Puella Magi Madoka Magika

Non-Eva Anime and Manga discussion

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:19 pm

View Original Postsymbv wrote:ImageImage
These are not as innocent as you may think...but you can think of them as harmless since I am not translating what was written on those pics

Romanization by me:
Mou, Ma(do)ka(?) ni wa xxx sasenai.
Subete no Otoko wa watashi ga 0 su!

Boku to xx shite mahou(?) shoujo naniteyo.
Kun wa donna inori de xxx wo kagayakaserunokai?

Oh god。
I don`t understand much but I can tell what kind of things they`re talking about.
:ninja:

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Postby symbv » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:00 pm

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:Boku to xx shite mahou(?) shoujo naniteyo.
Kun wa donna inori de xxx wo kagayakaserunokai?

Correction of the romanization:

Boku to xx shite oo shoujo nateyo
Kimi wa donna inori de xxx kagayakaseru no kai?

I am not translating though...

Yet another super-hentai HomuHomu manga. Somehow the version I found has the dialogues written in Chinese...

SPOILER: Show

Madoka (M) - This was what happened..
Sayaka (S) - Ha ha, what on earth was that?
Kyouko (K) - Hey!!
K - I mean you! You are not using magic to do this all the time?
Homura (H) - Only three times a week...
K - ONLY you said?!?
H - Let's skip that. Now it's your turn.
K - I pass!!
K - You you don't need to say anything any more... I will not do such thing! You can do it yourself if you want!
H - We are already there and you are still such a poser...
K - (liquid blowing out of mouth)
H - Take this
K - Oh.....
H - TAKE IT
K - This...Oh....
H - Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it Take it
K - (so annoying)
H - That's right.
K - Humph!
M - Hmm...?
S - Hey, somehow it feels a bit cold up there...
K - I am so sorry...
H - You will get used to it.

:lol: :lol:

And rumor has it that after some time it is what Homura and Kyouko become:

:mwahaha:

OMAKE - The back cover of a doujin about Mahou Shoujo moonlighting as a Deliheru callgirl. The front cover has Mami-san... (as the story is about Mami)

I never thought I would come back to Evangelion after EoE,
But I discovered Re-Take (or it found me?) and
now here I am.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asuka FAN FOREVER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Killer Bee
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

IT BEGINS

Postby Killer Bee » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:30 pm

I was just browsing Mandarake and stumbled upon this:

WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THIS :asuka_sad:

There were pictures of the first couple pages but it involves loli Charlotte doing some very NSFW things so I won't post them here. I'm sure you can guess what kinds of things by the title.

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Re: IT BEGINS

Postby symbv » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:36 pm

View Original PostKiller Bee wrote:There were pictures of the first couple pages but it involves loli Charlotte doing some very NSFW things so I won't post them here. I'm sure you can guess what kinds of things by the title.

I have seen doujin with Charlotte doing that and doujin with QB doing that...
It is one fate of moe characters to be drafted into the dark netherworld of doujin depravity.... (yes, some find Charlotte and QB to be moe)
now here I am.
Asuka FAN FOREVER

Killer Bee
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

STOP! Homu time.

Postby Killer Bee » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Being papercraft is suffering.

rhfxz1s
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby rhfxz1s » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Well I just finished catching up with this show, and it's really impressive. I can even see the Eva comparisons, though I don't think they are nearly as strong as some people are making them out to be. Hopefully episode 11 and 12 actually air in April like I've been hearing...

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:07 am

Here are two versions of Mami's transformation theme that I think are pretty good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7UhfYMYQHc&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QEa4TiHDBA&NR=1

And a remix of the ending theme.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtBZO0-TT_I&NR=1
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:09 am

View Original Postchild of Lilith wrote:And a remix of the ending theme.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtBZO0-TT_I&NR=1

And my new PSP background:
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/842 ... d_of_blade

toe mash
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby toe mash » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:23 am

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:And my new PSP background:
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/842 ... d_of_blade

And my current PC wallpaper

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:40 am

A little bit of Mami makes everything better.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

User-iel
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby User-iel » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:22 am

Be careful not to stray from goodness while among the tribes of Doujin...

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/888054/am_-amyu_amyu-bow-choker-dress-gloves-grief_seed-h

And someone on Pixiv thought that Gen could use a hand. Here's the manga...

http://danbooru.donmai.us/pool/show/3240

@Topic So we have been given a (very small) crumb of information, that "combat in the style of Urobochi" is a component in episode eleven. Thanks to symbv, cramergamer and everyone else in the supply chain. Once I know that, I start to wonder, would Shaft consider a jarring change of style for the some ending sequences? As the stock of AMVs scrolled by, some other strong combinations occurred to me. A few from Western music:

Nights in White Satin -The Moody Blues

I'll stand by you - The Pretenders

Joining You - Alanis Morissette

And then a chance for elliptic power-chord reference by Kajiura-san:

Salva Nos 2011 mix.

I'd be more than willing to risk the resulting seizure.
@InstrumentalityOne I liked that art, now what sort of images would make a proper horizon in "Mami's 'Reality Marble/koyuu kekkai'?" The answer could make it even better.

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:59 am

^
IT WAS ALL A DREAM ARRRRGHHH

This looks pretty nice, actually.
Good PSP backgrounds are hard to come by since the XMB tends to obscure fucking everything.

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Postby symbv » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:19 am

View Original PostUser-iel wrote:And someone on Pixiv thought that Gen could use a hand. Here's the manga...

http://danbooru.donmai.us/pool/show/3240

Thanks User-iel for that doujin. It was very well done!! I really love it. In some way it was drawn like shoujo manga even. Also the two possible endings are both valid and are actually possible in the vein of the "not all happy but a resolution nonetheless" ending that Butch Gen hinted in interviews.

So we have four possible candidates for endings now:
- Everyone banded together to defeat Walpurgis Night and destroy QB's system but Homura had to sacrifice herself as the last mahou shoujo
- More mahou shoujo joined in and somehow they defeated Walpurgis Night and QB but many girls died as a result
- Madoka wished for the same wish as Homura, so if either died or became witch the other would rewind time, and they both fell into endless loop trying to find a final resolution. (I kind of like this ending!)
- Everything in Homura's dream but the hopeful thing is no more mahou shoujo is needed as Homura is now generating all the energy needed.

As for Ep.11 cramergamer thought it would stay in the current timeline, but I think the current timeline is now hopeless and need Homura to try harder again. cramergamer may get it right but I strongly believe that Madoka will finally find out what Homura went through and why Homura was so obsessed with her not becoming mahou shoujo.
now here I am.
Asuka FAN FOREVER

The Bastard King
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby The Bastard King » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:03 pm

View Original Postchild of Lilith wrote:A little bit of Mami makes everything better.
Then clearly unlimited Mami works.

Get it?
16:26 <BastardKing> KICK REASON TO THE CURB
16:26 <Fuyutsuki> BastardKing fires the kick cannon and it EXPLODES IN HIS FACE

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Mami is the bone of her musket.
Mami lookin' badass  SPOILER: Show
Last edited by child of Lilith on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

kuwisdelu
Lilith

Postby kuwisdelu » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:05 pm

^^ I see you, Lance of Longinus.

Wait. *cries*

soul.assassin
Geezer of All Trades
Geezer of All Trades

Postby soul.assassin » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:52 am

There's also a Pallet Assault Rifle/Steyr ACR, minus the odd magazine in the butt.

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Postby symbv » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:59 am

Sign of passing time and arrival of the new kid on the block....

Cross-over of PMMM and Nichijou!!

click for bigger image
now here I am.
Asuka FAN FOREVER

User-iel
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby User-iel » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:05 am

@symbv - I'm in partial agreement. Here's where I differ in expectation for episode eleven. I think now is where we see if Homura's wish is superior to her current existence, as I think he's telling us she gets to fight alone and die. Madoka will be (somewhat) protected, but she might contract as a result. Would Homura loop again like this? Or is Madoka solo in episode twelve?

My theory is that Homura can't "win" currently, for the structural reason that even though we have Urobuchi's "grit and entropy" reality, this is Still a Mahou Shojou anime. Homura is violating one of the success conditions that usually exist here. While there are many more ways to fail inside PMMM, to ascend must still require one to open one's heart. Is Homura doing that, really? For her, love has become one-sided. We'll see if Gen allows her the chance to see that. What she really needs is someone else to fight Walpurgis, leaving her free to mend fences and... at least, be human. ; ) Well, I guess there's nothing standing between her and the role of Gretchen (from Faust, not InuCurry).

@child of Lilith That's the spirit! But her background would have to reflect her mindset, and the metalwork / industrial / rationalism of Shiro's gearworks is probably not a perfect fit. Thanks for Shooping with us.

@InstrumentalityOne Yes, it looks nice without more detail in this application. And thanks to you voluntarily reading troll manga, the heat death of the Universe is slightly delayed. You're a hero!

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Postby symbv » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:05 am

View Original PostUser-iel wrote:@symbv - I'm in partial agreement. Here's where I differ in expectation for episode eleven. I think now is where we see if Homura's wish is superior to her current existence, as I think he's telling us she gets to fight alone and die. Madoka will be (somewhat) protected, but she might contract as a result. Would Homura loop again like this? Or is Madoka solo in episode twelve?

I don't think if Homura dies, she would be able to loop back. Her wish is to save Madoka, and if she dies but Madoka is saved by 1) not dying 2) not becoming a witch (meaning she is not a mahou shoujo) 3) the Earth also survives (meaning Walpurgis Night is destroyed), then that's it.

So the ending may well be Homura dying but Madoka lives. Kind of like the first ending in my previous post -- the difference being instead of Homura killing herself as she is the last mahou shoujo, something kills Homura (or Homura fixes everything by sacrificing herself in the process).

View Original PostUser-iel wrote:My theory is that Homura can't "win" currently, for the structural reason that even though we have Urobuchi's "grit and entropy" reality, this is Still a Mahou Shojou anime. Homura is violating one of the success conditions that usually exist here. While there are many more ways to fail inside PMMM, to ascend must still require one to open one's heart. Is Homura doing that, really? For her, love has become one-sided. We'll see if Gen allows her the chance to see that. What she really needs is someone else to fight Walpurgis, leaving her free to mend fences and... at least, be human. ; ) Well, I guess there's nothing standing between her and the role of Gretchen (from Faust, not InuCurry).

You may draw the conclusion from a different reason, but we both agree that Homura cannot win currently. As for Homura being human, I think she is human enough already but it is just that she is hiding most of her emotions to others in order to achieve her goal of saving Madoka. The main issue is not whether Homura is going to open her heart but whether Madoka will come to know what Homura is hiding from her - her history, her love, her determination etc. From a storytelling point of view, since we already saw the true feelings of Homura as an external observer, I do not think the anime will have Homura spitting out the same thing to Madoka. Basically Homura has decided her current attitude is the best way to achieve her goal so she is unlikely to tell everything to Madoka by herself. The main thing is whether Madoka will find out by herself. And I believe it is an important point there: The biggest step possible in the story would be for the mutual feelings between Madoka and Homura established and from there hope and power is derived. The feeling will be even stronger than what is between them in the previous loops, and with Madoka's power getting so much stronger in this (or the next) timeline, some "miracle" may happen. This is why I predict that Homura may fail in this timeline, but she will manage the critical thing of unleashing Madoka's accumulated memory and feelings, thus power, which will bring to the next timeline for the finale.

OMAKE 1

Some people are really good at craftsmanship. This time a plastic handmade Mami doll !! Very elegant!

ImageImage

OMAKE 2

Homura as mecha musume !!

OMAKE 3

To all fans of HOMURA...

now here I am.
Asuka FAN FOREVER

Return to “Anime and Manga”