dim this radiance at all. In fact, it seems brighter...Perhaps it is a reflection of my own heart….no, so much has changed...I don't think I can afford to be so sure anymore. I don’t feel worthless…do I?

Why am I here?! Why have I returned? I wanted to die. I wanted to die. I did not want to live any longer...

Because you’re gonna carry that weight.
Rei: I'm not your puppet.

The Allied States of Syraneen

flatulant
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby flatulant » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:00 pm

(OOC: I'm not bringing Zeruel in just yet. I'm waiting to see how the story goes. Also, Zeruel is probably going to keep his angel form (mostly because I don't have the imagination to imagine him as a Lilim XD))

universalperson
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby universalperson » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:23 pm

Pen-Pen spotted a figure somewhere in the distance.

White hair and red eyes.

For some reason, Pen-Pen felt tha boy was familiar. Comfortingly familiar.

At the same time...

[THE CAT IS DEAD]

Whoa, where did that come from?

Pen-Pen walked foward anyway, in the hopes of finding much needed alcohol.

Things were going to be pretty weird for the bird.
Avatar courtesy of RetroRainbow, and the Eva art book.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:12 pm

Defectron: Please make your writing style more legible, it's hard to figure out just what you're saying. Also: having Sadamoto and Anno mentioned breaks the Fourth Wall too much. The point of this is to be inside the Eva-verse.

Since emerging fromt he red sea Sadamoto had been driving around in a dune buggy he had found while looking for other people. But so far hadn't found any. At his side was a fully loaded AK-47 he had raided from an armory. So far he hadn't found anything to shoot at though, it was pretty much just to make him look cool right now. Once and awhile when he got board he'd blast away at some of the dead abandoned building blowing out some of their windows. Nope there were no zombies or terminators or anything else to shoot at in this post apocalyptic world. It was just boring, in a lot of ways it would be better if he was fighting against zombies and terminators at least that would give him something to be occupied with. Anno sempai had always told him that what he feared most was being lonely, yes this was truly a terrifying opponent that could not be beaten by any sort of gun no matter how powerful it was.

His noodles were done, he was about to take them off the mini stove when he thought he heard something brush against his tent. Sadamoto reached for his AK-47 getting up. That couldn't be, he hadn't even seen any animals since he got back! It must be his mind playing tricks on him again. He unzipped his tent getting out with his gun ready.

"Hello? Is anyone out here?" he asked looking around

There were no footprints in the sand, it must be all in his head! He was about to get back in his tent but as he turned around Sadamoto saw something that to put it mildly he wasn't expecting. Floating in front of him was the disembodied head of his dream girl, the pilot of unit 00 Rei Ayanami!

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUGHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Sadamoto stumbling over his own feet fell backwards scooting away.

The head just looked blankly at him, she wanted to ask what he was cooking in there. Although she had no stomach she still felt like eating.

Lifting up his AK-47 Sadamoto fired repeatedly, the bullets impacting against her shimmering orange at field. Once he had ran out of bullets she floated down to the opening of his tent looking inside and said "Your waters boiling over." matter of factly ignoring the gunsmoke and noise that had filled the air moments ago.
Last edited by Defectron on Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

Postby BobBQ » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:21 pm

Somewhere on a desolate beach, a man wandered.

His mission had failed, and his reason for being here had vanished with its passing. Third Impact had come and gone, the world turned upside down in an instant. Now it was a matter of mere survival in a dead world, of each against the rest, unless somebody could pull together enough to establish some semblance of law and order.

Fat chance. He knew too much of the collective lowness of human nature to delude himself with such fancies. It was only a matter of time before those sufficiently charismatic, domineering or just plain well-armed imposed their own priorities on the weaker souls around them for their own advancement. The historical precedents, from the dying days of the Roman Empire to fragmented China in the 1920s, flashed through his mind one after another. What was a man to do in such times, especially when he still retained some lingering principles?

He couldn't win against human nature. Even with his ever-dependable 1911s tucked into the back of his tattered jeans, even if he managed to scavenge something better from the SSDF convoys left around the Geofront's former location, even if by some miracle he managed to recruit enough like-minded persons to establish some kind of organized system, he couldn't win against so much scum. At best, he'd spend the rest of his days fighting tooth and nail to maintain possession of some meager holdings, die young and leave a following that would quickly tear itself apart through internal feuds. That was the lesson he had learned from the supposed greats, from Gandhi, from King, from Tito.

Wasn't there another way?

A cold wind blew in from the crimson sea as the man pondered the question. He couldn't beat the ways of his species on his old ideals, but maybe he could beat them at their own game. Become a commander, a warlord, but govern his subjects by his own, less selfish principles? On the face of it, it was a repulsive idea, but he couldn't ignore the past cases where such measures had succeeded, at least for a time.

Perhaps human nature would surprise him and provide a better way. He doubted that, but he realized that he should at least give those who were returning a chance to move forward on their own. The best thing for now was to find fellow survivors and monitor their progress.

Smith walked on. Behind him, tired footprints stretched to infinity.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:38 pm

(OOC: I have a very cute fanart idea planned as a result of this thread. In the meantime, I'm kinda at a loss of just what to add. I guess Shinji's getting sick/2nd fainting spell couldn't have come at a better time, huh? As such, Asuka can do whatever she wants to Shinji, just be gentle. :shinji_eyebrow: In the meantime, this thread needs more Yui-sama, Akira, Gendou and such. Where are y'all? (Besides Yui being out in space...) And I think I'm unconsciously channeling fanfics I wrote, as Shinji gets sick in my first Eva fic, too. :sweatdrop: )

Shinji cuddled closer to the warm thing--Asuka--in his sleep. Still out of it, he muttered, "Hey. I'm not gonna die, right? Don't wanna...die."

In his unconscious state, the boy mentally winced. So...cold. Asuka and I were so cold to each other...there... Pre-Instrumentality.

"I'm...sorry...Asuka. Ple...ase. D...don't ha...te...me..."

When the boy awoke, apparently sometime later, he realized he felt warm. Weakly opening his eyes and blinking, Shinji noticed he was inside a warm bed.

Asuka was staring at him, looking worried. "Eh...? Asu...ka?"

He felt so weak and dizzy, he couldn't even lift his head. "Where's...every...one?"

Suddenly shivering from the cold, his weak voice pleaded, "Hey. Could you please...feed me? I'm hungry and thirsty and I can't...move. ...Sorry."

The boy tried to fight back on-coming tears as his stomach growled. He felt so helpless right now and he hated it.

Sighing loudly, Shinji weakly added, "Sorry....for acting path...etic right now. I k...know you hate that, but...this time, it's not m..y...c...choice."

All Shinji wanted was to hold the redhead's hand and he couldn't even do that.

Ironfoot
Armisael
Armisael

Postby Ironfoot » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:41 pm

@ Ironfoot: Shinji and Asuka making love? Hmm...something tells me that I should blame Misato-san's current "memory" on her beloved Yebisu. (Read: drunk off her ass.) ~SSD

This Shinji was of mighty importance. The savior of this world, there he lay in Asuka's arms, undoubtedly fascinated by her breasts as he projected throughout every mind at the time of Third Impact. The whole world now knew of his fantasies. Including the ones he kept in the closet.

Misato remembered the time when she fired projectile vomit at PenPen once. That's when she heard that Shinji and Asuka were making love in the other room (fucking awesome). But she had to stop walking when she suddenly saw a sixer of Yebisu sitting there on the beach in front of her. She immediately opened one and chugged one of the cans before yelling "YEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" across the Evangelion continuum. The scream echoed into space endlessly. After this moment, she drank the other 5 cans, quickly getting drunk. She stood back up with some effort and tried to walk towards Shinji...or was that Kaji? She couldn't tell, but either way he was hot.
Last edited by Ironfoot on Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ironfoot
Armisael
Armisael

Postby Ironfoot » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:53 pm

Just a general FYI at everyone: Since this is an RP thread and people might have 2 characters, double-posting once in a while is okay. But please, don't make a constant habit of it. Thanks.~SSD

"I understand, Yui..."

Fuyutsuki's eyes shot open. He looked at the blood-stained moon.

"...I think."

He sat up and gawked at the large red ocean in front him.

"That is by far the largest concentration of menstrual fluid I have ever seen." he remarked.

"My God, is that what that stuff is?"

Kozo turned around and saw a familiar face, with familiar glasses.

"Hyuga. I see you have survived as well."

"Barely." he said as he looked ready to vomit.

Kozo held up his hand. "Please. You may need it for later." He stood up. "In any case, we must find the other survivors as soon as possible. We have failed."

"Failed what?" asked Hyuga. He looked nervous. "What are you going to do?"

Fuyutsuki did not respond.

jenova7
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby jenova7 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:43 pm

"I suggest that you drop the kid, Ramiel. And if you're wondering, my name is Ryoji Kaji, former Nerv Operative, Former SEELE agent, and Former Government Secret Agent. But despite all that, I'm a well relaxed guy. Now drop him."

What? thought Ramiel He knows my true Identity? what is this NERV?...oh no

Ramiel had just realised his strength had begun to dwindle, he had used up too much of his' strength walking and fighting. No! I... can't lose... not again... mother...I

he was barely concious when kensuke kicked him in the head, but before he went completely out of it, he thought he sensed a radiant Aura and then everything went black

fadingreminder
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby fadingreminder » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:14 pm

"Everyone should be okay, don't worry about them right now."

She looked down and wrung out a wet rag, dripping water all over the floor.

"I don't think the home owner will mind, what do you think?"

She smirked, trying to lighten the mood and put the warm, damp rag on his forehead.

"This was all I could find for now... You Japanese are used to living on this stuff though, so it shouldn't be too bad."

She sat a bowl of plain white rice next to his bed and sat at the foot of it.

"Just rest... Hopefully the rice isn't too crunchy, I boiled it forever, but I'm not used to preparing rice that isn't the instant kind..."

Feeling embarassed about the fact that she was paying so much attention to him, she looked down and started playing with hands.

"...Anyway, don't get used to this treatment. I expect you to make this up to me when you're feeling better."

Ironfoot
Armisael
Armisael

Postby Ironfoot » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:21 pm

ENOUGH

The time was ripe, the cosmic forces in alignment to suit her purpose. Misato remained fixated upon the 300 cases of Yebisu beer that appeared in front of her a second prior. Then at random, one exploded into a cross-shaped line of alcohol and fizz.

Ok, 299 cases of Yebisu beer. But Misato knew the cross signaled her destiny.

BUT..little did she know of its real meaning. A floosh sound was heard in the menstrual fluid, so Misato looked and nearly wet herself at the sight before her. A black boat, carrying what seemed to be 30 DANCING PEN PEN'S were headed straight towards her. They all screeched at her simultaneously. First her face was like :smirk:, then using Gainax's awesome animation techniques, it turned to something like this :grin: within 10 seconds.

With a Kazoo, the Pen-Pen's hopped off of the boat and walked toward her military penguin style. Misato however, was curious of the Kazoo. She plucked it out of one of their mouths and looked at its side. It read:

Property of Hideaki Anno, THE SPACE BLACK GOD OF MARS

"What a funny name *hic*," she started before realizing something. "Wait, MARS? Was there more to Instrumentality than previously believed?" She took the Kazoo in her mouth and blew. "All penguins..." she looked ahead of her to a group of weird looking people not far off. Wait...Kaji?

"PROTECT Kaji!!" she ordered, blowing into her Kazoo. Immediately the Pen-Pen's marched off humming Lucifer's Cry.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:45 pm

(OOC: @Flatulant: Having Zeruel in his real form is gonna suck ass for the rest of the characters.
@Ironfoot: Misato must be drunk off her ass right now. (?))

Seeing that Ramiel was out of it, Kaji looked back towards Shinji and Asuka.

They're weren't there.

"Hey Suzahara, did you see where they went?"

Then Kaji heard a loud "YEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" in the distance.

Katsuragi?
- Sachi

AsukaChan
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby AsukaChan » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:49 pm

A scream.

No. Not a scream, at all. More. . . like a roar, or a howl, perhaps.

It was her final memory, her last violent recollection of her former life. Visions of blood and darkness.

But now, she was warm. Wrapped in a liquid embrace. Comfortable.

Mother!

Leliel opened her eyes, which glowed red inside black pools for a moment before she blinked again. She could feel an energy radiating from her then, coursing across the sea and the land in every direction before dissipating. It was an unconscious call to the others, if they too had been reborn. Her eyes became as Lilin then as the rest of her, and her surroundings came into focus. She was staring up at reddish sky as she floated on the surface of the ocean. Her hair floated out around her like a dark halo, brushing up against her partially-naked form.

She stood up, waist deep in the water, and looked around. The petrified forms of the manmade beasts were silouhetted against the dimly glowing sky. This was not the world she remembered. And yet, this was not the world she had lived for. She reached up and pressed a hand to her chest. The loneliness was not so pronounced, but still there. Then, her brethren too had failed?

As Leliel looked about, the sight of her own body caught her eye. Her skin was pale, ghostly white and criss-crossed with scars like pink lace. A reminder that she'd been broken. Torn apart. A reminder of her failure. Her hair was black, as black as her former vessel, and cascaded down over her shoulders and well down her back until it reached her knees. It was heavy with moisture, but she took no notice. Her modesty was retained by the black and white cords that wound themselves loosely around her breasts and hips.

Unsteady on Lilin legs, she staggered out of the water. Finding tracks in the sand she began to follow them. She didn't know where they led, or who had made them, but something was compelling her to go in that direction..

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Anti-Goth » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:00 pm

"Hey Suzahara, did you see where they went?"

Looking back at Kaji, the athletic boy gestured towards an apartment building with many broken windows.

"Soryu's set up shop in there. Think she's looking after Shinji. Who'da thunk it, huh?"

Grinning in spite of himself--okay, everything looked pretty fucked-up right now, but at least he was better and they had shelter--Toji climbed up the crooked fire escape. A pot was still steaming on the kitchenette stove.

"So, how's Ikari doing, Soryu?"

The sound of Lilin approaching.

Shivering and drowsy, Armisael lifted her head to watch them. They were coming nearer to her.

A stocky man with light hair and metallic weapons in his jacket, with a deeply troubled look on his face. A young woman, nearly naked, her white skin like that of her own body, but scarred...

Wait. What was that she felt? The female Lilin...

Sister...?

Her numb lips parted. "Le--Leliel--"

Her hand stretched out weakly towards the two.

"P--please..."
"you ever had tempura ice cream
SHIT IS KAWAII UGUU AS FUCK, SON
AS FUCK" -damage

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:20 pm

(OOC: I apologize for the sudden no-explanation "fast-forward" in time with Shinji. This'll probably be my last RP post for a few days since I'm very busy in real life (Attempting to pass a confusing/hard class of mine the first time through) and so the other players can catch up. @ Ironfoot:You're forgetting the "Post only twice a day" rule, but like I said before, forgetting once in a while is okay. But Misato acting as silly as she is rocks. ^_^
Also at everybody:Please keep the mentioning real-life things (Gainax, Anno, Sadamoto, etc) to a minimum.This is in the EVA-VERSE, not "real-world". Thankyou.

"I don't think the home owner will mind, what do you think?"

Shinji couldn't help but smile as Asuka lightened the mood while putting the rag on his forehead.

She sat a bowl of plain white rice next to his bed and sat at the foot of it.

The redhead began to gently feed him as she spoke: "Just rest... Hopefully the rice isn't too crunchy, I boiled it forever, but I'm not used to preparing rice that isn't the instant kind..."

In between bites of food, Shinji managed to say, "No, the rice is fine. Thanks, Asuka."

He smiled at her as Asuka suddenly said, embarrassed, "...Anyway, don't get used to this treatment. I expect you to make this up to me when you're feeling better."

The boy nodded happily, feeling a little better. "Yeah. I will Asuka. I'm gonna get you a nice present for taking care of me once I'm well."

In no time at all, Shinji was done eating. He drank some bottled water that was on the floor next to the ricebowl and sighed happily.

He was feeling at least somewhat better and healthier now.

Managing to hold onto Asuka's bandaged hand, Shinji found himself blushing, and it wasn't because he was sick.

"I'm going take a nap now, okay? Thankyou...Asuka."

Return to “Role-Playing Related”