Sticking around the subforum and/or EGF for 3.0 Stuffs?

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
riffraff11235
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby riffraff11235 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:04 pm

View Original Posthui43210 wrote:This so crazyn its really happing omgrdgfgfhfnrvydefgtvyhnJkljmonjbhyvtcrcftgvbhyjnuikmopl,ominubyvtcrxfcgtvbhyjnuikmol,ponibuyvtcrxfcgtvbhyjnuikmolp,monibjhkjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

This is what everyone will sound like seconds before they watch the first 7 minutes of Q.
だから みんな 死んでしまえば いいのに... では, あなたは何故, ココにいるの? ...ココにいても, いいの?
"Cogito ergo sum." - Rene Descartes
"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Avatar: Asuka is superior. That is all.
PSN - riffraff-11235 Feel free to add me. PM me on EGF if you do.
Steam - rifffraff11235

League of Legends - riffraff11235
Osu! - riffraff11235

Jayfive
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Jayfive » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Im going to be here at some point tomorrow disseminating the upload of the preview and reading others do same. Theres going to be a helluva lot of information to pick through in the coming days.
"Fuyutsuki, When children are given their drivers license before being given sole responsibility for the survival of humanity, mecha anime will have crossed a dangerously illogical threshold"

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:40 pm

View Original Posthui43210 wrote:This so crazyn its really happing omgrdgfgfhfnrvydefgtvyhnJkljmonjbhyvtcrcftgvbhyjnuikmopl,ominubyvtcrxfcgtvbhyjnuikmol,ponibuyvtcrxfcgtvbhyjnuikmolp,monibjhkjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Promotional campaign: successful.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:16 pm

None of the folks here saying they would avoid spoilers better be in the spoilers thread.
Go with God, and Fight Like the Devil 1356
Curator of: Evangelion Virtual MuseumCold SteelMFC
Sanity is no option for a collector. - Tolwyn • I just love eva so much that I figured it's worth investing in. - Paranoid

riffraff11235
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby riffraff11235 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:18 pm

View Original PostAR-99 wrote:None of the folks here saying they would avoid spoilers better be in the spoilers thread.

I'm just lurking on the Rebuild subforum and posting in the non-spoiler threads, all the while watching the number of posts/views for Xards 2ch spoiler thread balloon rapidly.
"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Steam - rifffraff11235

Osu! - riffraff11235

A.T. Fish
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby A.T. Fish » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:19 pm

I went in there and scrolled down really fast just to see if they were using spoiler tags, which would make it somewhat safe to roam there, some of the things were not hidden but I scrolled fast enough that I didn't catch anything. I know, I like living dangerously.

riffraff11235
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby riffraff11235 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:22 pm

View Original PostA.T. Fish wrote:I went in there and scrolled down really fast just to see if they were using spoiler tags, which would make it somewhat safe to roam there, some of the things were not hidden but I scrolled fast enough that I didn't catch anything. I know, I like living dangerously.

You just dodged a couple dozen bullets there, man. Are...are you The One?
SPOILER: Show
Steam - rifffraff11235

Osu! - riffraff11235

A.T. Fish
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby A.T. Fish » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:28 pm

riffraff11235 wrote:You just dodged a couple dozen bullets there, man. Are...are you The One?

lol, I never went past page one, and unless you can read Japanese it's pretty safe there until halfway down, that's where things get dangerous. I'm never going back in there, never!

Jayfive
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Jayfive » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:40 pm

Minds are being blown in there, let me tell you.

Na7e
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Na7e » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:42 pm

View Original PostJayfive wrote:Minds are being blown in there, let me tell you.

It's beautiful.

A.T. Fish
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby A.T. Fish » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:59 pm

I'm done waiting and looking for subs for this thing, I already got semispoiled doing this, will check back tomorrow.

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:04 pm

View Original Postriffraff11235 wrote:I'm just lurking on the Rebuild subforum and posting in the non-spoiler threads, all the while watching the number of posts/views for Xards 2ch spoiler thread balloon rapidly.

This.

It's eye-popping to see how huge the list of "users in this forum" is at the top of the topic list.

Jayfive wrote:Minds are being blown in there, let me tell you.

Christ, it makes me curious, but I will remain resolute.

...May the subs be quick in coming, DEAR GOD.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Stan
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Stan » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Oh My GAWD, IDK if I will believe everything I've read so far, but as Jayfive stated, minds are being blown out of their shells left and right...no joke

Jayfive
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Jayfive » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:30 pm

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:
Christ, it makes me curious, but I will remain resolute.

As someone who essentially knows the plot of the film and has seen many thinks of which I cannot speak, I recommend you hold your ground. The experience will be the more intense and mind-blowing for it.

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:34 pm

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:Christ, it makes me curious, but I will remain resolute.

Here's perfect gif summary of what has been going on for 10+ pages:

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:35 pm

View Original PostJayfive wrote:As someone who essentially knows the plot of the film and has seen many thinks of which I cannot speak, I recommend you hold your ground. The experience will be the more intense and mind-blowing for it.

:jiggy: That makes me happy to know.
System Administrator

riffraff11235
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby riffraff11235 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:42 pm

View Original PostJayfive wrote:As someone who essentially knows the plot of the film and has seen many thinks of which I cannot speak, I recommend you hold your ground. The experience will be the more intense and mind-blowing for it.

Thanks for being one of the sensible people. :thumbsup:
Steam - rifffraff11235

Osu! - riffraff11235

A.T. Fish
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby A.T. Fish » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:53 pm

I have six months to hit my head really hard and forget the one spoilerous hint that some a**hole posted in a website far, far away that I just happened to be looking for subs in.

Kozar927
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Kozar927 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Be brave non spoiler people. With out spoiling a single thing I will say whats in that spoiler thread is something none of you could ever imagine. The whole thing is completely unexpected and out of left field I respect u guys for staying strong. I am way to weak to do what u do lol

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:55 pm

It just might be too intense if one hasn't prepared the body at all.

I mean, it took you too something like 10 pages to get over denial mode with quite few things :lol:

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”