Non-Eva Anime and Manga discussion

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby symbv » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:56 pm

My anime harem is broad and deep, so it is easy to guess, and just scratching the top layer...
SPOILER: Show
I never thought I would come back to Evangelion after EoE,
But I discovered Re-Take (or it found me?) and
now here I am.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asuka FAN FOREVER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Messenger
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Final Messenger » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:45 pm

That's quite the harem you got, I figured I'd see the K-on and PMMM girls on it :lol:
Avatar:super high school level ???? Kyouko Kirigiri
"Before Pimptimus turned the Jupitris into his brothel it was giant helium carrier"- Fireball
"to solve a mystery sometimes you have to take risks. Isn't that right?"- Kyouko Kirigiri
more people should read Dangan Ronpa

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:58 pm

no eyebrow raises with other choices but why Yui?

Merridian
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Merridian » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:08 pm

View Original PostXard wrote:Her personality is a hinder but lookswise Fa definetly counts IMO
Blegh. Sayla Mass over her any day, come on. For some reason I forgot about Sayla in my last post.

Though honestly, a lot of the fan art is better than even some of the production & promo art for these characters...

Xard wrote:or then it's just my weakness for azn chicks with that kind of 80s hair...
Why haven't you finished watching Dirty Pair?

80s hair everywhere

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:10 pm

View Original PostMerridian wrote:Blegh. Sayla Mass over her any day, come on. For some reason I forgot about Sayla in my last post.

Sayla is a looker indeed

View Original PostMerridian wrote:Why haven't you finished watching Dirty Pair?

80s hair everywhere

A damn good question.

EvangelionFan
Test Subject
Test Subject

First time using green text. Go easy.

•      
  •      

Postby EvangelionFan » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:35 pm

View Original Postsymbv wrote:My anime harem is broad and deep, so it is easy to guess, and just scratching the top layer...

>anime harem is broad and deep
>so it is easy to guess

You're not making any sense.
Voluntary Illusion.

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby symbv » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:11 am

View Original PostXard wrote:no eyebrow raises with other choices but why Yui?

Answer no.1 - because Yui is lovely and adorable
Answer no.2 - because Yui is part of the main cast

View Original PostEvangelionFan wrote:>anime harem is broad and deep
>so it is easy to guess

You're not making any sense.

In what sense am I not making any sense?
now here I am.
Asuka FAN FOREVER

EvangelionFan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby EvangelionFan » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:26 am

@Symbv: In what way does your selection being 'broad and deep' lead to it being easy to guess? That's sort of all >.>

Additionally, I would appreciate it if anyone posting images of their harem followed the spirit of the thread and use (or edit) the template provided by SSD in the original post - it's easier to identify or compliment a small number of character images than it is to rows upon rows of images, and it helps the thread to look nice and neat =)
Voluntary Illusion.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:48 am

Is it strange that the only Gundam girl I've seen so far who might even get on the reserves list is Four?

View Original PostXard wrote:Well, generally speaking all girls from Utena are huge promiscuous sluts
They all seem to me to be fixed on single unobtainable objects of desire. Kozue is the only one who gives the impression of doing much "but in the meantime..." playing around.

View Original Postsymbv wrote:My anime harem is broad and deep
It's slightly against the spirit of the game to take more than one girl from any series, let alone all of them. Also, surprising not to see any of the Horizon Touhous on the chart.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Merridian
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Merridian » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:25 pm

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:Is it strange that the only Gundam girl I've seen so far who might even get on the reserves list is Four?
No. Saeko Shimazu makes it ok. Plus the 80s hair and dat Tomino mental instability!

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby symbv » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:01 am

View Original PostEvangelionFan wrote:@Symbv: In what way does your selection being 'broad and deep' lead to it being easy to guess? That's sort of all >.>

For "broad" I mean my harem covers so many anime.
For "deep" I mean my harem covers so many girl in those anime.
It is easy to guess because the two things I said mean that if you pick any anime that is reasonably popular you can pick any girl there and she will be part of the harem. In fact my selection covers the most popular anime in the last 2 years or so which has a large main cast of girls (in fact all of them have 5 girls in the main cast) and all are included. Hence "easy to guess".
Last edited by symbv on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
now here I am.
Asuka FAN FOREVER

chazthesilencer
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby chazthesilencer » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:27 am

View Original Postsymbv wrote:For "deep" I mean my harem covers so man girl in those anime.
Sigged.

I'm interested in hearing which of the five (from each series) is your number one girl, Symbv.
You owe it to them.
Hell, I had 31 to choose from my other favourite show, but I made my decision.
Us Animay watching evageeks gotta stick together! - Joy Evangelion

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby symbv » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:02 am

View Original Postchazthesilencer wrote:Sigged.

I'm interested in hearing which of the five (from each series) is your number one girl, Symbv.
You owe it to them.

Bakemongatari: Senjogahara
K-On: Mio
Infinite Stratos: Charlotte
PMMM: Homura

BTW, I made a typo by writing "many" as "man". Your choice whether to fix that in your sig.

Anyway, by definition harem forms (at least in the case of anime) when you find it hard to pick one girl over the others. I came across that pic in 2ch and found it very fitting to show what anime harem means for me as basically it shows what I love most:
Bakemongatari and PMMM are my most favorite and second favorite anime series (at least for now)
K-On represents my love of slice-of-love anime
Infinite Stratos represents my love of harem and/or fan-service anime
View Original Postchazthesilencer wrote:Hell, I had 31 to choose from my other favourite show, but I made my decision.

I wonder what your "other favorite show" is....
now here I am.
Asuka FAN FOREVER

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

•      
  •      

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:19 am

View Original PostEvangelionFan wrote:Additionally, I would appreciate it if anyone posting images of their harem followed the spirit of the thread and use (or edit) the template provided by SSD in the original post - it's easier to identify or compliment a small number of character images than it is to rows upon rows of images, and it helps the thread to look nice and neat =)

okay.

SPOILER: Show

In case anybody's wondering, I put Sachiel in there to fill in the last space.
This signature officially sponsored by The Holy Church of Aiko Heiwa® since 2 December 2011

Hawq
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Hawq » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:16 pm

View Original PostAiko Heiwa wrote:In case anybody's wondering, I put Sachiel in there to fill in the last space.
the disturbing bit about that is that you didn't say you used Pen Pen just to fill in space

Xana
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Xana » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:45 pm

View Original PostAiko Heiwa wrote:case anybody's wondering, I put Sachiel in there to fill in the last space.

Well, Sachiel would be beast in bed.

Osaka would probably creep me out.
View Original PostHawq wrote:the disturbing bit about that is that you didn't say you used Pen Pen just to fill in space

You say that as though Pen Pen were sexually unappealing or something.

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:32 pm

View Original PostXana wrote:I stay faithful to my one and only waifu.

Wrong thread

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:They all seem to me to be fixed on single unobtainable objects of desire. Kozue is the only one who gives the impression of doing much "but in the meantime..." playing around.

pfft yeah right. Yuri stands true to the ideal and Nanami to degree (but anyone lusting like that for her brother is immoral harlot anyway) too but beyond that? Utena is a series where even the main heroine who swore to follow her prince till the ends of the world ends up becoming used goods willfully in hands of closest thing the story has to a main villain. How slutty is that. Anthy's sluttyness goes without saying. Kozue is very definition of shoujo slut while that violet haired girl always struck me as the kind of girl who'd do anything to achieve her objectives aka slut.

Wakabe is also typical slutty teenager best friend with fidelity and loyalty very unfamiliar concepts to her.

Only thing that keeps people unaware of this is the fact the boys are even worse mansluts generally.

I came to realization I had never posted in this thread before and thus decided to make up my own list. It was more difficult to make than I expected and somehow more lolololololololipedolololol styled characters like the Slut Queen Nagi ended up just outside the 8 chosen ones.

Without further ado here is

8 Animu Girls I Wouldn't Mind Sticking My Penis~ In Frequently: The List

inb4 shit taste you're a fagget etc.

Dunno if who's in and who isn't are surprising at all. I guess all 8 should be quite recognizable too

Xana
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Xana » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:35 pm

View Original PostXard wrote:Wrong thread

I wanted to make an All-Rei harem, somebody already posted an all-Asuka one some pages back , so why not?

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:40 pm

View Original PostXana wrote:I wanted to make an All-Rei harem, somebody already posted an all-Asuka one some pages back , so why not?

because bazillion Rei clones isn't equal with "one and only waifu" as should be pretty clear from basic math. And you used those words instead of "lololol Rei legion" (which had been posted earlier too). The all-Asuka posts got kinda shat on too.

I don't mind it but waifu shit belongs to the other topic

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:07 pm

I think I'll be posting mine on New Year's Eve and Tankred if you make another gynoid comment I am pulling out my old Corin Nander poster.
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

Return to “Anime and Manga”