Godzilla vs Evangelion Pachinko discussion.

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
Gigabite_01
Embryo

Godzilla vs Evangelion Pachinko discussion.

•      
  •      

Postby Gigabite_01 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:33 am

If some watch videos about "P Godzilla vs Evangelion: G Cell Awakening", and know Japanese, explain lore please.
Mirai Ikari is Real.

Blockio
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: Godzilla vs Evangelion Pachinko discussion.

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:38 pm

I have neither watched the videos in question nor know any meaningful amount of Japanese, but I have enough experience with this kind of collab to seriously doubt that there is much in the way of lore there. The most common scenarios are either some form of universe-hopping, one simply showing up in the world of the other without anyone questioning it, or pretending that they always were in the same universe to begin with.
Given that pachinko machines by nature of them being literally just gambling don't tend to have any meaningful amount of plot to their animated scenes, I'm guessing it goes completely unaddressed
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Arcadia's legacy
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:06 pm

This trailer includes English subtitles. Maybe this has some info? https://youtu.be/PgNvGUC6kQs
Never let the flame that is hope burn out, for despite the length of the night, the sunrise will always come
""Trolling the audience" is the same thing as "challenging the audience" (to an audience that doesn't want to be challenged)." -Reichu

Gigabite_01
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Gigabite_01 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:12 pm

I mean, Japanese videos from people, who played this. They contain some "Lore" cutcsenes but I don't understand Japanese.
Mirai Ikari is Real.

Registration2
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Registration2 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:51 pm

The green jackets of g-force are pretty cool

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”