Little Girls you want to be

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Merridian
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Merridian » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:04 pm

:w00t: Does Kino from Kino's Journey count as a "little girl"? If not, I guess Texhnolyze's Ran comes in a close second.
I can't believe I actually rated this shit...

Guyver Spawn
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Guyver Spawn » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:12 pm

Elaine Belloc

I'm not sure if that really counts but I think it cloest enough.
Xbox live gamertag: Guyver Spawn 27
PSN: Hellspawn28

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Damn do they have to be "little" though, I like being not little, though I guess there are some little girls who would fall into this catigory for me

http://kokuun.files.wordpress.com/2009/ ... =468&h=264

http://moetron.com/newfiles/20071228aji ... resize.jpg

http://jb.org/journal/2003-09/guu.jpg

Chiri, Guu and Ai are all I can think of who are little, guess Tomo would be little too, but she's too weak for me to really want to be her. Maybe I'll stick this in the template later if I get bored enough
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:48 pm

Holy Diver wrote:I don't think that the laws of reincarnation allow for you to change your sexual orientation.
What's changing if you're interested in girls both before and after?

@Topic
Nanoha Takamachi
Akari Mizunashi
Kaoru Akashi (before she went hard straight for Minamoto)

Hmm, more difficult than a waifu/harem thread.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Oh, that's easy: Ranma Saotome. No, I don't care if that's cheating.

Oh fine... If it has to be a full-time job I'll go with Osaka.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Oh, that's easy: Ranma Saotome. No, I don't care if that's cheating.

But ranma isn't little though

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

•      
  •      

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:06 pm

I won't lie that I wanted to be Wendy (from Peter Pan) when I was a kid...

Merridian wrote:I guess Texhnolyze's Ran
That would be my pick... I guess.
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:38 pm

I hate little girls, they have terrible steering.

@Topic: That little girl Hanage turns into in the last episode of Milk Chan. I could live with that.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Weirdest thread ever.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:42 pm

Xard wrote:geez, you guys live in some sort of weird denial. Don't deny fact that thought "I wish to be a little girl" has sometime crossed between your synapses.

No, for a very definitive reason, being a girl was something I always wished to make clear I was not.

Thanks for doing what few could ever, freak me right the F*ck out, next I suppose you'll create an image of little girls forming an un-ending event horizon just to add insult to injury? :nono:
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Xard wrote:Don't deny fact that thought "I wish to be a little girl" has sometime crossed between your synapses.

I could honestly say the thought of wanting to be a little girl has never, NEVER come to mind. Even when I was younger.
The thought of "I wonder what it's like to be a chick" has come to mind but not wanting to be like a chick, especially a little girl. I don't understand why it would even come to mind as a "want" in the first place...

Wait a second... Isn't "I want to be the little girl" or whatever some 4chan saying? That would explain for some people I guess.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:20 pm

Now that I think of it Gally from battle angel is kinda little, but I wanna be the version witht he imaginos 2.0 body that has the wormhole reactor and hacker nanites.

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:52 pm

This thread confuses me I will hide now.
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:53 pm

Eh, maybe Delirium (from Sandman). She's lots of fun, a mostly harmless variety of crazy, and I could hang out with Barnabas the talking dog all day in my nonsensical realm of colors and fish and smells and 1976 Plymouth Skylarks and that sound you make when you first wake up that isn't quite a snore or a snort, but more like a snurt, though I guess that isn't a word at all, but it should be, and I used it so it totally is a word now that means something weather you agree or I agree or anyone cares at all who ate my key lime pie, but its gone and it's never coming back and I loved it more than fish with spots on their noses, even tough it makes them look silly and cute all at the same time, just like my friend Barnabas, the talking dog. Have you met him?
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:57 pm

Hmm, Ill say CiCi from Code Gaeas.
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

Merridian
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Merridian » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:01 pm

NemZ wrote:Delirium
:doh: I completely forgot about her. Damn it. She'd have to tie with Ran on my list... even though Delirium's got the awesome absurd thing going on, Ran's still got that badass fox mask. Do comic characters even count? Or is this just limited to anime?I can't believe I'm asking for rule verification on this thread.

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:55 pm

That would be sweet to be a female version of yourself, I mean sadly I already have a female like body...Just without boobies and every guy wants boobies. And not fat manboobs.
Dr. Trans Old Fashioned Peppermint Dickables

http://pshbling.deviantart.com/gallery/ Go there for Eva cosplay.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:16 pm

But she's not little :ninja:

That would be sweet to be a female version of yourself, I mean sadly I already have a female like body...Just without boobies and every guy wants boobies. And not fat manboobs.

I dunno if I was female I'd rather not look too much like me, if I did I think that'd kinda weird me out.

Evangelion__x
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Evangelion__x » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:07 am

I love this thread.

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Synapsid » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:13 am

Oh, would this be another thread of the sort? I didn't haven't touched anything but that hasn't stopped it from spreading maybe the 28dlzombie containment analogy from last time wasn't wrong ^_^
The funny thing is I'm actualy having trouble making a choice...Uhh, I guess I'll just come back to it later.
Mr. Tines wrote: What's changing if you're interested in girls both before and after?
Good point, it might be more sensible to just consider orientation as an attraction to femenity or masculinity, especially if genben is involved.

@Topic
Hmm, more difficult than a waifu/harem thread.
Uh, you did say back in the LGBTQ thread(I was writing a post for that thread but forgot) that the choice behind aggressive female characters was partly out of identification didn’t you? Would the greater difficulty in picking be because you really wouldn’t want to be in their circumstances? :sweatdrop:

Joseph the PRPD wrote:Wait a second... Isn't "I want to be the little girl" or whatever some 4chan saying? ...
Yes it's from 4chan, it's rather common in some boards, /a/ for example /a/ did largely agree that the saying is valid for Shin, it's also Moot's personal saying. You probably should be glad nothing from /d/crossed over ^_^
Otakon 08 Ikari wrote:That would be sweet to be a female ...wants boobies...
Err,Ikari-kun, You're making me think of Shinji with that comment... You do know that estrogens and blockers can certanly help in getting that :tongue:

Defectron wrote:

But she's not little :ninja:
For the sake of it can I say V.V? I know you could disqualify the choice on a technicality but lets not discriminate now okay ;)

I dunno if I was female I'd rather not look too much like me, if I did I think that'd kinda weird me out.
Eh, I guess if I had a normalXX phenotype I'd still look mostly the same (minor dimorphism aside), I wonder If I'd act anything close to the same though :sweatdrop:
Last edited by Synapsid on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's a trap!|Saigo no shisha seitenkan
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”