Possible interaction between A/S?

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Mon May 28, 2012 4:55 pm

View Original PostJornophelanthas wrote:I apologize if I upset anyone.

My comments were not meant as personal attacks, but rather as expressions of frustration that any discussion about Asuka always ends up being about the quality of the movies, initiated by those who claim the movies are bad. I guess it was my fault to respond to it.

Um.. hang on just a tic.

View Original Postesselfortium wrote:I'm not "bashing" anything, and my opinion of Rebuild's quality is completely irrelevant to any points I've made in this thread

View Original Postesselfortium wrote:As I said before, that has literally nothing to do with what we actually posted, despite your repeatedly bringing it up for some reason.

For at least the third time today, my or anyone else's opinion of the quality of the Rebuild movies is completely 100% irrelevant to any points I've made in this discussion about your theory. An apology rings hollow when it's followed by another repeat of the same baseless accusation you're apologizing for.

Can we just set our differences aside and go back to talking about how bad Rebuild is?

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Stryker » Mon May 28, 2012 7:52 pm

View Original Postesselfortium wrote:Can we just set our differences aside and go back to talking about how bad Rebuild is?

Lolno

:tongue:
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"I don't try to engage in intelligent conversation here anymore."~Chee
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

|Why angels fight.|What Bagheera is talking about.|

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ornette » Mon May 28, 2012 10:07 pm

I see another thread has fallen victim to the quality of rebuild tangent. Not that anyone is blameless, but the usual baiting with stuff like "half-baked", "shark jumping", and "god awful" that gets interspersed with actually great discussion is what's causing these tangents (albiet mostly harmless), and it's why we try to limit stuff like that to the hate thread, where flame baiting (whether intentional or not) gets more of a free pass. I know it happens in other threads here, and usually it's fine because nobody takes the bait, but this thread is now hopeless.

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”