10th Anniversary EVA Panel at Anime Weekend Atlanta

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:16 am

Reichu wrote:Where is "here"?

Any 3rd world or - not to piss off TS_01 - developing country who's currency is cheaper and better suited for the use of TP than any other form of worth. Who are not part of the G8, who don't have the means of sustaining themselfes - much less any kind of armed conflict over seas - and tend to reside in the southern hemisphere of the 3rd rock from the sun, in the Sol system, in the Milkyway galaxy, the universe, somewhere in existance... That about accurate enough?
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:59 am

That sounds a lot like my own.

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby ChronoX » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:08 pm

why is it that all the eva conventions seem to be on that side of the country, or am i just never informed. It would be nice to see one in arizona for a change.
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

Carl Horn
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Carl Horn » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:32 pm

ChronoX wrote:why is it that all the eva conventions seem to be on that side of the country, or am i just never informed. It would be nice to see one in arizona for a change.

There was a panel at the Expo. Are there any anime cons in Tucson? That's my favorite place in Arizona.

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby ChronoX » Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:38 pm

I couldn't tell you. I haven't heard of there being a con out here at all, let alone in tuscon.
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hunter21 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:02 am

Google is your friend [url]http://www.anizona.org/index.html[/url]
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby ChronoX » Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:21 am

why is it that i never gogle this kind of stuff, now all i have to do is get my parents to let me go.( like that will ever happen :cry: )

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”