The (Un)OFFICIAL Evangelion Heal/Hurt Game!

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Rock-Slash
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Rock-Slash » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:13 am

Shinji - 60 -
Asuka - 55 +
Misato - 120
Kaji - 40
Toji - 5

SaltyJoe
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby SaltyJoe » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:37 am

Since Asuka will inevitably bite the dust next, i'll focus on keeping Misato on top ( :beavis: :butthead:). Oh, and some hurting for Wanker-kun.

Shinji - 50 -
Asuka - 55
Misato - 125 +
Kaji - 40

Legendary wrote:Toji - 5

But but... people die if they are killed.
Last edited by SaltyJoe on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it is too dark to read."

GrummanCat
Matarael
Matarael

Postby GrummanCat » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:37 am

During an "I hate myself" tantrum, Asuka kicks a bath bucket across the floor which clobbers Misato in the face. She feels better now.

Shinji - 60 -
Asuka - 60 +
Misato - 110
Kaji - 40
Toji - 5
PLEASE check out my alt-universe EVA fan comic "EVA-303"!
https://eva-303.blogspot.com/

https://www.deviantart.com/eva-303

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:43 am

GrummanCat, you missed SaltyJoe's post (you posted at the same time).

Fixed scores:

Shinji - 50
Asuka - 60
Misato - 115
Kaji - 40
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:05 am

Rei DIED?!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shinji - 55 +
Asuka - 50 -
Misato - 115
Kaji - 40

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

Postby Kendrix » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:09 am

Asuka thinks its time to ask Shinji to swear his undying love to her, now that her rival is out of the way. She tells him not to cry about that "Emotionless plastic doll" and to become her boyfriend.
He slaps her across the face for saying such things about Rei and tells her that he doesn't want anything to do with her because she is arrogant and selfish, and that SHE is the one who appears to lack feelings just as compassion. Some weeks ago, he might have gone with the redhead and would just have accepted the way she treated him and his friends becauswe he thought he didn't deserve any better, was desperate for any sort of affection and was too scared to speak up, but after the events of 2.0, he has become a better and more adult human being with a sense of self-worth - in other words, someone who will no longer let Asuka disrespect him.
Shinji Ikari has become a MAN, and he will honour all his fallen friends and his father by staying one and saving the world so that their sacrices won't have been for nothing.

Shinji - 55
Asuka - 50
Misato - 115
Kaji - 40

PS: really stupid of you guys to go and kill Rei NOW. If you had let the two girls survive untill the finale, Asuka would most likely have won, but now, Revenge is going to hit her and Misato will win.
FEEL MY WRATH!
Last edited by Kendrix on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:15 am

^

Fixed score:

Shinji - 60
Asuka - 40
Misato - 115
Kaji - 40

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

Postby Kendrix » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:17 am

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:^

Fixed score:

Shinji - 60
Asuka - 40
Misato - 115
Kaji - 40

Oh, thanks. I was going to fix it myself but you were faster

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:23 am

View Original PostKendrix wrote:PS: really stupid of you guys to go and kill Rei NOW. If you had let the two girls survive untill the finale, Asuka would most likely have won, but now, Revenge is going to hit her and Misato will win.
FEEL MY WRATH!

This was my plan ever since Maya died. :mwahaha:
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

Rock-Slash
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Rock-Slash » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:30 am

Meh, my mistake.

Revenge is going to hit her and Misato will win.

That's fine with me, I just hoped it would end up between her and Asuka in the end, but it doesn't look like it'll happen.
Last edited by Rock-Slash on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

Postby Kendrix » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:31 am

View Original PostOz wrote:This was my plan ever since Maya died. :mwahaha:

Well, that was a 'realistic' prediction, I'll still try my best to save Shinji and dispose of Misato.

But actually, having Misato win is a conclusion I can accept. She's no my super-deper-alltime-fav, but she's fairly cool and we have a lot in common.

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:47 am

View Original PostKendrix wrote:Well, that was a 'realistic' prediction, I'll still try my best to save Shinji and dispose of Misato.

I'd rather you'd not do that. Isn't Asuka your logical nemesis here instead of Misato? Keeping Asuka from winning should be the top objective of Reifags

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Postby The Eva Monkey » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:13 am

Shinji - 60
Asuka - 30
Misato - 115
Kaji - 45

Asuka tries to get all up and ons Kaji. Kaji slaps some sense into her.

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

Postby Eric Blair » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:16 am

View Original PostKendrix wrote:If you had let the two girls survive untill the finale, Asuka would most likely have won, but now, Revenge is going to hit her and Misato will win.

That was the original plan, however people healing Rei and hurting Asuka ignoring the truce became such a detrimental option that they were the ones who precipitated this turn of events; I guess blame them, not the guys who struck back.

View Original PostKendrix wrote:But actually, having Misato win is a conclusion I can accept. She's no my super-deper-alltime-fav, but she's fairly cool.

Agreed; she's like a grown up Asuka in every aspect except that age has given her the advantage of being tsundere over Kaji only, not everyone else.

View Original PostXard wrote:Isn't Asuka your logical nemesis here instead of Misato? Keeping Asuka from winning should be the top objective of Reifags

You don't have to resort to psychological guerrilla; it was always a calculated risk that by hurting/killing Rei, the reminder Reifans would simply go with someone else to prevent Asuka from winning, in much the same way how doing the same with Misato would add Misato fans to the other side.
Last edited by Eric Blair on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

Postby Kendrix » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:19 am

View Original PostXard wrote:I'd rather you'd not do that. Isn't Asuka your logical nemesis here instead of Misato? Keeping Asuka from winning should be the top objective of Reifags

Misato's next AFTER Asuka.
I assumed that squeezing the very last and dying breath out of Asuka went without speaking HEHE
I'm just a bit sad the she most likely won't last until tomorrow so I can't kill her myself.
Last edited by Kendrix on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cody MacArthur Fett
Bardiel
Bardiel

Postby Cody MacArthur Fett » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:23 am

Asuka has a long day but comes home to find that Shinji has made the family a gorgeous gourmet dinner. It's delicious.

Unfortunately, the dish contains milk and Misato is lactose intolerant.

Shinji - 60
Asuka - 35 +
Misato - 105 -
Kaji - 45
Sic Semper Tyrannus
Carry on.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:37 am

Asuka and Shinji get a small laugh at Misato's lactate woes.

Kaji however is majorly turned off and turns to drugs to forget the horrors of that room.

This amuses Asuka more.

Shinji - 60
Asuka - 40 +
Misato - 105
Kaji - 35 -
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:43 am

Don't worry about Rei. Even if she dies, she can be replaced. :rei_meh:

As a Shinji Supporter (or whatever we're called) I'm gonna keep on healing him. It would be somewhat hilarious if he wins and somebody makes him go insane [s]implied EoE[/s] Last B style. I'd also find it funny if this boils down to Asuka versus Shinji. For whoever's wondering... If Shinji kicks the bucket I might switch to healing Misato; after all they're both the "heroes of the story" according to that Anno Confession Letter. I guess it depends on who's left, really. At this point Asuka and Misato seem to have enough fans that I'm not too worried about them.

Shinji gets sick with the flu, but Misato plays nurse-maid and manages to make a decent meal(!!) while Asuka seems concerned (N-not like she cares about the idiot or anything). It's a good day despite baka-kun feeling under the weather. +5

Kaji yet again gets run over by Malcolm's surveillance taco. This time it's in reverse. Poor bastard. -10

Shinji - 65
Asuka - 40
Misato - 105
Kaji - 25
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:51 am

Thx SSD. You heal the S, i'll heal the A.
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:32 pm

New day, new post. This will likely be over before I get home from work so I won't wait for latter tonight like I usually do.

Shinji - 70
Asuka - 30
Misato - 105
Kaji - 25
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Return to “Role-Playing Related”