Eva Action Figures (including Rebuild) [1]

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Electric Sachiel » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:35 am

View Original Postarael wrote:What do you think?
[I know I'm annoying, but it's only once a week!]

LOL. Its not annoying. I actually find it somewhat refreshing to see you post these photoshopped composites of the Evas. I like the dead trees on the bottom of this one. Why not use the Mass Produced Eva in a halloween themed pic next? You could have him posing in a bloodthirsty hunch under a full moon with the dead trees.

Also have you ever tried inserting the Eva Revoltech figures into a real picture? Like the photoshopped composites they do every now and then on the Revoltech blog. I've never tried but i assume its more challenging what with the tweaking of the shadows and lighting so that it matches the photo (ie: Eva in a city street, forest, farmers field etc....)

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:51 am

View Original Postarael wrote:In the 8th Circle of Hell... (that would be Mexico)

Only up to 85-90% depending on your age, health and lifestyle... An takes a loooong time to do so....

Is it me or only Latin American people are complaining about customs?
Anyone else?

Ps: Who wants to cooperate for a new composite image?
I need a Rei w/Entry Plug seat; Mari Fraülein; the Kubrick Zeruel; RD Eva 00 and a rubber chichen...

USA does not tax hobby items import, my country wanted to do that for toys,but then the guy who came with the idea was found in a corruption scheme and kicked out of office BEFORE HE SIGNED THE DAMN THING !!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--
ANATA BAKA !?

jota
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby jota » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:16 pm

View Original Postbladerj wrote:USA does not tax hobby items import, my country wanted to do that for toys,but then the guy who came with the idea was found in a corruption scheme and kicked out of office BEFORE HE SIGNED THE DAMN THING !!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

I heard this, I hope they vote it after the election this year. Anyway depending on the results of the presidence election, we may start living in a kinda cuba regime...

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:01 pm

blah blah blah RD are awesome, blah blah blah toys

better ?
Last edited by bladerj on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ANATA BAKA !?

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Topic please?
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

jota
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby jota » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:10 am

Sorry.

Well, it looks like my Revoltech has been caught by the customs, I should have received it yesterday. Now I'll have to open an enquiry on the post office :/

SpearofLonginus
Lilith

Postby SpearofLonginus » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:19 pm

View Original Postvisionfactory wrote:Sorry I'm not sure if it's the right place to post it

Does anybody know which brand is this Eva? it's pretty tall...

I can tell by the base, owning the Unit 00 myself. That's the Tsukuda Hobby PVC Model. It comes with a tiny, made-to-scale Shinji :D They. Are. HUGE. I'm not good with measurements, but I'm an average height female and it goes just under my knee. :D

Unfortunetly, I've been trying to get the Asuka/Unit 02 one FOREVER. But it's always $200 +

Mine is missing the kneecap armor on one leg, so I got mine CIB on Ebay for $50 some time ago ;) One of my best snags.

Oh, and I just got both i-Dolls CIB for appx $50 plus Japanese shipping and EMS shipping... The Asuka is an anniversary gift ;) I hate that I can't open my Rei until December 17th, otherwise my gf will know what hers is! XD

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:59 pm

View Original Postjota wrote:Sorry.

Well, it looks like my Revoltech has been caught by the customs, I should have received it yesterday. Now I'll have to open an enquiry on the post office :/

xora ! my eva 02 is one month in the office with no update and no review by receita federal yet.......i already made 3 inquiries.....
ANATA BAKA !?

Killer Bee
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

And then we can fight over it.

Postby Killer Bee » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:54 pm

View Original PostSpearofLonginus wrote:Unfortunetly, I've been trying to get the Asuka/Unit 02 one FOREVER. But it's always $200 +

DO WANT.

If you ever see one for a reasonable price, let me know.

shaneva002
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby shaneva002 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:17 am

Ya the giant Unit 02/Asuka is somthin ive been trying to get for over a year now but everytime one pops up it usually goes for 175$+ not including shipping,and since its big,shipping on it is like 50$ 8( This and the SoC spec unit 02 Ive missed out on and are now my white whales........someday.......soon...
Internet elitists suck,ya you know who you are.

jota
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby jota » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:16 am

View Original Postbladerj wrote:xora ! my eva 02 is one month in the office with no update and no review by receita federal yet.......i already made 3 inquiries.....

Three?

Tell me more about it.
Do you have another figures right? How were the import procedure of your previous figures? You always had to wait this much?

It's the first time I import Figures and I thought it would be no problmeatic at all, and bought a Revoltech and two RD, but looks like I was wrong :/

SpearofLonginus
Lilith

Re: And then we can fight over it.

Postby SpearofLonginus » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:33 pm

View Original PostKiller Bee wrote:DO WANT.

If you ever see one for a reasonable price, let me know.

After I get one for my gf, no problem. ;)

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:01 pm

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:Why not use the Mass Produced Eva in a halloween themed pic next? You could have him posing in a bloodthirsty hunch under a full moon with the dead trees.

I'm already on it... I dunno how I didn't though of it... Uh-Oh! Another idea!!!

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:Also have you ever tried inserting the Eva Revoltech figures into a real picture?

Well, there are 2 of the kind in the blog... But are really messy and crappy (from back when I started Photoshoping)...
I have some images of the devasted city (remember hurricane Karl?) that I took with the hope of making one... I'll try...

@SpearofLonginus: is there a picture of such a wonderful thing?
@jota: Sorry man... Good luck retrieving it...
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

Xiaotian
Embryo

Postby Xiaotian » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:03 pm

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:Also have you ever tried inserting the Eva Revoltech figures into a real picture? Like the photoshopped composites they do every now and then on the Revoltech blog. I've never tried but i assume its more challenging what with the tweaking of the shadows and lighting so that it matches the photo (ie: Eva in a city street, forest, farmers field etc....)

I tried that once actually. The result isn't perfect...but hey

shaneva002
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby shaneva002 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Hmmmmmmmmm dont know if this is true but theres news of a new Revoltech unit 01 that might be revo 100(look at picture it shows a 100)
heres a pic
Sucks if it is #100, if it was gonna be an eva I wanted a Mark 06 >>
It looks like it glows and has a new mold(3.0 perhaps)
Do you think its really revo 100 with official announcement only a few days from now?It might just be an advertisment for issue 100 of that magazine,perhaps the eva 01 is a magazine exclusive?Well we'll know for sure soon.
Your thoughts,sound off below!
Internet elitists suck,ya you know who you are.

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:10 pm

View Original Postshaneva002 wrote:Hmmmmmmmmm dont know if this is true but theres news of a new Revoltech unit 01 that might be revo 100(look at picture it shows a 100)
heres a pic
Sucks if it is #100, if it was gonna be an eva I wanted a Mark 06 >>
It looks like it glows and has a new mold(3.0 perhaps)
Do you think its really revo 100 with official announcement only a few days from now?It might just be an advertisment for issue 100 of that magazine,perhaps the eva 01 is a magazine exclusive?Well we'll know for sure soon.
Your thoughts,sound off below!

are you blind ? cant you see what else in the picture ? sachiel !!!! revo sachiel /?? oh comon 1!!!

nice montage of eva 03
ANATA BAKA !?

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:28 pm

View Original Postbladerj wrote:are you blind ? cant you see what else in the picture ? sachiel !!!! revo sachiel /?? oh comon 1!!!

nice montage of eva 03

OMG! Is it true!? Does it actually says that!? I can't read Japanese! Please tell me!!!!
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

Eva 04
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby Eva 04 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:34 pm

If that really is a Revo Sachiel then maybe they're finally starting to make the angels.

insomniac
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby insomniac » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:38 pm

View Original PostXiaotian wrote:I tried that once actually. The result isn't perfect...but hey

http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae208/Tence/eva03_rdam.jpg

Still pretty damn good!

That looks more like a Sachiel inspired base to me than an actual figure of Sachiel. It's just a chunk of it with blood dripping off a ripped off torso.

Nonetheless, that's the only selling point of this thing, looking forward to more pictures of it. (Wish it was sold alone without the Unit-01 actually)

The headline says Yamaguchi #100, brand new Eva-01 sculpt.

visionfactory
Lilith

Postby visionfactory » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:51 pm

View Original Postbladerj wrote:are you blind ? cant you see what else in the picture ? sachiel !!!! revo sachiel /?? oh comon 1!!!

nice montage of eva 03

The green text:
"January 1st, 2011 release Yamaguchi 100 ........ !!"

The white text:
"........... Eva .........."

The small white text:
"Year ... continue ... Revo ... Yamaguchi 100 ... !! ... Evangelion ... figure ... theme ... !!"

not really useful
Last edited by visionfactory on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”