I just had an epiphany.

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

CaasiBoy
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby CaasiBoy » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:40 pm

But I thought Sons of Liberty was an Evangelion game. It's not?

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:46 pm

View Original PostLiana wrote:I am probably going to get mauled for this but I wouldn't mind Michael Bay doing an Eva movie. I love his stuff, especially Transformers.

The only good thing about Michael Bay doing Evangelion is that it'd probably have great action scenes.......but drama and character would take a huge backseat, which is kind of the opposite of what Evangelion was all about.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Lavinius
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Lavinius » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:47 pm

Would not that famous Twin Sigma Drive Aquarium fellow be of the same opinion?
~ibi cubávit Lamia, et invénit sibi reiquiem~

CJD
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby CJD » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:57 pm

View Original PostLiana wrote:I am probably going to get mauled for this but I wouldn't mind Michael Bay doing an Eva movie. I love his stuff, especially Transformers.

Well hey, at least you saw it coming. :headbeat:

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:02 pm

:rageface: :headbeat: :flamethrower: :eatbomb:

Okay, that's an overstatement. On a serious note, I'm sure that the Evangelions would look amazing; however, I'm with Nacks here. The character development would get the rough end of the pineapple on this one.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”