Non-Eva Anime and Manga discussion

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:59 pm

View Original Post::KL7:: wrote:Who's the one on the bottom left?

Miia from Monster Musume.

SPOILER: Show
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: Celebrating Radio Eva at 10 (details); Past avatars.
Can't wait for 3.0+1.0? - try Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

IronEvangelion
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby IronEvangelion » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:51 pm

View Original PostLavinius wrote:Hehehe it's a boy demon. You're jerking off to a boy demon. Hehehehehehehe...

I just checked the High School DXD wiki and... actually, I'm not. It turns out she has Gremory in her name because she's from the Gremory clan. Her father is listed as Lord Gremory, the demon mentioned in your post. :lol:

http://highschooldxd.wikia.com/wiki/Rias_Gremory

Even if she had been the actual demon Gremory, eh, I've got even weirder girls in my harem already. Like Renrin, who turns into a magical horse-deer hybrid at will, and whose species reproduces by hatching from fruits that only grow on a single tree in their entire world.
Final Fantasy VII is being remade, all's right with the world.
#1 Duck Team/Akebi Sasaki (Girls und Panzer) fan.
"There are two things I can't stand: People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch." -Nigel Powers (Austin Powers: Goldmember)
"Oh no, Haruka! My butt's already split! I think my whole team's butts are split!" -Minori (Senran Kagura: Estival Versus)

Blockio
Ireul
Ireul

Re:

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:39 am

View Original PostIronEvangelion wrote:Even if she had been the actual demon Gremory, eh, I've got even weirder girls in my harem already. Like Renrin, who turns into a magical horse-deer hybrid at will, and whose species reproduces by hatching from fruits that only grow on a single tree in their entire world.

You should check the Ars Goetia, the script where a lot of these demons, including Gremory, are best known from - for one, transformation is one of the most vanilla abilities there, and their "normal" forms are wild to say the least
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Re: Your anime harem!

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:59 pm

I don’t know why I clicked on this thread, but I did and a scrolled up and now I’m sorry that I did.

Shamsiel-kun
Lilin
Lilin
Location: On an ancient coastline 10,000 years into the future

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:07 pm

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:I don’t know why I clicked on this thread, but I did and a scrolled up and now I’m sorry that I did.

Because you found the waifu of your dreams? :shifty:
The singularity is the rapture for nerds, dude. It's not going to happen. - Chuckman

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:40 pm

You wish. :lol:

....as do I.

Return to “Anime and Manga”