Would you bother to be friends with the Eva Trio?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Radical Lanzar
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Radical Lanzar » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:46 am

To the topic OP: Here's the thing, we're analyzing a bunch of characters under the hypothetical question they were real. Do you really want to analyze people to know if you'd be their friend or not? Yes?

Then we as a social group are indeed pushing them further into isolation.
If I ever come up with something useful for my signature... and I kind of got lost.

trkk-KAAN
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby trkk-KAAN » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm

I would like to be Rei's boyfriend, she is cute and she's not annoying and bratty like Asuka, she's quiet and calm. i'd try to make her feel better by massing her shoulders (not in a perverted kind of way) and i'd do everything for her.

i wouldnt want to be friends with Asuka, because she's annoying and she makes me angry! /:( i would tell her to shut the f&%k up! If she bothers me!.
Last edited by trkk-KAAN on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Na7e
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Na7e » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:35 pm

View Original Posttrkk-KAAN wrote:i wouldnt want to be friends with Asuka, because she's annoying and she makes me angry! /:( i would yell at her back and tell her to shut the f&%k up! and call chris brown to punch her like rihanna.

That's assuming she would talk to you or even acknowledge your existence.

Really? Get punched by Chris Brown? A 13 year old mentally traumatized girl deserves to get battered by a scumbag? The bullshit you just mentioned needs to stop. The thing that Asuka deserves this or that. SHE DOESN'T.

As for being friends doesn't really makes sense were judging them on their faults that we know are present. So analyzing them, judging them on their flaws would really make it worse especially for Asuka and Shinji.

Tribblepoo
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Tribblepoo » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:55 pm

View Original Posttrkk-KAAN wrote:I would like to be Rei's boyfriend, she is cute and she's not annoying and bratty like Asuka, she's quiet and calm. i'd try to make her feel better by massing her shoulders (not in a perverted kind of way) and i'd do everything for her.

i wouldnt want to be friends with Asuka, because she's annoying and she makes me angry! /:( i would yell at her back and tell her to shut the f&%k up! and call chris brown to punch her like rihanna.

Obvious troll is obvious...
"Having sex with extreme gas must be how the Scots came up with the idea for bagpipes."

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:07 pm

View Original Posttrkk-KAAN wrote:I would like to be Rei's boyfriend, she is cute and she's not annoying and bratty like Asuka, she's quiet and calm. i'd try to make her feel better by massing her shoulders (not in a perverted kind of way) and i'd do everything for her.

Rei: I'll do it if I'm ordered to.
Troll: But Rei, you're my waifu!
Rei: I am not a puppet. <leaves>
Me: Ha ha!

i wouldnt want to be friends with Asuka, because she's annoying and she makes me angry! / i would yell at her back and tell her to shut the f&%k up! and call chris brown to punch her like rihanna.

Really? You think beating up 13-year-old girls whose only sin is being bitchy is somehow appropriate? Really?
Last edited by Bagheera on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

trkk-KAAN
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby trkk-KAAN » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:15 pm

Troll: :crying in his room like a baby: thank you for those kind words Nelson, great job! ;sarcasm; /:( don't worry guys, I changed my post, I hope you guys are happy.
Troll: You're Tearing me Apart!, Asuka and Rei!

Xana
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Xana » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Huh, yeah, good luck with that.
View Original Posttrkk-KAAN wrote:and call chris brown to punch her like rihanna.

Your statement's not only fucked up, but also laughable. Asuka can grip Chris Brown with god-like strength and crush him in a matter of milliseconds. She's not letting no lame wife-beating bitch mess with her.

Na7e
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Na7e » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:24 pm

View Original Posttrkk-KAAN wrote: don't worry guys, I changed my post, I hope
guys are happy.

Not really because you already said you wanted her to get punched by a grown man. So yeah there's that. If your going to type something think before you press submit.

trkk-KAAN
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby trkk-KAAN » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:26 pm

View Original PostNa7e wrote:Not really because you already said you wanted her to get punched by a grown man. So yeah there's that. If your going to type something think before you press submit.

Thanks for the advice, Na7e, I'll remember that.

Warren Peace
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Warren Peace » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:14 am

-Kaji
-Hikari
-Fuyutsuki
-Aoba
-PenPen

^ Only characters who do NOT deserve a vicious beating.

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:51 am

I say Fuyutsuki DOES deserve one. But I demand someone his age does it. Dun wanna.
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

•      
  •      

Postby Tankred » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:16 am

I don't see why Fuyutsuki gets all this hate. He's just doing his job.

Na7e
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Na7e » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:29 am

View Original PostTankred wrote:I don't see why Fuyutsuki gets all this hate. He's just doing his job.

I just chalk it up to human decency going down the drain.

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:37 pm

I don't hate him at all, but he is someone who DOES know better but doesn't do shit about it. If Touji and Kensuke deserve a beating, then so does he.
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

trkk-KAAN
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby trkk-KAAN » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:51 pm

Also, I'd like to be friends with toji and Kensuke they are really funny and fun to hang out with and I would join in the pervert parade everytime they see Misato or some othe beautiful girls and stuff like that.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:30 pm

View Original PostKendrix wrote:I don't hate him at all, but he is someone who DOES know better but doesn't do shit about it. If Touji and Kensuke deserve a beating, then so does he.

Touji and Kensuke deserve scorn for selling photos of girls without their consent, but they don't deserve a beating by any stretch. Fuyu probably deserves some jail time for aiding and abetting an impact scenario, to say nothing of complicity in the recruitment and use of child soldiers in singularly barbaric fashion. His sentence would be light compared to that of Gendo and Ritsuko, though, and SEELE would probably be guilty of crimes against humanity no matter how you slice it. I don't think he deserves a beating in any event.

Can we get away from talking about how people "deserve" to be the victims of physical violence? It's just a plain wrongheaded way to look at things. Show some enlightenment, people!
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion

Warren Peace
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Warren Peace » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Yeah, people! Stop wishing hypothetical violence on imaginary characters! Anno did that. You wanna end up like him?

View Original PostKendrix wrote:I don't hate him at all, but he is someone who DOES know better but doesn't do shit about it. If Touji and Kensuke deserve a beating, then so does he.

Perhaps this does earn him a haymaker right to his old man nose, yes. It's an interesting question. I don't think he wanted to stop Third Impact (if only because of his love for Yui), but I also don't think he really considered that an option. The scheme was too big to be taken down by one person. He probably figured out quick that he was nothing more than a spectator gazing at inevitability.

Someone
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Someone » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:18 am

Probably not.
I'd move to Britain to get away from those giants attacking my town.
DISCLAIMER: The above statement might or might not be serious.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:24 am

View Original PostWarren Peace wrote:Yeah, people! Stop wishing hypothetical violence on imaginary characters! Anno did that. You wanna end up like him?

Idiot. He didn't visit violence on his characters because they deserved it, he did it because it made for a good story. There's a world of difference.

Trajan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Trajan » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:53 pm

The only reason Fuyutsuki went along with SEELE's machinations was because he'd be killed if he didn't. There wasn't much he could've done anyways.

OT: I'd stay as far away from our protagonists as possible.
Movin' Right Along
"Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it." - Confucius
"All styles are good except the tiresome kind." - Voltaire

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”