Little Girls you want to be

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:15 pm

To be honest I've always found it a tad odd for people fantasizing about such but hey who am I to judge? People are into their own stuff.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:17 pm

Thank you oOoOoOo: You've just made this thread even weirder. WHAT WILL YOU DO NEXT?
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

sean_sean_sean_sean
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby sean_sean_sean_sean » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Oh. You guys do that often? The first part, I mean.

I can only speak for myself, but - um - yeah, I have been doing it more and more in the past year or so. I can't say where these feelings came from, but it was just something I started to think about a lot. I really began to feel that I had been cheated when I was born as a boy rather than as a lesbian, for... some reason, and since I started thinking about that, I've been doing an awful lot of 'lying in bed and imagining that I'm a girl'. Um, it sometimes sort of helps with some things sometimes, you see.

You were thinking of being a girl again, weren't you. :naughty:

:blush:

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:30 pm

You mean that you are into vaginal dentata?

I have been thinking about vaginal dentata quite a bit lately (yes, yes, I know), and I have not yet decided whether I am into it or not. The idea itself I find strangely appealing, but I'm not sure how much I would care for the... er... 'real thing'.

Yeah, thats my #1 fantasy, your all lucky I didnt bring it into the post 3rd impact rp.

Then again, when I say that I do not mean 'if I met female Sean on street I would get all flustered' or anything.

Well I know if I met my imaginary female selves, I'd do all kinds of stuff with them, though they might not appreciate it. But I think that might have more to do with my imaginary selves just being composed of everything I'm attracted to, them being me would make things a bit more interesting though, dunno why.

I can only speak for myself, but - um - yeah, I have been doing it more and more in the past year or so. I can't say where these feelings came from, but it was just something I started to think about a lot. I really began to feel that I had been cheated when I was born as a boy rather than as a lesbian, for... some reason, and since I started thinking about that, I've been doing an awful lot of 'lying in bed and imagining that I'm a girl'. Um, it sort of helps with some things sometimes, you see

Hey that's pretty much how it was with me too, and you also might be into vaginal dentata...hehehe you better be careful, you don't wanna go around imitating that weirdo defectron. Maybe I should call you kohai from now on.
Last edited by Defectron on Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:34 pm

sean_sean_sean_sean wrote:feel that I had been cheated when I was born as a boy rather than as a lesbian
Doesn't everybody? I've heard the "Lesbian trapped in a man's body" remark so many times IRL, well before the internets.

It's the driving premise behind this season's anime Kämpfer, and before that the subject of any number of 4chan threads beginning "You wake up and find that you're a girl. What next?", and goes all the way back to Tiresias, if not further.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

LiLi
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

•      
  •      

Postby LiLi » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:37 pm

^Hah. I KNEW Freud was full of it!
"People need more stfu in their diets." (NemZ)
"It was brainf@rt at first sight." [LiLi on Romance, II]

AVATAR - CUPCAKE CAT, SHOPPED BY NemZ

sean_sean_sean_sean
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby sean_sean_sean_sean » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Doesn't everybody?

I wouldn't be remotely surprised ^_^

oOoOoOo
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby oOoOoOo » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:52 pm

See also: anima and animus, or whatever Jung called them.
~ O-chan is soooo 2D right now.

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:57 pm

oOoOoOo wrote:See also: anima and animus, or whatever Jung called them.

yup

though... they aren't exactly related. Well they are, but not exactly.

gahh, complicated

schismatics
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby schismatics » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:06 pm

I would like to be Pino from Ergo Proxy...my cuteness would know no limits!!! :kawaii:

slothen
First Ancestral Sloth
First Ancestral Sloth

•      
  •      

Postby slothen » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:32 pm

definitely have never wanted to be a little girl, or be a particular little girl. Being able to transform into a little girl temporarily would be awesome though.
God, Apparently you all have been discussing Q since November. Catching up on the discussion is harrowing.

MAL Profile

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:48 pm

oOoOoOo wrote:See also: anima and animus, or whatever Jung called them.

I personally find the Shadow more interesting... but yeah, I'd probably have a great time with a "fem-Nem". Best friends with benefits for sure, but not really dating material. Where's the mystery?

For the sake of curiosity I'd be interested in a packet or two of instant Jusenkyo water, yeah. Actually becoming a girl full-time though, much less a -little- girl? I don't get it.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:56 pm

For the sake of curiosity I'd be interested in a packet or two of instant Jusenkyo water, yeah. Actually becoming a girl full-time though, much less a -little- girl? I don't get it.

I dunno, a transformation triggered by something as uncontrollable as water would be a little inconvenient. Me, I would rather get water from the spring of drowned Asura

If your going to change into a girl when you get splashed, might as well be one who has multiple arms and can shoot fireballs.

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:31 pm

The packets are only temporary, one-shot versions. I'm not saying I want to sign up for a normal curse, much less a full-time switch.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Synapsid » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Ach, I'm late again >_<
oOoOoOo wrote:See also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autogynephilia

This is far more common that people believe...
I’ve read on that, I really wouldn’t be surprised if it was extremely common…that subject actually came out before in the confession thread. (I really wouldn’t say that’s the actual motivation behind my actions though.)
...I know that you’re right about the embryological development but you don’t need to rub it in :shinji_blush: would you just be trying to make everyone jealous...showoff :tongue:

LiLi wrote:^Hah. I KNEW Freud was full of it!
Uhh, I guess you could say that... he wasn't quite wrong about envy though, even if he got the typical order backwards? Do you remember the 3rdI thread where the issue of humanities gender ratio getting thrown off because everyone.
Mr. Tines wrote: The supposed condition that makes actual transsexuals rage.
Uh to be more accurate the use of the term by some reactionary elements as a catch all reason explanation for transexuality, which really just ignores the identity, social and biological issues in play, I really can't see autogynephilia as functioning as the actual motivation behind somebody actually going through the entire transition...Onee-san already gave a better explanation so I probably should just shut up.

LiLi wrote:... You were thinking of being a girl again, weren't you. :naughty:
You wouldn't actually expect someone, to answer that would you?(And they actually did!)...Somehow I can see D1Shinji getting grilled over it by Asuka. :shinji_boohoo:

Sachi wrote:Thank you oOoOoOo: You've just made this thread even weirder. WHAT WILL YOU DO NEXT?
I'm sure she'll do something even more amazing tomorow ^_^

oOoOoOo wrote:I find this all very interesting because for a while I really wanted to be a man, although it wasn't really an erotic thing so much as a gender thing.
I do compleetly understand all of that, but for some reason now I really do wonder how a male O-kun would be like.
sean_sean_sean_sean wrote:I really began to feel that I had been cheated when I was born as a boy.
It looks like everyone's already gotten quite far into that subject(and it wasn't my fault) so I don't think there's any need for me to hold back now, I do at times very much feel like I've been cheated Or trolled if unintelligent design is true I think most of the thread users already know about my chromosomal difrence(xxy) so there's no need for an in-depth explanation I don't actually identify as male, and I really wouldn't care for having to cling to a "man's" societal roles and either way my body isn't normal in that respect, but that's what I'm ascribed as, because things are only grouped as M or F I really don't see why that has to be legaly tracked. I do think that as far as societal/gender roles go things would have been easyer if I didn't have the Y, there would be more latitude given to me as far as gender and role isues go, and I don't think my behavior would really fall out of the norm...I do know that gender deviance in "males" isn't taken to well by some quarters, and for some reason it was particularly bad in early childhood, my father hated my behaviorand did hit me for, acting too effusive, humming, or crying...(It does seem like a rather stupid way to make a kid stop crying) and for some reason the way elementary/middleschool aged children react to difference is rather nasty, there really was some sort of near predatory reaction to a boy acting like a girl or even just looking sort of like one, which of course was all just lumped in as being gayI did once end up cutting off my eyelashes because they somehow came up into something I was harassed over...I was around 10 though so it's didn't seem stupid at that time I don't think I would have gotten all of that if I had been an androgynous girl rather than an androgynous boy. I'm not sure but it might be that part of my gender issues come from that rather than just my body or anything of the sort, although to be honest not all of my personality attributes are female and I wouldn’t go as far as to say I have a female identity even if I do strongly lean in that direction , I’m kind of fucked up I guess. ..Sorry I didn't mean to let this segment get so big but once I started I really wasn’t able to let it stop easily and I just had to let it go to the end, I don’t know I guess there are rather serious parts in this for me, I’ll try and shift this post to something that won’t sink the thread.
Mr. Tines wrote:and before that the subject of any number of 4chan threads...
Have you ever seen some of the stuff that goes through /d/? Some of it really does end up more complex; there have been large threads that really become a discussion on gender issues I just don't think I could post any of that without being sent on a time out :chair: Shinjiko does show up in /d/ a bit.
Defectron wrote: ...vaginal dentata...
you do know that medical literature has recorded cases where contractions were powerful enough that the boy part was trapped or injured. ^_^
Well I know if I met my imaginary female selves, I'd do all kinds of stuff with them, though they might not appreciate it...
You do know some artists actually draw Shinj and Shin(ji)ko being extremely intimate, I really wouldn’t dare to show any of those here but there are things of the sort, and OnnaShin tends to be the seme. :shinji_blush: (I guess if anyone really wants to know they could PM and I could point them in the direction.)

...Oh, and I never did make a choice did I? Can I pick Kyonko? I know (s)he is in highschool but, physically speaking she isn’t very tall, and her secondary traits are kind of underdeveloped so she should be able to look the part. :sweatdrop: I could have said OnnaShin, who is little and, thanks to the Shinjiquarium it isn’t a totally uncanonical pic, but She’s around only to be tortured, so it’s not something I’d want.
Last edited by Synapsid on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
It's a trap!|Saigo no shisha seitenkan
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:02 pm

Here's my big post to all stuff I forgot to reply!

Sachi wrote:Image

man, I always hated that black haired one. She was mean :(

Overall Powerpuff Girls were pretty win though so understandable choice(s)

Alaska Slim wrote:No, for a very definitive reason, being a girl was something I always wished to make clear I was not.

Thanks for doing what few could ever, freak me right the F*ck out, next I suppose you'll create an image of little girls forming an un-ending event horizon just to add insult to injury? :nono:

uhhh...

WAT

I honestly don't understand what you're talking about, sorry if I offended somehow... Albeit mental image of "little girls forming an un-ending event horizon" is one of most hilarious ones in a while :lol:

Defectron wrote:Now that I think of it Gally from battle angel is kinda little, but I wanna be the version witht he imaginos 2.0 body that has the wormhole reactor and hacker nanites.

badass

NemZ wrote:Eh, maybe Delirium (from Sandman). She's lots of fun, a mostly harmless variety of crazy, and I could hang out with Barnabas the talking dog all day

This reminds me: it would be terrific fun to be Ed. Seriously, how could I forgot her? I feel so stupid >_<

sean_sean_sean_sean wrote:
... I feel strange.

this is kimochi warui of this thread :hitthetable:

oOoOoOo wrote:It isn't as bizarre and unusual as you think. More men dream of being women than the other way around, and I'd argue this has to do with the fact we all begin as female in the womb.

Actually I think it's because we'd get to use fancy dresses and all. Plus I think for many there's the alluring concept of multiple orgasms...

not that I know anything about that will, mind you

oOoOoOo wrote: the fantasy of being a woman is incredibly popular with men. For some it is the most intense fantasy they'll ever have. I find this all very interesting because for a while I really wanted to be a man, although it wasn't really an erotic thing so much as a gender thing.

why guy can't like the idea of being a little girl just because! Without no sexual motivation. Why O-chan, why? I'm starting to feel like weirdo for not having any ulterior motives ;___;

LiLi wrote:
Oh. You guys do that often?

Only when Rika is particularly GARmoe - or I see sweet sweet animu clothing/hairdo and I know as a guy I'm stuck to silly stupid boring stuff. I mean:

so beautiful ;________________;

schismatics wrote:I would like to be Pino from Ergo Proxy...my cuteness would know no limits!!! :kawaii:

excellent choice my friend :)

Defectron wrote:
I dunno, a transformation triggered by something as uncontrollable as water would be a little inconvenient. Me, I would rather get water from the spring of drowned Asura

hmm... is this from Ranma?

Holy Diver
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Holy Diver » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:18 pm

Xard wrote:
Defectron wrote:

Yes. I didn't even watch it and I still knew the reference.
Deus Io Vult! (God wills it!)
"Get your ass in gear!" Asuka

"Catdog has an S2 engine in his stomach. He does not need to eat, and whatever he does eat is reacted with antimatter to provide endless energy." Ruthlessly stolen from anon.

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:22 pm

Holy Diver wrote:
Yes. I didn't even watch it and I still knew the reference.

When manga finally "hit" Finland in beginning of this decade (yeah I know we are slowpoke.jpg country for all things gay and Japan) first two mangas published were DB and Ranma. I became huge DB fan and still own, what, ten vols of Ranma

Fun series that was

Here's more reasons for why one will want to be a little girl
SPOILER: Show

the sheer GARmoe radiating from this pic is so beautiful and so overpowering...

and who wouldn't want hime cut like that? But noo, that would be all girly ;__;

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:27 pm

man, I always hated that black haired one. She was mean

Actually she was my favorite one, though I never cared for her hairdue. I wouldnt want to be a powerpuff girl though, they got no fingers and that'd just be freaky.

Yeah, There was this girl who fell in the spring of drowned Asura which gave her power beyond even that of pantywhose Taro, though apparantly she had some back problems because of the extra arms, but I don't care about that, if the springs were real, that'd be my first choice.

I do at times verymuch feel like I've been cheated Or trolled

Me too, and not just with this, but being human too, I wanna be something stronger, faster, smarter and more powerful all around, stupid frail human body. On the other hand you gotta remember it could be worse, you could be something without opposable thumbs so I suppose that's something to keep in mind too.

I don't think I would have gotten all of that if I had been an androgynous girl rather than an androgynous boy. I'm not sure but it might be that part of my gender issues come from that rather than just my body or anything of the sort, although to be honest not all of my personality attributes are female and I wouldn’t go as far as to say I have a female identity even if I do strongly lean in that direction , I’m kind of fucked up I guess

On the other hand my step dad gave my step sister all kinds of trouble for not really being a regular girl (he went into a drunk depression because she got a pet snake for example). I know I wouldnt have been able to get away with a lot the stuff I do with him around if I was one. So social norms can cause problems for people on both ends of the spectrum, I can because socially boys are expected to be more independent and do whatever they want for the most part, he still gives me shit for some stuff though (such as the fact I can take a kick to the nuts and he can't)but its not like what my step sister gets (though she's not innocent either since I think she deliberatly goes out of her way to piss him off, both of them tend to cause me a lot of trouble)

For the most part I don't think he has a problem with me as I hide anything questionable quite easily. I know if he ever found out my secrets the shit would hit the fan though, but I'm not someone who is that easily discovered. I actually have a reputation for being kind of a badass despite my secret fantasies.

you do know that medical literature has recorded cases where contractions were powerful enough that the boy part was trapped or injured.

For some reason that turns me on

Holy Diver
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Holy Diver » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:46 pm

you do know that medical literature has recorded cases where contractions were powerful enough that the boy part was trapped or injured.

I now fear for my penis.
Deus Io Vult! (God wills it!)
"Get your ass in gear!" Asuka

"Catdog has an S2 engine in his stomach. He does not need to eat, and whatever he does eat is reacted with antimatter to provide endless energy." Ruthlessly stolen from anon.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”