Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby JoelcrNeto » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:46 am

^
No, the tweet is still on.

Shinji and Asuka (LAS)
Artist: @YADORAKI_3 on Twitter
SPOILER: Show

Evil Kaworu and M.P. EVAs
Artist: @a12740807 on Twitter ← weird username

Asuka being romantic (LAS)
Artist: @yippeekiy on Twitter

愛してるって言わないと殺すわよ~~~ッ!!
I’ll kill you if you don’t say “I love you”‼

Distancing over the years
Source: reddit
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

EvaGeeks official Discord server

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Berserker » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:39 am

View Original PostJoelcrNeto wrote:weird username

Which one? チバ/chiba or a12740807? And I'm curious, how's that weird?
Asuka being romantic (LAS)

Would've never known if you hadn't translated it. -o-;

Shinji:

Rei:
source unknown. Reverse image search didn't help.
source
source

Asuka:

Eva 2(probably repost):

Ghoul pilots with respective pet Evas:

Rei, Asuka:

Group:
source unknown
^No one can be trusted to buy their own clothes except Asuka. Source

Holy hell, it takes ages to post with sources comparing to posting only the pics. But anyways,from now on I'll do it this way since that project I've been working on since the last month is done. So I'm kinda relaxed on my schedule right now.
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:04 pm

View Original PostBerserker wrote:Which one? チバ/chiba or a12740807? And I'm curious, how's that weird?

I mean the @a12740807, looks like a fake profile name; a bot :lol:
Actually, whole profile is weird.

Ghoul pilots with respective pet Evas:

Oh, that's good ones!
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:40 am

You can tell when something has hit critical mass...

Get in the Molcar, Shinji!
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:26 am

^
Shinji got in the Molcar to save Ayanami. A noble act, save her Shinji!

If you wonderer what the hell is this: https://forum.evageeks.org/post/906276/What-anime-are-you-watching-right-now-Summer-2016-to-now/#p906276

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:10 pm

Hey all, it's been awhile since I've been on. Haven't had the best year, but that's life. It's nice to be back

Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:07 am

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:
View Original Postcyharding#905796 wrote:Who's the girl in the middle? I don't recognize her.

Peni Parker from the Spiderman multiverse in the mavel comics she is shown being with the eva kids at school and she is in the new movie Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Peni_Parker_(Earth-14512)

She was also Created by Gerard Way. Co-Creator of Umbrella Academy, and frontman for My Chemical Romance. The 'kids from yesterday' line is a reference to one of their songs.

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Berserker » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:56 am

Welcome back, DarkBluePhoenix!
Mr. Tines wrote:Get in the Molcar, Shinji!

... :facepalm:

Rei:

Asuka:
Source unknown
Source

Kaworu:
Source unknown

Eva 13:

LKS:

LRS:

LAS:

Friends:
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:32 am

Welcome back, DarkBluePhoenix!

Berserker wrote:Friends:

The art style is fabulous.

Tentative name: Rei Ayanami
Artist: @Tacit_1113 on Twitter
アヤナミレイ(仮称)  SPOILER: Show

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Berserker » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:59 am

God, the artist drew her skinny as hell. Apart from that, great details.

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby kuribo-04 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:11 am

Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:16 am

^
Impressive pen drawing!
:mari_love:

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby kuribo-04 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:20 am

∆ Yes!
The poor guy also just learned about the delay lol
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:25 am

Oh, God! Just now I realized:『映画たのしみだな』. Poor artist...

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby El Squibbonator » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:54 pm

View Original PostBerserker wrote:Kaworu:
Source unknown

I know the "Kaworu kills kittens" jokes are pretty played-out, but he really does need to snap Kyuubey's neck. The guy deserves it.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:08 pm

View Original PostBerserker wrote:Kaworu:
Source unknown

The feeling of horror this gives me is unreal because Kyubey is such an evil little narcissist like granted both characters don't get human emotion but Kaworu tries and fails where as Kyubey sets people up for hurt and doesn't care.... :cringe:

Don't forget your spoiler tabs guys and please post sources where possible if your having difficultly use Saucenao ^_^
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Berserker » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:54 pm

I feel kinda weird now because of not watching madoko magica, yet posting that pic thinking that kyubey character is somewhat cute. :chair:

Oh and here's the pixiv link for that Asuka drawing, just in case.

And, Rei in yandere simulator, irony reaching the moon:
Yeah, I just learned about this. All right, I'm gonna head out for now before everyone chews me out.

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby kuribo-04 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:56 pm

View Original PostBerserker wrote:Oh and here's the pixiv link for that Asuka drawing, just in case.

Really a fan of that artist.

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:09 pm

View Original PostBerserker wrote:And, Rei in yandere simulator, irony reaching the moon

It's reminded me of this 2.0 shot:
Rei  SPOILER: Show

Blockio
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby Blockio » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:26 pm

View Original PostBerserker wrote:And, Rei in yandere simulator, irony reaching the moon:
Yeah, I just learned about this. All right, I'm gonna head out for now before everyone chews me out.

Kill it with fire
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Return to “Old Stickies”