Off-topic Manga AU discussion: Shinji Ikari Raising Project

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Rj123541
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby Rj123541 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:19 pm

View Original PostDream wrote:Was Anno the one who made this or had a hand in it? I always assumed it was just Gainax.
He a of everything which is evangelion. And why haven't you replied to my messages?
logic.
ロジック
Avatar: "Irelia", my top lane masterpiece.

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Dream » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:36 pm

View Original PostRj123541 wrote:He a of everything which is evangelion. And why haven't you replied to my messages?

Ah, well as far as i understand Gainax releases a lot of things Anno is completely unrelated to, unaware of, or things that sometimes even make him wince. At least as far as i know, other posters surely know more about it. And sorry for not replying, i really haven't been on the top of my game these recent months, basically i've been too tired and emotionally exhausted by a lot of bullshit as to pay attention to much of anything. Besides that i've been unavaiable these recent days.
"Every line is a joy" -Kaworu Nagisa.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Rj123541
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby Rj123541 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:42 pm

View Original PostDream wrote:Ah, well as far as i understand Gainax releases a lot of things Anno is completely unrelated to, unaware of, or things that sometimes even make him wince. At least as far as i know, other posters surely know more about it. And sorry for not replying, i really haven't been on the top of my game these recent months, basically i've been too tired and emotionally exhausted by a lot of bullshit as to pay attention to much of anything. Besides that i've been unavaiable these recent days.
Well I guess that I dont know much of it either, I was just assuming since he is the creator of eva they would have to get his consent. And you can lways talk to me about it in pm if you want. I will be up to it as always.
logic.
ロジック
Avatar: "Irelia", my top lane masterpiece.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Take your discussion to PMs and keep this thread on topic.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

arilando
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby arilando » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:32 am

Sorry to be kinda off-topic but anyone know where i can download these two?
Angelic days and Shinji Ikari Raising?

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:23 pm

Forum rules wrote:Do not ask for, or provide links to, sites illegally hosting copyrighted media. If you want to download the entire show, its soundtracks, and scans of the entire manga, fine -- but do it without involving the forum.

I believe that these titles are for sale on Amazon.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:10 pm

I've read all of the spinoff series, and I think I can sum it up as follows:

Angelic Days is an attempt to mimic Key.
Gakuen Datenroku (Campus Apocalypse) is an attempt to mimic Nasu (or maybe Higurashi, not sure which).
Ikari Shinji Ikusei Keikaku (Shinji Ikari Raising Project) is all of the fanservice.

Now granted, I have found elements (besides the fanservice) that I enjoyed about ISIK like Wacky!Gendo and... Oh wait. Actually, I guess that also kind of pertains to fanservice. And the rest of it feels like slice of life tasks combined with Milly Ashford's craziness even when they deal with problems around the base, like
ISIK  SPOILER: Show
riding on exercise bikes to keep the power going or Gendo spraying the Magi with disenfectant because it has a virus. Or maybe it was bug repellant because someone said it had a bug. I forgot which *shrugs*

Pretty sure all of these kinds of elements are in your generic harem anime though.
Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)
Karigane Shirou in LoL's RP - Rebuild of Evangelion: We Are (Not) Together
"'I was a nerd before it was cool' ~Agent" ~Lance of LoL

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”