Tell Me Your Dreams!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

heavytread
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby heavytread » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:29 pm

Sniper for the Imperial Army on Geinoshis during some sort of battle that took place between Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi . I'm on a Ledge with a perfect shot towards the leader of the rebels in the battle, but before I can take my shot one of the other storm troopers kicks me and challenges me to a knife fight. Instead I shoot him in the head and kick his body off the ledge. I set up to take a shot at the leader again, but I get shot by a rebel sniper

Catamari
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Catamari » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:19 pm

I've been having a recurring dream over the past few nights wherein I am living in a house that I rented. There's something living in the house, but nobody will tell me what, but I think they know. I find strange things happening - doors getting barred, cupboards with their contents strewn everywhere, loud noises.

It's fucking weird and is starting to legitimately terrify me.
Official Sexpert of Dai-Ero-Dan
"I LOVE LADIES." - The Eva Monkey
"If I can't wipe my own ass, then it's time for me to go." - Guy Nacks
"[Catamari] Just advising you to check your privilege" - Bagheera
"Fuck you, Switzerland" - Archer

heavytread
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby heavytread » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:48 pm

Last night I had a dream that I looked out my window in my room and had to get everyone evacuated to the basement I looked out the basement window and I see a laser guided tornado chasing a 69 camaro. :lol:

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:18 pm

I had a dream that there was a Season 8 of Buffy that wasn't a terrible comic, Xander Harris and Sam Winchester also had there own series.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

Dataprime
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Dataprime » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:23 pm

Had a where there was a tornado. The storm was destroying everything around it
It was really bad.
I then hid in the basement with my dog, then I woke up.

I genuinely love how good Evangelion hurts
- Suicidahlia

She's so cute. Like crazy cute. Like "She's giving me the diabetus" cute. - Gendo'sPapa

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Shinoyami65 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:19 pm

Had a dream in which I spent a long time wandering around before I realized I had grown too short-sighted for my glasses and would need new ones. I can't remember what I saw because most of it was blurry, way blurrier than my actual un-glassed vision in real life. Maybe I'm having a vision of my old age or something.
E̱͡v͈̙e͔̰̳͙r̞͍y͏̱̲̭͎̪ṱ͙̣̗̱͠h̰̰i͙n̶̮̟̳͍͍̫͓g̩ ̠͈en̶̖̹̪d̸̙̦͙̜͕͍̞s̸̰.̳̙̺̟̻̀

I always thought I might be bad
Now I know that it's true
Because I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:54 pm

I had a dream that my Uncle was still alive and just pretending to be dead.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby AR-99 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:03 pm

I was on the Third Impact Tour. I think we were in Japan already but were getting to know each other and sitting in a classroom. I didn't see the tour co. owners/leaders though. However I was concerned that my fellow tourmates were all the otaku/fan types I see at cons that I don't want to turn into and have avoided becoming. People were introducing themselves but it was disorganized and no one giving the same set of consistent info. I was wondering why people weren't sharing who their favorite Eva character was or their highlights of Eva fandom.
Go with God, and Fight Like the Devil 1356
Curator of: Evangelion Virtual MuseumCold SteelMFC
Sanity is no option for a collector. - Tolwyn • I just love eva so much that I figured it's worth investing in. - Paranoid

heavytread
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby heavytread » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:22 pm

I had a dream that I was a female version of myself, and I was gay. :huh: da fuck is wrong with me?

StarShaper7
Arael
Arael

Postby StarShaper7 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:20 pm

I had a dream where Russell freaking Westbrook and I were college basketball players on the same team and were total bros. Then he transferred somewhere else and played for the competition. Man, that's just really weird. I've been playing a lot of NBA 2K lately, so I guess that explains it.

I'm more of a fan of Derrick Rose (the last two years aside), so I kinda wish it had been him instead. I think the best part about the dream though was that I could look Russell eye-to-eye, so in the dream I was about as tall as he was. I must have been the shooting guard.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:16 am

View Original Postheavytread wrote:I had a dream that I was a female version of myself, and I was gay. :huh: da fuck is wrong with me?
Lesbian trapped in a man's body? Fairly normal, I'd say.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

StarShaper7
Arael
Arael

Postby StarShaper7 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:21 pm

I had a dream I was at a mall where I was banned for some reason. Once they figured out I wasn't allowed there, a security guard literally threw me up into the air and then punched me as I fell down. He dragged me away in a headlock and we went down the fire escape stairs. He was inhumanly strong. For some reason, this mall had way more floors than malls usually do. When we got near the bottom, he picked up a stick or a staff or something and rammed it into my side. I escaped while he tripped over something. I ran up a few floors and left the fire exit to go back into the mall. I ran into a restaurant where my mother was a waitress (she was never one in real life, I don't know why she was here). I didn't tell her what happened. She told me to wait in the elevator while she finished up. I went into the elevator and I feared that the security guard would either call the elevator down or run up the stairs, find me and corner me in the elevator. I was just standing there, waiting for my mom as the dream ended.

I had another dream in the same night, which is always great. It's nice to remember more than one of the dreams you had. Or was it some weird continuation of the one I just wrote about? Warning, this dream is rated R.

SPOILER: Show
I don't really remember this one as vividly as the other. I wish I could though. I was in the middle of, erm, doing it with a very attractive blond girl. From my perspective I was looking up and down her bare upper body as I was, you know, doing what I was supposed to. There was a knock on the door and she said it was her mother. I leaned back to hold the door closed while I was still inside her. I looked up at the doorknob which was shaking and there was banging on the door. I looked back to the girl and she looked totally calm, relaxed even. It was sort of unsettling, but I didn't stop doing my job. Then I woke up.

Yeah, that was a great, if mildly odd, dream. Totally makes up for the abuse I was given in the last one.

Orkki
Embryo

Postby Orkki » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:14 am

I tried to resist falling asleep... in a dream. During hypnagogia inside the dream I saw a complex, factory-like construct made out of pipes (kind of like a mixture between the golem factory from HoMM3 and the Sibelius Monument) playing one of these patriotic American compositions from Fallout 3's enclave radio. I was only slightly baffled by this but not enough to gain lucidity.
"An honest man is always a child."
—Socrates

“The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name.”
― Confucius

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Shinoyami65 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:57 am

I had a really weird dream. It started out like a typical sex dream but then abruptly ended with the other person telling me I was a terrible screw and should just go home.

Even in my dreams I can't win.
E̱͡v͈̙e͔̰̳͙r̞͍y͏̱̲̭͎̪ṱ͙̣̗̱͠h̰̰i͙n̶̮̟̳͍͍̫͓g̩ ̠͈en̶̖̹̪d̸̙̦͙̜͕͍̞s̸̰.̳̙̺̟̻̀

I always thought I might be bad
Now I know that it's true
Because I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

Sorrow
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Sorrow » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:41 am

Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Last edited by Sorrow on Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The fate of man…the hope of man is written in sorrow.

Oxopoha
Lilith

Postby Oxopoha » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:28 pm

I think this one tops my last weird dream.

It started with me and a couple close personal friends catching a three foot tall sasquatch, then trying to figure out what to do with it when the government wouldn't pay us for it. It ended with Rock from Black Lagoon and Sasha from Attack on Titan trying to feed a picky rare fish, before giving up and going to dinner themselves.
"Shinji Ikari: Eroge Meta-Protagonist" - Agentomega
Just what you'd expect from the master Mr. Anno

CJD
Banned

Postby CJD » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:17 am

According to the dream I had last night child of Lilith and I went to high school together were childhood friends. Also, we both really like popcorn.
You know you have some fucked up characters when a screenshot of them smiling is the biggest piece of fanservice possible in the series. - Anonymous
Be excellent to each other. -Abraham Lincoln
Asuka is a real person. -Bagheera
Human beings are scum. You people looking down on others for simply feeling an attraction to a fictional character are the real filth. -Kazuki_Fuse
CENSORED BY THE ILLUMINATI

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:58 pm

You've been dreaming about me? :um:

Is there something you'd like to tell me, CJD? :tongue:
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

CJD
Banned

Postby CJD » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:56 pm

Incidentally the plot of that dream (or that part of it, rather) was that I was longing after another girl in our group of friends who was already spoken for.

I did have a moment straight out of an anime, though, where near the end I realized that you and I had been friends for so long and yet I had never thought of you "that way," which then caused me to reconsider. Unfortunately it was during that part that I woke up, though judging from the direction it was going it's safe to say in that instance the childhood friend did win.

Now if only the entirety of Japan could have the exact same dream...
You know you have some fucked up characters when a screenshot of them smiling is the biggest piece of fanservice possible in the series. - Anonymous
Be excellent to each other. -Abraham Lincoln
Asuka is a real person. -Bagheera
Human beings are scum. You people looking down on others for simply feeling an attraction to a fictional character are the real filth. -Kazuki_Fuse
CENSORED BY THE ILLUMINATI

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Postby Monk Ed » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:42 am

View Original PostCJD wrote:I did have a moment straight out of an anime, though, where near the end I realized that you and I had been friends for so long and yet I had never thought of you "that way," which then caused me to reconsider. Unfortunately it was during that part that I woke up, though judging from the direction it was going it's safe to say in that instance the childhood friend did win.

That's mighty forward of you to just admit in a topic about dreams.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”