Share Your EVA Fan Art Here

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Dream » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:49 am

View Original PostPractice wrote:Threads like this make me feel like I'm the only person in the world who isn't an artist :doh:

You're not the only one :raincloud:

And yeah, really good stuff in this thread, we have very accomplished people here :smirk:
"Every line is a joy" -Kaworu Nagisa.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Catamari
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Catamari » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:37 pm

I'm learning to draw, and I got my book by Mark Crilley. I did the .75 view last night. On break today at work (I work Saturdays, grumble), I did this. It is basically the .75 view tutorial from the book, but I exchanged the hair. Regardless, I'm happy with my progress.

Warning: Ginormous image
SPOILER: Show
Official Sexpert of Dai-Ero-Dan
"I LOVE LADIES." - The Eva Monkey
"If I can't wipe my own ass, then it's time for me to go." - Guy Nacks
"[Catamari] Just advising you to check your privilege" - Bagheera
"Fuck you, Switzerland" - Archer

Aurelian
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Aurelian » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:23 pm

TLDR-
As you know I like to learn. Yet it is always displeasing for me to see how creative and ho wmuch effort people assign for stupidities => Ganguro, make me think of ape bieber duck face covered of poop with eyes and mouth cleaned for convenient reasons. It is not your fault if I want to set those ganguro in fire but surely not the type of reference for an Eva of my AU.
BTW I watched 3.0 a couple of days ago, I thought about your last drawing for obvious reason. <.<

Ssss-

You will have to deal with these Eddie hair halas XD.Ending a party with a blood bath is probably the dream of all rockstars.
I 'll be curious to see what will come out from your project. The gender of this Eva is unknown yet. The thing is that if "he" gets captured for JP Nerv they will want to destroy him while if it is a female Nerv will be willing to of her their new controled puppet.

TLDR introduced me to the ganguros bitches. You may know the pattern of my tolerance.

I also like snakes too (I think about having one, one day, providing I can find an insectivorous specy, which is rare in snakeland.)

Good for you, it brings you money! Hope you get "majoration' for the supplement hours <.<

Are you advising yourself? <.< Because I seldom celebrating anything (too lazy and calm seeker). I hate parties.

I like to read your bits. It makes me want to spouse one of those Evas. (Yet none would want me if they could exist.)

Obviously Ni and Zero usual(?) conflict. XD
I would have probably side Ni until Zero displays the size of her blade with insistence.

I enjoyed to read these bits once again. It fits quite well how I imagine them behaving. Zero would definitly wound Ni to let her taste what is waiting for her if she directly face a much stronger opponent, away from her "field".

I like how Ni treats Yon. XD
"I R ze brain of da team, K? Find something else for you!"

Such a bad loser this Ni <.<
The last scene is funny, it reminds me when I was young, I was fighting against my dad (for fun) and I ended up on the floor. He had to retain my head against the floor and wouldn't let me go because I was all pissed. Hahahahahahahahaha!
This is the type of funny scene I should draw.

But for now I'm just passing , I've a friend from USA who stays here for a month (2 weeks gone already), so I don't think I'm going to post anything for now.
Anyway , just to let you know I did not quite this forum filled [s]of autistic humans[/s].

If only this glam rock star Eva was even capable to play Guitar Hero ...decently.

Ssssome
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Ssssome » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:54 am

If only this glam rock star Eva was even capable to play Guitar Hero ...decently.

He’s still rockin XD. I can always edit them out and then drool all over him XD.
My Yon is going to be in serious danger if they ever learn what he really thinks about humans. Kind of torn between Martin Luther King way and Black Panthers way, not sure if he should act on any of them. He’s torn between feeling rebellious or loyal (semper fi). Ni was rather disturbed after that conversation (in the middle of writing it). It got her thinking, though.

Yon tried to be nice and spare her easily bruise able ego and that’s what he got for his efforts Yes, Nigoki’s a sore loser, but more importantly she hates when somebody treats her as ‘little, easily breakable Ni’. She’s tough warrior, damn it! (in her vivid imagination)

RL is always a priority. Good for you!! It’s carnival, go wild! XDD
Kind of good that you are busy, because I’m stuck with politics again – still not gonna write that.
No animals for me. I managed to kill last living thing I got as present and that was a cactus. That’s an impressive accomplishment as I was told after…

Advising… that’s the third stage of ‘the day after’. First: where/who am I?, second: never again, third: compulsive need to share my new found wisdom with the world, fourth: getting bored, booored, TWITCHY, fifth: sooo, where are we going? Sigh…

“Anyway , just to let you know I did not quite this forum filled of autistic humans.”

AHAHAAH! GOOD! It would be surprising if you did. I credit you with bigger balls than that. Muahahahaaa, those autistic humans crack me up every time I look at those words, pffff…

bufula
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby bufula » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:33 am

View Original Postchild of Lilith wrote:Those are pretty good, especially the faces.

Ahhh thank you!

bufula
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby bufula » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:46 am

Mangaworu doodle that I managed to poop out late at night

driftking18594
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby driftking18594 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:00 pm

That poor kitten has no idea what's coming to it.

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Dream » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:25 pm

View Original Postbufula wrote:Mangaworu doodle that I managed to poop out late at night

Wow, that's really awesome. Specially love the colors you use and how alive they feel. Plus the sketchy/broken linework.

GrummanCat
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby GrummanCat » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Getting back into the swing of drawing Asuka. I can't believe it's been almost a year since she appeared in the comic :cringe:

PLEASE check out my alt-universe EVA fan comic "EVA-303"!
https://eva-303.blogspot.com/

https://www.deviantart.com/eva-303

driftking18594
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby driftking18594 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:54 pm

Whoa, a year? What has diverted your attention so much as to cause you to go a year without drawing Asuka?

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Dream » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:58 pm

View Original Postdriftking18594 wrote:Whoa, a year? What has diverted your attention so much as to cause you to go a year without drawing Asuka?

Drawing Mari, probably.

GrummanCat
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby GrummanCat » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:51 pm

View Original Postdriftking18594 wrote:Whoa, a year? What has diverted your attention so much as to cause you to go a year without drawing Asuka?

Well, if I had to pick one event which really put the brakes to Eva-303, it was the LONDON OLYMPICS. I went from not watching television for the last 2-3 years to being a couch potato every night for 2 weeks.

When the flame went out and "NBC Fail"ed the closing ceremonies, I was in a daze. Didn't want Eva-303, I wanted more Olympics. I ended up finishing just the 2 chapters that were done before the games that whole year. 2012 was kind of a bust for EVA-303.

This plus the situation in the actual storyline has led to a very long time since I drew Asuka for the comic. But already one chapter has been released and I've drawn a couple of scenes for another. 2013 will be a productive year I predict. :D

View Original PostDream wrote:Drawing Mari, probably.

I take it you've seen this?

http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac173/grummancat/smallpb_zpsa1beb882.jpg

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Dream » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:56 pm

View Original PostGrummanCat wrote:I take it you've seen this?

http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac173/grummancat/smallpb_zpsa1beb882.jpg

Nah, it was just a joke i thought about since Driftking seems to be a big Asuka/Mari fan. Nice drawing, by the way.

GrummanCat
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby GrummanCat » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:14 am

View Original PostDream wrote:Nah, it was just a joke i thought about since Driftking seems to be a big Asuka/Mari fan. Nice drawing, by the way.

Thanks!

elemileTLDR
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby elemileTLDR » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:11 am

@GrummanCat

I know this is not a critique forum (sorry in advance for going ahead on this), but if you just erase that short line over her right breast, and maybe do a little fix on the concavity of the right cup of the bikini/bra, that Mari drawing will improve a lot.
xϵ{0,1} ; PI: x²=x ; PNC: x(1-x)=0 ; PEM: x+(1-x)=1 —Boole
If our gods and hopes became scientific matters, why wouldn't our love as well?...
I offer you a scientific Eve. Chimere by chimere, sin by sin.
—V. De L'Isle-Adam

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Dream » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:15 am

View Original PostelemileTLDR wrote:@GrummanCat

I know this is not a critique forum (sorry in advance for going ahead on this), but if you just erase that short line over her right breast, and maybe do a little fix on the concavity of the right cup of the bikini/bra, that Mari drawing will improve a lot.

You know, i always found it a little weird how there are places where criticism is unwelcome, i mean, rude criticism of course is never welcome anywhere, and i can kind of imagine why people would want places where there are guarantees of no criticism, so to say. But still... Feels a bit odd.

driftking18594
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby driftking18594 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:30 am

Another thing I've noticed about that Mari drawing is that she seems very pale (pretty much a Rei level of pale) in that pic.

GrummanCat
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby GrummanCat » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:48 am

Oh I'm fine with what Elimile said. Seems I'm always missing something :hahaha: Hey- if the only problem is one little line above one of the breasts, I've almost got it! LOL

As for the pale skin, I figured, ya know... she's British -o-;

Aurelian
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Aurelian » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:55 am

Ssssome-

You're welcome to edit my stuff if you want! I would still be curious to see the result. (If there is any danger that I could piss my pants due to the level of ...herp derpness being unsustainable, you're still welcome to share).

Nigoki "She’s tough warrior, damn it! (in her vivid imagination) ". On of the characteristic she shares with Asuka . XD

Cactus?Oh it is dying! IT needs water!
"Later"
Oh, it is even more dying! OMG! Needs more water!
"Again later"
... I think it is dead.

About my melons...You know about their tragic end. I mean, you totaly ripped them off with your harpy art. My power is probably relying on something else now.

_______
Months ago, Ssssome asked me to draw an Evangelion wearing an armorand here you go; an armor for Nigoki, not designed to be the damn camper she is supposed to be.

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:53 am

Now, all we need is a green/red one to be the Joker, and many things will be complete.
Actual  SPOILER: Show
But then again, we already have a red/pink one. Isn't that good enough for some people?

Return to “Fan Works”