[FanFic Series] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: New FanFic! Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:20 pm

Very fun enjoyable chapter
:asuka_happy:

SPOILER: Show
Also I'm glad that someone is starting to understand that her actions can hurt others
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:39 pm

Happy Sunday everyone!
Ha, surprise, it's a second chapter for this week! Also, my 200th post on evageeks! :w00:

This is a special release, as a part of the chapter is devoted to Asuka's birthday. Yeah, sure, a week late I know, but I wasn't upsetting the timeline for that.

Here for your reading pleasure:
The final chapter of Episode IV are listed below.
    Chapter 12 – Fast Times at Tokyo–3 Junior High
So, in honor of Asuka's birthday here's a nice image for you all.

The links and status of the saga are below:
Origins Arc - Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc - Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode IV: The Last Hope; In-Process, 11 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode VI: Return of Reality; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Resurgence Arc - Coming 2017…
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode VII: Awakenings; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode VIII: Echoes of the Past; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode IX: Daybreak; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:14 am

Good morning everyone!

I have an excerpt for the upcoming chapter I thought you all might like to see. Please enjoy!

Excerpt of Episode IV, Chapter 12  SPOILER: Show
Excerpt from Episode IV: The Last Hope – Chapter 12 – Fast times at Tokyo–3 Junior High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
February 9, 2016 – Tokyo–3 Old Hakone Quarter

Mari had decided instead of returning home, she would go see if Rei was alright. After their sync tests, Rei had left rather quickly and hadn’t said a word, which worried Mari a great deal. So, Mari asked Shinji where Rei lived, and told him to just go home and relax. So, Mari got dressed and set straight off to the outskirts of town where Rei lived.

“I hope blueberry is ok, she didn’t look great when she rushed out of the locker room.” Mari said to herself. “Let’s see, this is the right street…”

When she arrived and saw the buildings all around her, Mari was appalled by their appearance. “Really, she lives in this dump?” Mari scoffed. “NERV can’t afford something better? Jesus Christ, Gendo, be less of a dick…”

Mari walked inside and knocked on rang the doorbell, which turned out to be broken.

“Piece of shit…” Mari said as she reached for the handle, the door opened with Rei wearing a long white shirt and rubbing her eyes. “Hey blueberry, everything ok?”

“No. I am tired from today, and I am not feeling well.” Rei replied. “But I am surprised to see you here.”

“Well, I wanted to see if you were ok. You left in a hurry.” Mari said.

“As I said, I was not feeling well.” Rei said weakly. “I just wish to get some sleep.”

“Do you mind if I at least get you into bed?” Mari asked. “You know, tuck you in and everything, and make sure you’re alright?”

“No, I would not mind that at all.” Rei said. “That would be very kind of you, Mari.”

Mari followed the girl inside and saw how dirty the place was. She looked around in anger and shock at the conditions and how awful they were. Dirt and grime everywhere, and everything looked extremely old, like pre–Second Impact old.

“Rei, why do you live here?” Mari asked. “Wouldn’t you rather live somewhere nicer?”

“I live here because I am ordered to by the Commander.” Rei said. “This is the location he chose for me to live.”

“Would you move if given the chance?” Mari asked.

“I do not know.” Rei said. “I do not like living alone anymore, but I do not have a choice, I must do as I am told.”

“Why?” Mari asked as she helped the weakened Rei into bed. “Why can’t you have a choice in where you live?”

“That is not my purpose.” Rei said. “My purpose is to pilot the EVA, I cannot change things that are out of my control.”

“What if someone changed them for you?” Mari asked as she sat down on Rei’s bed. “If you could, would you move in with me, the puppy, and the princess?”

“If it were possible I would, but I doubt it is.” Rei said. “It would be nice to be around people that make me feel wanted.”

“What do you mean?” Mari asked. “Don’t you feel wanted all the time?”

“No, I do not.” Rei said. “When I am at NERV with Dr. Akagi, I feel quite alone, but being around you, Shinji, and Asuka makes me feel happy, like I belong somewhere. Even Toji and Kensuke make me feel welcome now, and Hikari has always treated me nicely. I do not like being alone, but I do not have any other choice.”

“Of course you have a choice, ask the Commander to move.” Mari said.

“I cannot.” Rei said. “It is not a choice that I can make.”

“Well, I’ll figure something out for you, Rei.” Mari said. “I’ll see what I can do.”

“I do not see how you can assist, but I appreciate it all the same.” Rei said.

Mari stood up and tucked Rei in snugly. “There you are, Rei.” Mari said. “Maybe when you’re feeling better, we can go get you some new sheets.”

“That would be very kind of you, Mari.” Rei said.

“Do you want me to stay?” Mari asked. “I don’t have to go yet.”

“No, I will be fine, Mari.” Rei said. “You do not need to worry.”

“Well, I’ll worry anyway.” Mari said as she hugged Rei gently. “Now feel better, I want to see you at school tomorrow, otherwise I’ll come back here and care your ass back to health.”

“Mari, as always, you articulate your thoughts so colorfully.” Rei said. “I promise I will be in school tomorrow.”

“I’m glad.” Mari said. “Goodnight now, blueberry.”

“Goodnight, Mari.” Rei said as Mari left.
–––

So, the new chapter should be out tomorrow folks, hope you enjoy the teaser.

Origins Arc - Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc - Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode IV: The Last Hope; In-Process, 11 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode VI: Return of Reality; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Resurgence Arc - Under Construction...
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode VII: Awakenings
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode VIII: Echoes of the Past
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode IX: Daybreak
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

jcmoorehead
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:47 am

Aww! So sweet!

*Melts into goo*

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:01 am

Awww that was sweet really looking forward to the next chapter :)

Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:05 pm

Good Saturday evening EVA fans!

So, the end of Episode IV is upon us, and beginning of Episode V is also here. So no more pontificating, as y'all have a lot to read...

Also, here's a look at the rest of the first quarter of Episode V, no spoilers of course.
    Chapter 2 – The Calm Before the Storm
    Chapter 3 – Battle Routine Set… Execute!; Ireul Invades
I'd also like to take this opportunity once again to thank everyone for the wonderful reviews, favorites and follows, and of course for anyone who has read through or just poked around the story, I humbly thank you, and deeply appreciate you taking the time to read my fic.

Now, a pic of the girls...

Origins Arc - Complete!
Angels Arc
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; In-Process, 1 of 12 Chapters

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:20 am

Awesome two chapters!

:asuka_happy:

Thank you first for taking this plug suite and making a much better scene out of it where all of the pilots have to wear them and don't like them.
And for taking this from 2.22 scene and making it feel much more heartfelt and genuine

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Happy holidays everyone!!!

So, as a nice holiday treat, instead of the usual chapter, I've posted a few one shots I've been saving for just this occasion.

Here are the chapter names for the next two chapters of Episode V, which will resume on schedule after the holidays.
I'd also like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and a Happy Hanukkah! Have a safe holiday season everyone!

The links and status of my saga are below:
Origins Arc - Complete!
Angels Arc - Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; In-Process, 1 of 12 Chapters
Supplemental Stories - Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - One Shots; In-Process, 2 of ?? Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - One Shots: A Very Evangelion Christmas; Coming Soon...

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:38 am

Ho ho ho!

Well, seeing as it's Christmas, I decided to make a special one shot for the occasion, and have the kids celebrate their first Christmas together, seeing as that shitty Christmas with Kaworu and the JSSDF invading have been pushed off until the following December, I thought it may be nice to have the pilots have an actual Christmas without any bullshit.

Here are the chapter names for the next two chapters of Episode V, which will resume on schedule after the holidays.
The inspiration for this one shot came from this little sweater I used to wear as a wee baby. When you see it, you'll understand ^_^

Have a safe holiday season everyone! See you in 2017! (Or sooner...)

Origins Arc - Complete!
Angels Arc - Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - One Shots: A Very Evangelion Christmas; In-Process, 1 of ?? Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:54 am

Happy New Year's Eve, evageeks!

After some holiday cheer in last week's release, now its time to get back to the main story. Don't fret, more one shots will come out eventually, but they aren't on any set schedule.

This is next week's chapter, so get ready.
Yeah, it's time for that already...

Origins Arc - Complete!
Angels Arc - Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; In-Process, 2 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - One Shots: A Very Evangelion Christmas; In-Process, 1 of ?? Chapters

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:34 am

That chapter was a hell of a roller coaster ride!

These two though really need to resolve there differences and I think that maybe Mari needs to tell Asuka that her heart lies elsewhere further down the line

Rommel
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Rommel » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:56 pm

Hello. I just want to both praise and congratulate you for the plugsuit scene. It was great. I always enjoy when the 'slutsuit' makes an appearance.

I do, however, have a point to pick: Asuka's ass is clearly superior (cuter) than Rei's. Clearly. LOL.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:20 pm

Happy New Year to all!

To ring in the new year of 2017, I have a wonderful one shot for you all to read and enjoy, very full of WAFF ^_^

Here is the next chapter name in the main story
Hopefully this year will be like this
Full of smiles!

Origins Arc - Complete!
Angels Arc - Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; In-Process, 2 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - One Shots: A Very Evangelion Christmas; In-Process, 2 of ?? Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:51 pm

Good evening everyone!

Well, I haven't done one of these in awhile, so here is the opening scene to this week's chapter. I hope you enjoy ^_^

Excerpt of Episode V, Chapter 3  SPOILER: Show
Excerpt from Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back – Chapter 3 – Battle Routine Set… Execute!; Ireul Invades
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
April 30, 2016 – NERV HQ

A delivery of new cleanroom protein plates were being delivered, and Ritsuko was inspecting each one with Maya's assistance.

"Ma'am, why are we inspecting each one of these?" Maya asked.

"Well, it's mainly to make sure we don't ruin the cleanroom's integrity." Ritsuko explained. "Especially with the next test with the simulation bodies coming up soon, I'd rather be safe than sorry. So, we'll scan each plate with the UV scanner and then move on, we only have a few left to do."

"Will they have to wear those test plugsuits again?" Maya asked.

"No, this time they won't be wearing anything." Ritsuko said. "I'd like data of them without the aid of the plugsuits at all."

"Isn't that a little mean?" Maya asked.

"No, Maya, it's for science." Ritsuko replied. "I know Asuka and Mari will baulk, and Shinji will groan, but at least Rei will be good and not question the validity of the idea." Ritsuko smirked. 'Ahhh, Maya, such the little innocent girl… life will be so disappointing once you realize that I don't like you at all…'

"Does Major Katsuragi know?" Maya asked.

"No, if she knows, she'll tell them, then the test will be blown off." Ritsuko said. "We can't have that, especially seeing as we're running a check on the MAGI the day before. It has to be done as soon as possible." Ritsuko smiled again. 'That and I want to hear the shock and anger from those two whores when they realize that they have to be naked in front of Shinji.' Ritsuko thought savagely. 'This will teach them to complain about the test plugsuits the way they did. I'll show that whore Asuka who's the boss… and Mari too… they're both such vile girls, having opinions and standing up to my authority… they remind of Misato when she dated Kaji… and Misato was whore then too, and still is in my eyes…'

"Yes, ma'am!" Maya said. "But where are these being installed?"

"These 37 plates are going to be installed in the 87th Protein Wall adjacent to the Pribnow Box." Ritsuko explained. "That's why these are so important to check."

"Well, I scanned all the ones in my stack, ma'am." Maya said happily. "All clear."

"And I've finished mine." Ritsuko said. "No abnormalities were found, these are cleared for installation."

"So, what should we do now?" Maya asked.

"Well, we should run diagnostics on the EVAs, just to be sure they're in battle condition." Ritsuko ordered.

"Which one first, ma'am?" Maya asked.

"Unit–01 of course." Ritsuko said. "The Commander's standing orders are that all resources are to be directed at Unit–01 first."

"Right away, ma'am!" Maya said "Then I'll do Unit–XP, Unit–02, and Unit–00"

"Fair enough." Ritsuko said. "I have some paperwork to do, so I'll leave you to it." Ritsuko grimaced. 'And I want to get away from your incessant prattling.' Ritsuko thought.

"Understood." Maya replied.

As the two of them walked off, the plate on the top had a small hexagonal orange field erupt around it, and then a small red dot began to glow almost imperceptibly to the human eye. It had been activated by a chemical reaction of the powerful UV rays from the scanner.

The little red dot blinked faintly and began to start assimilating the materials around it, slowly growing from the size of a single cell to four within no time at all. As the plate was carried to the installation area, the four cells burrowed into the plate as it was lowered into the sterile heavy water to protect itself from being injured.

Ireul was online, and it was learning…
–––

Origins Arc - Complete!
Angels Arc - Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - One Shots: A Very Evangelion Christmas; In-Process, 2 of ?? Chapters

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:48 am

Oh boy that spoiler, I do like that Maya was questioning Ritsuko though on this more so than in the series because I think Maya cares about people and would question Ritsuko's cold actions regardless of her feelings for her...

jcmoorehead
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:19 am

Very detestable woman is that Ritsuko in your story. I do like you seeing Maya questioning her a bit more in this though. Always like to see more of her. That said I'm looking forward to seeing Mari's reaction to the others in the next part. I can imagine her not being too bothered by it or being quite distracted by Rei :P

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:24 am

Happy saturday EVA fans!

Well, here it is, the next chapter of Episode V!

Also for your preview pleasure, here are the names of the next three chapters for Episode V
    Chapter 4 – Saturday Night Karaoke
    Chapter 5 – There is No Sphere; Leliel Mystifies
    Chapter 6 – You Can (Not) Handle the Truth

Also, I find this pic highly relevant to the chapter title...
Megaman: "What's an Angel? Can I delete it with this?!"

Origins Arc - Complete!
Angels Arc - Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; In-Process, 3 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - One Shots: A Very Evangelion Xmas; In-Process, 2 of ?? Chapters

jcmoorehead
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:47 am

Read through and left a review, really enjoyable chapter. Ireuel is a pretty dull Angel in the series, prob one of my least fav episodes so it was nice to see it brought to life a bit more with this chapter and have more development of the characters. Love the image too :D

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:34 am

Though I won't give spoilers battle royal is so accurate and this was a huge in terms of emotion and story.

Shit did she ever pop her cork...

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:29 pm

Hello EVA fans!

So, I have surprise for you! Instead of an excerpt or something, I have here a new one shot!

Also for your preview pleasure, here are the names of the next three chapters for Episode V
    Chapter 4 – Saturday Night Karaoke *out this Saturday*
    Chapter 5 – There is No Sphere; Leliel Mystifies
    Chapter 6 – You Can (Not) Handle the Truth
Also, this is not the most practical cooking attire, it looks cute though ^_^Image

Origins Arc - Complete!
Angels Arc - Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; In-Process, 3 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - One Shots; In-Process, 3 of ?? Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - One Shots: A Very Evangelion Xmas; In-Process, 2 of ?? Chapters

Return to “Fanfiction”