[MANGA] [NGE] I need some information on the mangas.

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Hound
Embryo

[NGE] I need some information on the mangas.

•      
  •      

Postby Hound » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:36 pm

Okay, I need to know Weher I could buy these in America, how much they would cost (all of them). Or if there is a place online that I can read all the Mangas...

Thanks in advanced!

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:49 pm

I do not condone sharing reproductions of the Evangelion manga. And I will not facilitate in any user obtaining them illegally. Thread termination and possible account restrictions will accompany any further discussion of piracy.

The Evangelion manga is available from Viz in North America. They can be found for $9.99 or less in various book stores such as Borders, Barnes & Noble, or any other chain that carries a healthy stock of manga series. You can also order them online at the obvious retailers like Amazon, or at anime oriented vendors such as Anime Nation or RightStuf. In total, the manga series will run you up to $90 to collect in full. I suggest going to Borders, they often have a buy three get one free promotion. You might also be able to find a bunch of them sold second hand on eBay for a fairly reasonable price.

Hound
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Hound » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:37 am

Oh, thanks a lot! There's a borders books nearby, and I have well over 90$ in christmas money.

Yay, this is not the end of Evangelion. That bittersweet feeling can go away now!

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”