Rebuild in evangelion battle orchestra

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Rebuild in evangelion battle orchestra

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:36 am

A guy on another forum asked me to find this information as a favour, anyway I'm too lazy to type this out, so I'll just copy his question here.

alienhulk2099 wrote:I didn't want to do this Def, but I want some info that's nigh-impossible to find. If you can help me acquire some info you will earn the title of the "King of Obscure Information." I apologize in advance if this sounds extremely nerdy.

In case you weren't aware Evangelion Battle Orchestra went to the PSP format; this version has more playable characters and I heard something or other about Rebuild being put into this. I want to see if that's true or not. Let me show you a couple pics from one of the two only available vids on the net:

In the first picture you can see 1 and 3 are Unit 01 (different variations of normal and berserk), 2 being Unit 00, 5 I assume is Unit Alpha, 7 being Bardiel, 8 being Lilith (yes you read that correctly, it's only "expanded feature" of this version I could find out). The rest I am not sure, either 9 or 10 could be Gunbuster.

In the second picture you'll notice the row of secret characters and someone I can't identify. I'd say Sandalphon, but it doesn't have a white text and is above the row of angels; it could be the blue version of Unit 00, not really sure.

All the playable units in the first one on the PS2 were Prototype Unit 00, Unit 01, Unit 00, Berserk Unit 01, Unit 02, Unit 03, Unit 04 (if you're wondering Kensuke is the pilot), a MP Eva, Unit Beta, Unit Alpha, Jet Alone, Gunbuster, and all the angels you see in that row.

If it is all Evas on the top row they're missing one; they MIGHT have dropped the MP Eva because it's the only one I haven't seen footage of in action (although there was footage of Third Impact being done). Assuming that's on the bottom and if Gunbuster is also confirmed (I saw Jet Alone in action so he's also in) that still leaves two unknown guys in the bottom row (Lilith has the square under Zeruel). Who are they? Adam? A new eva or angel? Diebuster or Gurren Lagann?

Bottom line, I request your help to find out who these unknown guys are and see if anyone got replaced. I'm aware you've got an Evageeks account and I've seen a topic where there at least a couple others who've played it. Just ask out of curiosity and politely (since I've read YT comments saying it's hard as hell) and I'm sure you'll find something. If anyone asks, just say it's for article expansion of Wikipedia (I can ask Godzilla#1Fan to do it since he has a wiki account and I'm sure you don't want to expose your IP address). So, wanna give it a try? :)
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:53 am

IIRC (the front page news post says for sure) the PSP port's new character is Lilith and the Eva have their Rebuild forms.

No idea about the rest.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

nyugvo6
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby nyugvo6 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:03 pm

i hope that the angels have their rebuild forms too... the new sahaquiel is awesome, however nowhere as 'cute' as the old one. i really want this game now... gotta buy a psp
one two, one two...

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”