Hooray for EVA at NY Comic-Con/NY Animefest!

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Orichalcon
Lilith

Hooray for EVA at NY Comic-Con/NY Animefest!

•      
  •      

Postby Orichalcon » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:52 pm

So... Yeah. Generally frigging amazing.

There was a huge Bandai Gunpla booth right near the entrance, and I spent a few hours salivating over the selection of stuff, including a full selection of Robot Damashii Side EVA figurines. I saw an exclusive EVA-01 figure there; Night Operation or something, but didn't pick it up. I then found another stand where I found a ANIMA Super Evangelion for $90, and snapped that up. Other than that, however, I didn't see anything else. However, the fact that even those things were present at a traditionally western-oriented con (NYAF was secustered downstairs mostly) is good to see!
One pill makes you larger, one pill makes you small. And the ones that mother gives you don't do anything at all.

soul.assassin
Geezer of All Trades
Geezer of All Trades

•      
  •      

Postby soul.assassin » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:40 am

Damn great :) You got a pic of that knockout ANIMA figure?

Orichalcon
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Orichalcon » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Yeah, but I'll have to photobooth it, since I don't have a proper camera.
One pill makes you larger, one pill makes you small. And the ones that mother gives you don't do anything at all.

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”