Eva Action Figures (including Rebuild) [1]

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
dedguy
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby dedguy » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:34 pm

I now have a total of 16 Eva Unit 01s.

6 Kaiyodo
- original '99 Kaiyodo without the arm articulation
- Pallet Gun Mini
- NGE RT
- NGE RT "Adam"
- Rebuild RT Mini
- Rebuild RT "Awakening"

7 Bandai
- SOC SPEC NGE
- Banpresto
- Robot Damashii (regular)
- Ultimate Action Trading (night combat)
- Ultimate Action Trading (regular)
- Movie Realization
- NGE Trading Figure (unpainted)

2 Medicom
- NGE 400% Sync Kubrick
- Rebuild Rebrick (regular)

1 Diablock
- Rebuild

8 Rebuild of Evangelion
7 Neon Genesis Evangelion
1 Other

Still definitely want
- 400% NGE Kubrick
- Bandai PG
- Revoltech F-Type
- SOC SPEC Super
- NGE Yamato
- Bandai HCM Pro
- "Awakening" Kubrick
- #100 Revoltech

Maybe want
- Bandai Rebuild HG
- SOC SPEC "Awakening"
- Soul of Soft Vinyl
- Sega vinyl Rebuild figure (the one with the knife)

jota
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby jota » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:30 pm

I feel sorry for you bladerj, Correios is a bitch.

16 figures, that's a really nice collection.

I'm a noob about importing figures, so I have a doubt. I re-bought RD EVA 02 and it's shipped by EMS. I got the tracking number and tracked via track-trace.com, the point is that the package left Taiwan on Nov 09, but it haven't been "confirmed" in Brazil. Is it normal to take so long? I mean, it's coming by plane, no way a plane trip would take more than 1 day to be completed.

shaneva002
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby shaneva002 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:34 pm

lol my bad, but you cant say the two stands are not similar.

And ya ngee khiong is gone hes been gone,I didnt mean he said it recently.He said the stands will get a normal release a long time ago(summer) when he was still blogin.

And the Stands are still getting a normal release find it yourself on the Tamashi Nation site (the main Japanese Bandai site)it was posted awhile ago(shortly after Chara Hobby)and you can translate it using google.And thats the last im talking about that well see come next year.

And here are the final official pics of revo 100 before release date.Enjoy you unit 01 fans! ^^

I like the blood spraying head wound from sachiel lol
If you noticed on the box its also labeled as Eva Evo Series wonder what that means....
Internet elitists suck,ya you know who you are.

macrochaos
Lilith

Postby macrochaos » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:03 pm

View Original Postshaneva002 wrote:lol my bad, but you cant say the two stands are not similar.

And ya ngee khiong is gone hes been gone but he said the stands will be released a long time ago(summer) when he was still blogin.

And the Stands are still getting a normal release find it yourself on the Tamashi Nation site (the main Japanese Bandai site)it was posted awhile ago(shortly after Chara Hobby)and you can translate it using google.And thats the last im talking about that well see come next year.

And here are the final official pics of revo 100 before release date.Enjoy you unit 01 fans! ^^

If you noticed on the box its also labeled as Eva Evo Series wonder what that means....

Im totaly buying that!!!

Oh, btw can a RD do this:
Last edited by macrochaos on Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

visionfactory
Lilith

Postby visionfactory » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:03 pm

EVA EVO series? This mean there will be more like this one?
Last edited by visionfactory on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Electric Sachiel » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:02 pm

View Original Postarael wrote:I wanna get a Damashii... I guess I'll save and see if I can fish a RD Eva 00... Ok Ok... I want the rocket more than the figure...

Well i hope you do follow up on this one and get the Unit 00 set. The rocket and gun accessory is great and of course if you ever get this....you'll finally understand why RD Evas are so great.

Also.....

That Revoltech #100 is pretty darn interesting. Im constantly surprised with how inventive Kaiyodo is with the blood attachments to the Evas. Good one with the right eye with blood spewing out. And the Sachiel meat looks absolutely hilarious!

This Eva Evo thing must have something to do with a new line of Evas that will have similar poseabily to a RD Eva. Also seems that more accessories may be included too....interesting....

Eva 04
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby Eva 04 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:41 pm

View Original Postshaneva002 wrote:lol my bad, but you cant say the two stands are not similar.

And ya ngee khiong is gone hes been gone,I didnt mean he said it recently.He said the stands will get a normal release a long time ago(summer) when he was still blogin.

Wow. This looks amazing.

jota
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby jota » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:59 pm

This Rt#100 looks beautiful. They kinda improved the toes articulation, like in the RD, it looks like we will not have loose toes anymore, also I think the wrist is now revo joint, so if I'm right, it will be much more nice to pose.

macrochaos
Lilith

Postby macrochaos » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:10 pm

After seeing this im really glad I didnt buy the 2.0 box set
Im in love with this new sculpt!!!

insomniac
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby insomniac » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:50 pm

View Original Postdedguy wrote:I now have a total of 16 Eva Unit 01s.
Still definitely want

- Bandai PG
- Revoltech F-Type
- "Awakening" Kubrick

"Awakening" Kubrick is definitely worth getting, the QC, finish, and paint work is way better than the original NME Unit-01. It was my first one, so it impressed me to get other Eva Kubricks. Unfortunately most of the ones outside out 2.0 Series 2 aren't anywhere near as good.

PG Eva is on sale at HLJ at the moment with 50% off EMS shipping I think. And Type-F is probably my favourite Revoltech Eva, love the matte finish.

The Revoltech Evas always look fab in the official shots, but the finish in the mass production stock is always way off, so I'm not so sure about the #100. The non-official shots earlier had the same bad gloss as the earlier models. The blood spray effect is interesting though.

The EvaEvo thing makes me think there's going to be A LOT more Evas released in the Revoltech line...

ArthurDayne
Embryo

Postby ArthurDayne » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Finally got a shelf up to display my figures, will try to upload some pics tomorrow. Terrible lighting in my room, so I need to wait for some natural light for the pictures to have any quality.
Alas, I can't do anything about my lack of photography skills or a decent camera, but I'll do what I can.

Gonna leave the Spec XS-01 in the box since Dedguy already posted so many pictures of his, and I have it set up where the Rebuild "Awakening" 01 and the Original Series "Berserk" 01 are in the same pose. I should have the Spec 400%, Awakening, Rebuild 00, Rebuild 01, Awakening 01, and Eva-02 on display, as well as my newly acquired RD 01 and 02.

edit: I forgot I actually have the Original Series Eva-00' (blue one) as well. I might throw that together and stick it on display as well.
Last edited by ArthurDayne on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shaneva002
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby shaneva002 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:19 pm

ya they improved the sculpt nicely, I like the ball joint for the legs looks like they finally fixed the waist/thigh articulation.Still dont look as good as a Robot Damashii Eva but does seem to be the best revo eva sculpt to date.I was considering getting it but Ima hold off and just get the unit 02 if they do one.I dont have the money anymore to buy everything that comes out 8(
Internet elitists suck,ya you know who you are.

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:40 pm

View Original Postshaneva002 wrote:And here are the final official pics of revo 100 before release date.Enjoy you unit 01 fans! ^^

View Original Postshaneva002 wrote:Image

The book-like swinging cover is awesome!!!
That's kinda cool, the Nerv logo on the box... I wonder why it has never been on one...

View Original Postshaneva002 wrote:Image

And yet another Pallete Rifle... Have you noticed that only once they have fired in Rebuild (and not even by a main character)?

View Original Postshaneva002 wrote:If you noticed on the box its also labeled as Eva Evo Series wonder what that means...

I guess it means "we improve for you to buy"...
And the figure itself is covered with an special drug that will make you forget RD...
And make you addict to Eva-Evo...
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

Killer Bee
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Well played, Revoltech. Well played.

Postby Killer Bee » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:47 pm

That new box design looks niiiiice. I think Kaiyodo might've successfully pulled me back into Revoltechs if they're going to continue making sweet figures like this one. Fingers crossed that the Eva Evo series will include Angels!

insomniac
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby insomniac » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:50 am

View Original Postmacrochaos wrote:Oh, btw can a RD do this:
SPOILER: Show

Yep!

[URL=http://img820.imageshack.us/i/unit00kneal.jpg/]Image[/URL]

Shinies
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby Shinies » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:04 am

Well I'll be damned, it actually looks good, even in a standing pose. Shame that the angel is not there in full form, I don't know what's stoping them from doing it.

Anyway I'm pleased with my RDs so I won't be buying it, and arael, you'll love them, they'll be a nice addition to your already big eva collection, though good luck in finding that bastard cheap.

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Electric Sachiel » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:28 am

View Original Postinsomniac wrote:
View Original Postmacrochaos wrote:Im totaly buying that!!!

Oh, btw can a RD do this:

Yep!

[URL=http://img820.imageshack.us/i/unit00kneal.jpg/]Image[/URL]

LOL. Honestly when will you Revoltech Eva collectors ever learn? As i and many others have said before.....any pose you can do with a Revoltech Eva....you can do just as well if not better with a RD Eva. ;)

macrochaos
Lilith

Postby macrochaos » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:32 am

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:LOL. Honestly when will you Revoltech Eva collectors ever learn? As i and many others have said before.....any pose you can do with a Revoltech Eva....you can do just as well if not better with a RD Eva. ;)

Im actually quite tempted to pic a RD but i just wish that the hips werent as wide and they just were discontinued on HLJ
are they still abailable on amiami?

insomniac
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby insomniac » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:49 am

View Original Postmacrochaos wrote:Im actually quite tempted to pic a RD but i just wish that the hips werent as wide and they just were discontinued on HLJ
are they still abailable on amiami?

Unit-02's available on amiami.
http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=english&vgForm=ProductInfo&sku=TOY-RBT-1005&template=default/product/e_display.html

As for Unit-01, there's a handful to choose from on eBay.

Unless you only intend to pose the Eva standing straight, and viewed full frontal. The hips aren't noticeable at all when struck in a pose.

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:56 am

View Original Postarael wrote:
And yet another Pallete Rifle... Have you noticed that only once they have fired in Rebuild (and not even by a main character)?

WRONG. Shinji fires it in 1.0 on the training scenario,then on shamshell fight its loaded for him to grab but he is too much of a coward to reach it.
Then on 2.0 you have mari using 2 like Asuka did in the tv series.
ANATA BAKA !?

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”