Eva Pachinko for PS3

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Axell
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Eva Pachinko for PS3

•      
  •      

Postby Axell » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:20 pm

http://kotaku.com/5688247/a-ps3-game-for-gamblers

Also has some interesting new music that might be a preview for 3.0

*Waves at anyone who still remembers me*

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

•      
  •      

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Yeah it was announced for 18 November; the game will be released for PSP as well under the title "Hisshou Pachinko * Pachi-Slot Kouryaku Series Portable Vol. 2: CR Evangelion - Hajimari no Fukuin" (in Japan there's a secret competition for the longest title ever... anyway the vol.2 is because it's the 2nd pachinko game for the PSP, the first one for the PSP was the 5th one for the DS; this last one hasn't been announced for the DS as far as I know).
The game should feature also a new Megumi Hayashibara's song that I've mentioned here.
Last edited by Hyper Shinchan on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So let’s make a wish.
“Please let me redo again.”
No matter how many times

From the book “All About Nagisa Kaworu: A Child of Evangelion”.

Azathoth
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Azathoth » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:11 pm

I really like that katakana-styled romaji version of "Evangelion" at around 00:39 in the video. Has that ever occurred anywhere else?
Nothing is so valuable that it need not be started afresh, nothing is so rich that it need not be enriched constantly.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Axell: Hi there! ^_^

Ooh, nice game trailer. Would be nice if some of that music makes it onto Q... Looks like some of the music in the game (on the tracks section of the trailer) is previous Hayashibara or Takahashi songs.

And it's nice to see an Eva game for PS3 even if it's Pachniko. (Heck, this could be the start of "proper" Eva games on PS3...)

I actually want to pick up one of those PSP pachinko games but I might hold off until there's a game released that has stuff from all 4 films. We'll see.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”