Looking for EVA Spin-off?

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Azrael
Embryo

Looking for EVA Spin-off?

•      
  •      

Postby Azrael » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:31 pm

Hey there Forum! i would love to know where this is from.
the only thing i found was this Picture in a facebook group and a spanish video on youtube (i'm not spanish so idk what it says in the video description) but the title only says EVANGELION Chibi.
Can't find anything with google sadly..
maybe someone here know more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4LNpYWIifI

Blockio
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: Looking for EVA Spin-off?

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:32 am

Google Translate wrote:EVANGELION Chibi (Latin Audio) - Shinji decides to go up to EVA

I took the dialogues out of the Animax dub and synchronized them with the clip of a pachinko from Evangelion Chibi
Shinji climbs the robot
Misato convinces Shinji
Neon Genesis Evangelion
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”