Tell Me Your Dreams!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:45 pm

slothen wrote:Most recent vivid dream was this: My father cheated on my mother with a 20 something year old turkish playactor (not actress). Then I had to sword fight him, and I stabbed him through the chest. Then that moment repeated in slow motion from different angles. Then I cried.
Sounds as if you've been watching too much Furi Kuri IMO. :wink:
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

slothen
First Ancestral Sloth
First Ancestral Sloth

Postby slothen » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:06 pm

actually I'd been reading too much 16th century historical fiction. The guy was a geomaler.
God, Apparently you all have been discussing Q since November. Catching up on the discussion is harrowing.

MAL Profile

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:14 pm

i had a dream last weekend
it like a zombie movie
sorta like Dawn of the Dead
but instead of hiding in a mall, or a pub, we were hiding on top of a giant parking garage in New York
the parking garage was at least 10 stories high
and we had the roof and the floor below it blocked off from the zombie
(and luckily we had a vending machine on both levels)
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

Postby BrikHaus » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:18 pm

^ Sounds like that one episode of South Park with the homeless people.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

birdyofthemoongoddess
Arael
Arael

Postby birdyofthemoongoddess » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:46 pm

My last dream:

Satan was in my room. I could only see him as a shadow... so, it was like he wasn't there, but he was... And, I could see him in the reflection of the mirror and in the windows... (like the opposite of a vampire). Well... I think he was trying to kill me... He kept whispering to me and I kept yelling at him to leave me alone. Then, I picked up the phone and tried to call a friend that I knew would be able to help me. But, Satan was messing with my mind and preventing me from remembering my friend's number. Finally, though, I was able to reach her, but when the other line picked up, it was Satan and he said, "You can't get away..."

Then, I woke up (in my dream) and I tried to turn on the lamp on my desk. It turned on, but then flickered off. I then got up and turned on my main light in my room. It did the same thing of turning on but quickly flickering away. I opened my door and saw that light's down stairs were on, so I knew that the power wasn't out. But, when I went downstairs, as I neared the lights they too flickered off. Everywhere I went was dark. And I started hearing the whipers again. I got scared and went back into my room and hid under my covers. Then, I felt Satan touch me through the covers and he said, "See, I'll never leave you..."
So, I threw the covers back, but he wasn't there. I looked around and then felt like my skin was itching... so I started scratching at it and felt something beneath me on my bed. I got up and I saw all these bugs on my bed. But, they were so... unreal. I saw these little eggs... and they were shaking and they quickly would hatch into the larva and then grow into these large, giant Locust like creature that shook and hissed a noise slightly like nails on a chalk board. I heard Satan whisper to me, "They're called Meelee." Then I could see and feel them crawling all over my body and in my hair. I began to scream and ran out of my room and began pounding on my parent's door. My mom opened it and looked at me saying something like, "I'm trying to sleep, go away."

Then I really did wake up.

Yes. That was my latest dream/nightmare. It was... a week ago... or so?
Birdy is a girl.
hannah's handprints.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Barinax
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Barinax » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:16 pm

I have a lot of dreams. I never find the time to record them if it isn't summer.

Don't ask about the Harry Potter stuff, that probably came from my friend talking to me a lot about it.
--

Anyway, I was in a library... fighting Voldemort, with other people (perhaps Ron and Hermione?). He was knocking down books and shelves, attacking us, and then... something happened, and we were alone, in a corner. And the librarian was about to walk in, and suddenly...

Cut to me in school. I wanted to apply for a job at the school's fast food service (which doesn't actually exist in real life), doing stuff like cleaning tables. The interviewer said, "What do you think of when you hear 'McDonalds'?" and I said, "Burger, fries.... nuggets" after looking at someone's meal.

Dumbledore (homeroom teacher?) told me in class that I got the job, as well as another person's achievement... everyone clapped, and I tried not to smile/laugh, but tried to keep a surprised face.

Then he talked to a boy my age, sitting alone. This boy was supposed to be Voldemort. No one could see his face, it was so close to the teacher's desk. He was sitting alone... Dumbledore went to talk to him about the boy's sleeping problems, and how he should sleep beside someone else, but he must not look at that person... or that person will die.

Skip a bunch of stuff I vaguely remember...

I went to bed a room (not my home, probably a dorm) and as I went into bed, I saw the boy who was supposed to be Voldemort.

At this point, I instead refer to him as "the devil". He is no longer Voldemort, I don't know where this change came from.

So could only see his hair. The rest of his body was covered with blankets. I sleep beside him, with my feet beside his feet, and his feet beside my head. Then I got up later to get something (I might have talked to him but I don't remember)...

Two things happened...
- there was a picture on a computer that had me and the devil in it... it was fanart! It wasn't... sexual or anything though, we weren't doing anything really. I think we were having fun. I saw his eyes, which were red.
- there were three girls in a pink (bed?)room with lots of stuff inside. They were saying things like, "omg he gets to sleep beside him" and "omg they're sleeping together" "I wanna sleep with someone else too" and so they exited the room... to plot.

Then I go back to the room, and sleep beside him... this time so that my head is beside his head, and I told him "I saw your eyes, I must be dead". He said something which I don't remember... and then...

- I saw one of his eyes, which was indeed red... and this might have been when I fell in love with him...
- he was in my spot so I tried to carry him to his spot, but I ended up hugging his lower back.

--

After the dream I realized the "if you look at that person he will die" thing... it really meant to say, "if you see his face you WILL find it attractive, no matter who you are. And if you do him you will die... somehow."

--

Long story short... I went gay for the Prince of Darkness.

birdyofthemoongoddess
Arael
Arael

Postby birdyofthemoongoddess » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:03 pm

? wow. Interesting thing there. I've had dreams where I've been homosexual before... but, never for the Prince of Darkness.

Was that fun??
Birdy is a girl.
hannah's handprints.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hexon.Arq » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:17 pm

I have a very strong urge to try to replicate these dreams on film, especially chee's balloon dream and TAO's war dream. Visualizing other peoples' dreams... feels like I'm dreaming too.

That would be something. 100 People, 100 Dreams - something like that.

_you can't do anything, so don't even try
_get some help
_don't do what sonic does

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:44 pm

? wow. Interesting thing there. I've had dreams where I've been homosexual before... but, never for the Prince of Darkness.

Well I dreampt I slept with death itself, dunno if it was homosexual or not though because it was a skeliton in a dark robe, couldve been a male or female skeliton for all I know. But yeah that was kind of a weird dream...
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

TriLink
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby TriLink » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:01 pm

Ever since I saw Jurassic Park, I've had sporadic dreams over the years with me being chased by Raptors & T-Rex. Something about them just freaked me out as a kid, and that irrational fear has been haunting my dreams ever since.
" Just one question America...WHO IS FUCKING OUR PING PONG BALLS!?" -Dr.Stephen T Colbert DFA

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:52 am

i once had a dream a few years ago that mysteriously, whenever i died in it, the dream started over, but i was able to do different things.

it started out with me being at some friends at a diner of some sorts when this tall, skinny, bald guy came in, and he had this long giant red knife-like finger (like that guy from Osmosis Jones). for some strange reason me and all my friends freaked out and ran, we made it to the roof somehow and we were jumping from building to building, but then my friends jumped across the street, which freaked the crap out of me. when i finally jumped, i didnt make it, i fell and hit the ground, and that bald guy killed me

then it started again. but this time when the bald guy came in, i immediatly ran to his feet and begged mercy and offered to become his slave. so he made me tag along with him to kill my friends. and when my friends were dead i rebelled and tried to attack the bald guy....he killed me

it started again. this time, we didnt run to the roof, we ran right passed him, and i think we got away, i cant remember much of that cuz then i woke up
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

birdyofthemoongoddess
Arael
Arael

Postby birdyofthemoongoddess » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:37 pm

I have made out with my best friend before in a dream... It was hot and passionate... Very strange. When I woke up, I thought about telling her... but I don't think I ever did.

I've dreamt I was male and had sex with ... someone... some anime character with long black hair... like... Byakuya Kuchiki from Bleach... or someone like that...

I had a dream where Eiri and Shuichi from Gravitation had sex in one of the chairs during the sermon at my church... that was awkward. ;p
Birdy is a girl.
hannah's handprints.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Barinax
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Barinax » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:53 pm

birdyofthemoongoddess wrote:? wow. Interesting thing there. I've had dreams where I've been homosexual before... but, never for the Prince of Darkness.

Was that fun??

I can't say, I don't remember.

Hexon.Arq wrote:I have a very strong urge to try to replicate these dreams on film, especially chee's balloon dream and TAO's war dream. Visualizing other peoples' dreams... feels like I'm dreaming too.

That would be something. 100 People, 100 Dreams - something like that.

I always wanted to make film versions of my own dreams... with a lot of assumptions and modifications. Though I can't really feel how other people feel in their reams so my reaction isn't the same. I think.
[
quote="Defectron"]

Well I dreampt I slept with death itself, dunno if it was homosexual or not though because it was a skeliton in a dark robe, couldve been a male or female skeliton for all I know. But yeah that was kind of a weird dream...[/quote]
I'm sure it was.

The Bastard King
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby The Bastard King » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:58 am

I had a dream last night where I was fighting Frieza. =P

I couldn't really fly though, I could only do slow moon jumps of large proportions, and my energy shooting was going off and on like a Christmas tree's lights in a wind storm. I would have gone mono-on-mono with him, but I still suffer from the previously mentioned of super-slowdown-fists, so it was basically a lot of backtracking and dodging.

Also had a dream where I was trapped in the backseat of a car in a metal compactor. God, that terrified the bajesus out of me.
16:26 <BastardKing> KICK REASON TO THE CURB
16:26 <Fuyutsuki> BastardKing fires the kick cannon and it EXPLODES IN HIS FACE

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:49 am

Oh, yeah! This topic manged to gather some "imagery" of my most recent dream.

1: When I was banned for one week when I heard the message, my heart stopped.
2: I went to sleep that day, and dreamt...
3: Tines was chasing me through a maze with a chainsaw in hand. (Believe me, I do know what he looks like in real life, you wouldn't want to know...)
4: Then it closed, then, Alaska Slim was eating me alive. (As a dog)
5: Then I was looking at my computer, with this message in hand.

"Mr Tines [EVAGEEKS ADMIN]-You have been banned for one week"

"You had been warned, but you posted this..."

Then I woke up. Interesting, eh?
>>My User Profile On EvaPedia<<
>>Per Ardua ad Astra, Through Struggle To The Stars<<
>>Nothing<<

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

Postby chee » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:13 am

TriLink12 wrote:Ever since I saw Jurassic Park, I've had sporadic dreams over the years with me being chased by Raptors & T-Rex. Something about them just freaked me out as a kid, and that irrational fear has been haunting my dreams ever since.

Well, Velociraptors ARE scary.

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:16 am

AND AWESOME TOO!!! :o
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

The Bastard King
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby The Bastard King » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:21 pm

And are covered in feathers.
16:26 <BastardKing> KICK REASON TO THE CURB
16:26 <Fuyutsuki> BastardKing fires the kick cannon and it EXPLODES IN HIS FACE

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

Postby BobBQ » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:26 pm

And socially inclined.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:52 pm

birdyofthemoongoddess wrote:I have made out with my best friend before in a dream... It was hot and passionate... Very strange. When I woke up, I thought about telling her... but I don't think I ever did.

I've dreamt I was male and had sex with ... someone... some anime character with long black hair... like... Byakuya Kuchiki from Bleach... or someone like that...

I had a dream where Eiri and Shuichi from Gravitation had sex in one of the chairs during the sermon at my church... that was awkward. ;p

wow, its just SEX SEX SEX for you huh?
- Sachi

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”