[Merch] Evangelion Figures Superthread [3]

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

Re: [Merch] Evangelion Figures Superthread [3]

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:15 pm

View Original PostA Renegade Deserter wrote:These are just Promo Pics, though the figurines themselves are definitly of higher quality and have their price.

It seems they have no set price, rather you pay to try to get them. Which means for us getting them second hand. No different from the Sega price figures. You can get those relatively cheap (20, 30€).

With these companies generally you get quality for good prices. This is the Asuka Gasha Portrait (there is another slightly different one with glossy finish too). Got it for 15€...and that's because shipping was pricy.

SPOILER: Show

Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby bladerj » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:34 pm

View Original Postevaunit13 wrote:It's pretty annoying that none of the Bandai lines have a complete lineup:
- Robot Damashii '10: missing 06, 08
- Robot Damashii '20: missing 03 (teased but not announced), 06
- Real Grade: missing 03 (teased but not announced)

Shame that Revoltech is the only option for a complete lineup, since I think they're dramatically inferior to anything Bandai puts out. Hopefully we'll at least get Mk13 announced for some of the lines after the movie releases.

you think that is bad ? im still waiting on the red plug suit Asuka and my goddam Shinji ikari figma....any version...how does a company license a movie and doesnt make a figure of its MAIN character ?!??! if they dont think Shinji would sell on its own just pair him with kaworu and you will see that shit fly off the shelfs. and if they dont think Shinji sells, why they even made one for mari ?
ANATA BAKA !?

Archer
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Archer » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:07 pm

View Original Postbladerj wrote:if they dont think Shinji sells, why they even made one for mari ?

They literally redid their plans for 2.0 to give Mari a bigger role due to fans' response to her in the preview, that tells you all you need to know about her popularity.

Blockio
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:38 am

RG MArk.06 was revealed proper today, and boy does it look good
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

•      
  •      

Postby SEELE-01 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:20 pm

I stand corrected.
The figure does come with the extra abdominal segment.
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

Blockio
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:33 pm

Yep, Bandai design wizards have done it again
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Archer
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Archer » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:33 pm

The extra segment does look a bit skinny compared to the other ones, I'll probably try my hand at modding this kit when I get it to make that segment a bit thicker and the chest a bit smaller.

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:31 am

New Kuro-Rei figure.

Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

•      
  •      

Postby SEELE-01 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:13 pm

Ewww! She has an expression and stuff! :cringe:
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

Blockio
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:26 pm

I'm not one for waifu figues, but I do like that one

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:30 am

Another white Asuka figure confirmes.
Companies doing God's work.

Archer
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Archer » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:03 am

Just a random thought, I wonder if the upcoming Asuka and Mari plugsuit nendoroids will also be released in their retconned color schemes? Kinda sucks to have a figure that's obsoleted before it's even been released but I suppose it's an odd circumstance to have the designs retconned nearly a decade after the fact.

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:31 am

∆ Well I wouldn't call the plugsuits obsolete. There is still merch coming out featuring the old colors. And I think it'll continue to be acknowledged that those colors are a great design as well.

Ayriel
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Ayriel » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:08 am

Heyo! If anyone was thinking about selling their Medicom RAH EVA-00 hit me up! I'm keen to get my mits on one for a semi-reasonable price.

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby bladerj » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:09 pm

View Original PostArcher wrote:Just a random thought, I wonder if the upcoming Asuka and Mari plugsuit nendoroids will also be released in their retconned color schemes? Kinda sucks to have a figure that's obsoleted before it's even been released but I suppose it's an odd circumstance to have the designs retconned nearly a decade after the fact.

obsolete ? are you FKING kidding me ? if they really retcon your figure is RARE collectible now.
Save it for your children education.
ANATA BAKA !?

quirkthekenku
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby quirkthekenku » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:06 pm

Hi all! First time posting—I figured folks here would most appreciate this recent acquisition: Units 00, 01, and 02, TV version, approx 16in tall, PVC, by Tsukuda Hobby circa 1997. They're everything I hoped they would be. Their waterslide decals look damaged, so I'll probably leave them be. Are these the biggest commercial figures of the original TV Evas? For size comparison, I gave a quarter to Unit-00 and sat my Kaiyodo Eva-01 underneath.

evaunit13
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby evaunit13 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:16 pm

Very cool! I recognize those from "Extra Curricular Lesson with Hideaki Anno."
i want rebuild

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby bladerj » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:14 am

View Original Postquirkthekenku wrote:Hi all! First time posting—I figured folks here would most appreciate this recent acquisition: Units 00, 01, and 02, TV version, approx 16in tall, PVC, by Tsukuda Hobby circa 1997. They're everything I hoped they would be. Their waterslide decals look damaged, so I'll probably leave them be. Are these the biggest commercial figures of the original TV Evas? For size comparison, I gave a quarter to Unit-00 and sat my Kaiyodo Eva-01 underneath.

original series, i guess so as for eva 01 no, there is a human size eva 01 https://geekculture.co/you-can-now-purc ... -usd33000/
ANATA BAKA !?

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby bladerj » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:15 pm

ANATA BAKA !?

Blockio
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:37 pm

It's pretty fun, yeah

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”