Rampant Speculation on Misato and Second Impact

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only, covering the original TV series, the movies End of Evangelion and Death & Rebirth.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:20 pm

Reichu wrote:Does that mean you want to see more unfinished crap during the additional delay necessitated to fill my brain with physics?

Fork yeah.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:25 pm

BobBQ wrote:Fork yeah.

Acknowledged.

Eva Yojimbo wrote:It might be better left untouched.

I know a part of me is still traumatized by my attempt to advocate the massive "K4" tangle.

And yet I am still deeply in love. Why, beloved doctor? Why do you move me so? Why must I write fanfiction about thee?

It's okay, we've got our own corner of the asylum reserved.

"WE'RE HAVING SOUP TODAAAAAAAY!!!"
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

•      
  •      

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:37 am

Reichu wrote:And yet I am still deeply in love. Why, beloved doctor? Why do you move me so? Why must I write fanfiction about thee?

There are other elements that disturb me far deeper than that. We could just formulate a plan to kidnap Anno and ask him... You'd start out with the 2I/Dr. Kat stuff and then I'd move on Kaworu and Ep. 24 and then we could wrap up with the Lance and 3rd Impact fun. And then, we'd end up right where we started because he'd say, in perfect English:

"I have no bloody clue, fanwank something."

And then we'd kill him out of frustration, be convicted, sent to prison, and we'd introduce everyone there to NGE. Don't worry, I have it all planned. :)
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

Return to “Evangelion TV Series + EoE Discussion”