PacSet Third Impact Tour of Japan scheduled for October 2014

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Grand Duke of Yashima
Ramiel
Ramiel

PacSet Third Impact Tour of Japan scheduled for October 2014

•      
  •      

Postby Grand Duke of Yashima » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:12 pm

PacSet Tours is in fact doing an EVA-themed trip to Japan, scheduled for Oct 20-29.

This is a 10-day tour package that includes Tokyo, Matsumoto, and Hakone (in other words Tokyo-1, 2 & 3) and from the itinerary looks like it goes just about everywhere related to EVA except Anno's front porch.

They're listing the tour at $3295 with a 20-person limit. You can pay on the installment plan. Link is below:

[url]https://pacsettours.com/portfolios/third-impact/#.U5yrT9Q-Bwk[/url]
EVA Fan Fiction: The Blue Rose Saga

https://www.facebook.com/EvangelionTheBlueRose

"The power of the Evangelion is the power of love"

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:48 pm

I'm going on this thing. After years of procrastinating my Japan trip I said fuck it and booked late last year. I plan to spend a few more days in Tokyo after the tour and hit up Ooarai in Ibarakai (site of Girls Und Panzer) and the Ghibli Museum. I do hope that the relocated Eva store which is supposed to open in October after the Harajuku site closed is already up and running.

Edit: Pacset update:

Go with God, and Fight Like the Devil 1356
Curator of: Evangelion Virtual MuseumCold SteelMFC
Sanity is no option for a collector. - Tolwyn • I just love eva so much that I figured it's worth investing in. - Paranoid

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”