[SPOILERS AS FUCK] 2ch Q synopsis prep. for anal devastation

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:19 am

View Original PostNemZ wrote:I suspect the giant Rei head is the part of 00 that got spit out.

What was spit out was an empty helmet casing. Nothing inside.

I'm partly tempted to work on the stuff that Xard glossed over, but it we give this more time better (and easier to translate) summaries are bound to turn up. The writing in that post really is fucking awful.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:20 am

View Original PostZapX wrote:Someone on 4chan wrote this. The curse of Eva makes much more sense now, and this clears up a few issues i was having.

Aside early speculation about LCL and all that seems to be pretty close to truth (as far as I can deduce it from the endless barrage of confused eleven posts)

edit: LCL thing could be real though! I just haven't seen much posts about it so can't say if it's just anon speculah or info derived from Japan
Last edited by Xard on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:20 am

Maybe the giant Rei head has something to do with the Eva graveyard from the original EoE. Like, not all of the Rei clones are successful and some of them come out all weird or grow huge. I don't know why they'd keep a big Rei head in the basement but I don't know why they'd hang up a bunch of useless spines, either.

Edit: THEY HOLD HANDS THEY HOLD HANDS THEY HOLD HANDS THEY HOLD HANDS THEY HOLD HANDS SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Last edited by Chuckman on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

CJD
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby CJD » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:21 am

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:I don't know man. I see a lot of anger, aggression & misuse of the phrase "jump the shark" but 3.0 sounds exactly like what I wanted it to be. Unique, fresh, and out there.

Same.

UBERGEEKZILLA
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby UBERGEEKZILLA » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:22 am

i heard something about an Asuka clone......where the hell did that come from

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:24 am

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:I really dont recall that. I heard almost no talk about a cam-rip becoming available until September or October of that same year. And when I do mean cam-rip I mean a rip of the entire movie, not just clips here and there.....
What I recall was posted here were 15 minute segments here and there initially back in August of 2009.

I think the opening scene with Mari might have been missing from the version I saw, but otherwise the entire movie was there.

Kaworu thinks he found out a way to fix the world with magic spears and Lillith, he and Shinji team up and even combine their Evas
Misato's organization knows better and sends forth Asuka to stop them
Kaworu and Shinji almost kill Asuka only to discover that SEELE tricked Kaworu and they really just started Instrumentality

I've gotta say. Rebuild Shinji still sounds kinda like a dick, if he's willingly going along with Kaworu in trying to kill Asuka. More violence isn't the solution! ;_;

Between this and the last movie, Asuka is a saint for walking him through the desert after all the shit he's pulled.
Last edited by esselfortium on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

ehh123
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby ehh123 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:24 am

Kaworu thinks he found out a way to fix the world with magic spears and Lillith, he and Shinji team up and even combine their Evas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeaJ6UDO_j0
"Does the bus run through here?"

Charsi
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Charsi » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:29 am

View Original PostUBERGEEKZILLA wrote:i heard something about an Asuka clone......where the hell did that come from

Someone brought it up earlier as speculation and I repeated it. Sorry!

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:30 am

Bravo, chaps. It took you awhile, but my curiosity is now piqued.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Shinies
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Shinies » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:46 am

Well seems Asuka got stronger in Rebuild, and while Shinji still screws up I think his character is waaaaay more stable than the TV series. SEELE still competent here pulling all those twists and convulted plans and Jesus Kaworu still didn't kept his promise of making Shinji happy.

I'm liking this really, I can't wait to get my mitts on this movie.

Rj123541
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby Rj123541 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:48 am

I may be too late, but on youtube someone said that Mari is EOE Shinji. If that is true, all of those people who love her have loved Shinji instead.
logic.
ロジック
Avatar: "Irelia", my top lane masterpiece.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:50 am

interesting rumor floating around that Q-Rei is actually on Mari and Asuka's side in the fight, so it's a big gay Shinji and Kaworu against the world jamboree. :rofl:
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Rj123541
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby Rj123541 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:51 am

View Original PostNemZ wrote:interesting rumor floating around that Q-Rei is actually on Mari and Asuka's side in the fight, so it's a big gay Shinji and Kaworu against the world jamboree. :rofl:
Quick question, will you be seeing Q? Because I still feel like I am being trolled by all of these rumors that there are Q spoilers out before the movie was even aired.
logic.
ロジック

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:56 am

eventually? probably the same time you do?

I've put out some feelers with LiLi and another friend of mine in Japan to find out for sure what the hell is going on, but I haven't heard back yet. When I know, I'll share.

Until then, speculation is fun. I mean for reals, this is the first time I've touched this sub-forum in probably a year.
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf

Rj123541
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby Rj123541 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:01 am

View Original PostNemZ wrote:eventually? probably the same time you do?

I've put out some feelers with LiLi and another friend of mine in Japan to find out for sure what the hell is going on, but I haven't heard back yet. When I know, I'll share.

Until then, speculation is fun. I mean for reals, this is the first time I've touched this sub-forum in probably a year.
Hmm, well I plan on trying to get some type of vacation soon. Hopefully the movie is still in theaters by that time. And if they see the movie, ask them to film it please.
logic.
ロジック

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Electric Sachiel » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:05 am

View Original PostRj123541 wrote:Hmm, well I plan on trying to get some type of vacation soon. Hopefully the movie is still in theaters by that time. And if they see the movie, ask them to film it please.

Japanese movies usually stay playing in theatres for up to 5-6 months. As long as you dont plan to go to Japan later than April 2013, you should be fine.

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Shinoyami65 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:06 am

View Original PostXard wrote:背景にエヴァのプロトタイプで綾波シリーズや母が初号機にいる事を伝えるゲンドウは巨大綾波の生首に話しかけている
In the background Gendo - who tells about how in Eva Prototype there’s [member of?] Ayanami series and within Eva-01 there’s [Shinji’s] mother - is talking to gigantic severed head of Ayanami

I guess it's basically confirming that Yui is in Eva-01 and, as was theorised.previously, Rei 1 or one of the Rei clones is/was in Eva-00. The severed head is probably the unhelmeted head of Eva-00 that got spat out by Zeruel, but it's also awfuly reminiscent of the closing scenes of EoE. This is the first time in Rebuild that the souls in the Evas have been mentioned (aside from when Yui rejects the dummy plug).
E̱͡v͈̙e͔̰̳͙r̞͍y͏̱̲̭͎̪ṱ͙̣̗̱͠h̰̰i͙n̶̮̟̳͍͍̫͓g̩ ̠͈en̶̖̹̪d̸̙̦͙̜͕͍̞s̸̰.̳̙̺̟̻̀

I always thought I might be bad
Now I know that it's true
Because I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:09 am

View Original PostRj123541 wrote:And if they see the movie, ask them to film it please.

Someone will eventually do so and I'll watch it gladly, but I'm not going to urge my friends to break the law just to speed things along.

Dekabreak
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Dekabreak » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:14 am

Did Kaji get killed off?

Bummer.

Rj123541
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby Rj123541 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:16 am

View Original PostNemZ wrote:Someone will eventually do so and I'll watch it gladly, but I'm not going to urge my friends to break the law just to speed things along.
Send it to me ASAP when you find one.
logic.
ロジック

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”