Why Asushin is hated

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Asugran233
Lilith

Why Asushin is hated

Postby Asugran233 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:40 pm

While watching the memes on the subreddit, I noticed hate to this ship, I am curious about this opinion why it is hated, since before 3.0 + 1.0 it was adored

FXArmaros98
Leliel
Leliel

Re: Why Asushin is hated

Postby FXArmaros98 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:47 pm

Well still now is ship loved by fans, it also have a sub-reddit dedicated https://www.reddit.com/r/asushin/

Asugran233
Lilith

Postby Asugran233 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:43 pm

I know but i don't understand hater who hates Asushin

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:47 am

As the anti-shipper, the big reason is that I see the pairing as completely dysfunctional and unsustainable, having run its course by episode 24. He needs a mommy-gf -- something for which Mari seems much better qualified, and for which there may be candidates amongst the groupies from episode 3; she needs a strong-willed high-achiever who she can respect -- and we have to look outside the available character pool for that.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Blockio
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby Blockio » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:34 pm

Asugran, this is the third thread that you have created for that same purpose. Please stick to any of your previous ones instead of creating a new one each time.
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”