[CYOA] Quantum Edition

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

SirRotgut
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby SirRotgut » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:16 am

You begin to advance on the enemy but realize you are weaponless.
"Shouldn't i have a weapon or something i don't think i can take it on hand to hand" you say into the com. You hear background noise from what you suppose is the command center.

"Pilot Ikari, This is Major Ayanami, the Evangelion operations director. To your immediate left is an arms locker with the type 20 positron rifle located inside. It should be sufficient to break the enemies defenses." The voice is cool, calm, and collected. "Engage the Target at long range to reduce collateral damage within the city"

Saying nothing you move to the weapons cache. It automatically opens as you approach, inside is a very large shoulder mounted rifle. It has an umbilical power device attached to its base. Mounting the rifle causes a target reticle to pop up on your HUD you have a clear shot of the enemy. You prepare to fire as you take aim.

?where do you aim?

1) BOOM! Headshot

2) Double tap to center mass

3) Does this thing have nads?
Nope

Oxopoha
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Oxopoha » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:06 am

3) We need to preserve it's [s:3pvpdh9c]heart[/s:3pvpdh9c] core that's where all the rich tasty courage is.
"Shinji Ikari: Eroge Meta-Protagonist" - Agentomega
Just what you'd expect from the master Mr. Anno

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:14 am

Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)
Karigane Shirou in LoL's RP - Rebuild of Evangelion: We Are (Not) Together
"'I was a nerd before it was cool' ~Agent" ~Lance of LoL

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:39 pm

2)
"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." - Me
"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" - Akio's most famous line.
Akio in Lance of LoL's Rebuild RP
Steam/PSN: MAGI_01 Origin: MAGI_02
Interested in a FMA based RP? Then check this out!

SirRotgut
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby SirRotgut » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:10 pm

You take sight of the enemy. A big glowing red orb sits at the center of its chest. Target acquired!

You have never handled a real firearm, but you have played plenty of shooters, this should be easy. You pull the trigger. Charged Particles encased in plasma erupt from the barrel only to collide against a field amber hexagons that spring up from around target. It blocks most of the shot but eventually fails.
Your target reels under the remaining force.

"Targets A.T. field has been temporarily neutralized." You prepare to fire again. You hear command staff in the background discussing something they seem to be debating a course of action. Target acquired "Pilot Ikari procee...." to late you have already fired.

Eva unit 01 uses particle cannon it's super effective

The ground tremble as the body of your massive opponent impacts the earth, a hole bored clean through its chest.

"Pilot Ikari please proceed to the lift for retrieval" Ayanami sounds more than a little perturbed. after going back down into the Geofront you disembark from the eva. One of the technicians in the cage directs you to the shower. A change of clothes has been provided for you it is a brown and beige Nerv uniform.

Cleaned and dressed you leave the locker room someone waits for you there.

?Who is it that waits for Shinji outside the locker room?

1) Captain Katsuragi , you know her from the picture

2) Your Father, his face is blank and expressionless

3) A Cute Redhead, she's about your age
Nope

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:24 pm

1) Given what happened the last time Shinji met a cute girl, let's play this one safe. Also, there's no knowing which cute redhead it is - Mana (or is her hair more brown?) or Asuka.

Gendo is another mess we can get to later.
Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)

Oxopoha
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Oxopoha » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:16 pm

2) Akward staredown time.

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:12 am

1)

SirRotgut
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby SirRotgut » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:59 pm

You exit the locker room into the corridor outside. Waiting outside is Captain Katsuragi she wears a knee length strait cut navy dress. Over it she wears a red jacket and red beret tops her long lavender hair.

"You must be Ikari-kun. You're expected immediately in the command center for debriefing."

"Yes Captain" You reply. Katsuragi's expression hardens and her gaze narrows. You see her start in your direction, you begin to backpedal. Within a second she has you pinned to the wall, her face only inches from your own

"That's yes Commander Sir and you're supposed to salute a superior officer."

"Sorry Sir Commander Sir" she is really close now, "Wait your Commander, but the letter and the picture"

Katsuragi takes a step back and begins to laugh raucously. "You should see the look on your face. Now show me this picture." You dig the picture out of your briefcase and hand it over. Katsuragi studies it but just an instance and her face breaks into a huge grin.

"Aww Shinji-kun your so sweet."Katsuragi pulls you into a hug trying to smother you in her ample bosom "Mistaking me for a girl 15 years my junior. This Shinji, is my oldest daughter she's about your age." she says letting you go and pointing to the picture.

After Misato composes herself she bids you to follow

"Follow me I'll get you settled in, in the pilots barracks, and don't worry about the debriefing I'll take care of Everything."

1) Follow Commander Katsuragi silently

2) Ask Her some Questions as you go

3) Run off into the depths of Nerv
Nope

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:06 pm

1, if only because I can't think of any questions we've not already asked.

Although...

"So uh, about your daughter..."
"Touch her and you die," Misato replied smiling sweetly.
"Yes ma'am."
Last edited by Agentomega on Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:28 pm

:lol: Agent.

1)

Oxopoha
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Oxopoha » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:57 pm

2) If you're the commander what is Gendo's purpose here?

SirRotgut
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby SirRotgut » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:30 pm

You can't help but fall in behind the commander, she sets a very brisk pace. You soon find yourself entranced by the hypnotic sashaying of her hips. This lady looks incredible to be almost 40. Her resemblance to her daughter is uncanny.

A few turns here and there and one short elevator trip later you arrive at the geo front "ground level".
You exit the command center into the warm fresh air, bathed in the sunlight filtering through the huge skylights overhead you travel a short distance to a much newer and more inviting structure.

A 2 story structure of brick and concrete, gabled ends and dormers it look more like a mansion and less like an industrial complex. At the front are double glass doors leading into commons area. A few tables and chair sets are scattered about, in a far corner away from the front windows sits a couch and few cushy chairs flanking a large tv.

You hear the Commanders phone ring, after answering she runs off apologizing for having to leave.

Taking a look around you find a large and well stocked full kitchen. Toward the back you find a recreation room and a full size pool off the rear veranda.

Heading upstairs bring you to another common area with balcony a looking over the first floor. Spread around this are are doors with name plates on them. All of them have at least one name, one doors name plate has been removed and replaced with a painted wooden heart.

Examining the door more closely the names read. M. Strasberg and K. Asari on the first door,
N. Horaki and S. Suzuhara on the second, and K. Aida and T. Suzuhara on the third.

Door number 4 has a painted wooden heart and on it is written Asuka's lovely suite

The plaque on door 5 reads M. Makanami and M. Kirishima, Door 6 H. Horaki and M. Katsuragi, Door 7 K. Horaki, and finally Door 8 reads K. Nagisa

It appears each dorm is a mini suite with 2 bedroom and a W.C. each. You have yet to see anyone here.

?What do you do?

1) Wait for someone to show up.

2) Move into one of the one occupant suits (which?)

3) Be that guy and claim some one's spot
Nope

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:09 am

Knock on the door to Miss Makinami's Suite, then apologize profusely if she is there. If not, just wait around.

Oxopoha
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Oxopoha » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:40 am

^Going to second the write-in

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 pm

^ Going to third that.

SirRotgut
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby SirRotgut » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:48 pm

After a short while your very tired and there is still no signs of life. It is kind of late but still too early for most people to settle in. Mari is the only person that lives here that you have actually met, and you still need to apologize. Its going to be awkward no matter how you approach her.

Walking over to the door with Makinami's name you give it a few quick raps with your knuckles. There is no answer from within. You hear a door open toward the other side of the room. turning that way you see two girls with there heads poked out from behind door 2. Both have shoulder length hair one black the other dark brown. You're not sure but they are probably a few years younger than you are.

As you take in the details of the occupants of suite 2 you hear another door open, this one closer to were you are standing. You hear a stifled squeal and loud giggling from the girls as you turn to find door 7 wide open.

"Whats going on can't a girl get some sleep." Framed by the doorway stands suite 7 sole occupant. Tall and well built, she has very short light brown hair. her light blue satin dressing gown hangs open in the front revealing her bright white cotton panties and bra.

"Who are you?" she asked giving you a once over. Any answer that might have been forthcoming wasn't fast enough "You must be the new guy we've been hearing about, Commander Ikari's son. If your looking for a room to settle in I'm afraid you don't have many options."

"Normally I'd say stay with Nagisa since he's a guy and all, would be less awkward, but he's a real creep. I'd stay as far away as possible. As for Asuka she wont be back for a couple of weeks, but she sure likes to keep to herself. Honestly she's a real bitch most of the time. That leaves sharing a suite with me."

"Come on in I'll help you get settled. Names Kodama by the way" she say extending her hand for a shake. You find it a bit odd actually shaking hands being mostly a western thing. She grabs your hand leading you through one of doors inside the suite. Its fully furnished. There is a good reason, you realize its her room. The Door shuts behind you. before you know it you realize you have made it across the room to the bed. Kodama pushes you down on it, and quickly straddles you.

"I know you must be tired so lets get you all relaxed."

1) Let your new friend do as she will

2) Take charge and give her what she wants

3) Flee for your life
Nope

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:19 am

1), because of Bayesian inference and a hunch.

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:51 am

1) Because, I too have a hunch, probably not the same as Agents, but what the hell, only one way to find out XD

Oxopoha
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Oxopoha » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:42 am

1) Why not?

Return to “Role-Playing Related”