Let's make the worst Evangelion adaptation that ever existed!

The place for all of the old Live Action Evangelion Movie threads.

Moderator: Board Staff

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:09 pm

さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Guyver Spawn
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Guyver Spawn » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:53 pm

^Lol that stuff posted in that site give me a good laugh.
Xbox live gamertag: Guyver Spawn 27
PSN: Hellspawn28

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:08 pm

You know, Touji becoming the token black guy makes perfect sense. Should be named Trevor or T-Rod though. Preferably played by some young rapper too.

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby Sammaeloo » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:24 pm

Got some I didn't add to mine.

Tom Cruise as Kaworu

Mel Gibson as Aoba

Andy Dick as Hyuga

Ellen Degeneres as Maya
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

snowballreborn
Lilith

Postby snowballreborn » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:08 pm

snowballreborn wrote:a kevin smith *directed* evangelion film would actually be great

No.[/quote]

As long as it isn't like Jersey girl.

BattleMonkey
Leliel
Leliel

Postby BattleMonkey » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:20 pm

Isn't the Eva detectives manga already this?

Tlaloc
Embryo

Postby Tlaloc » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:08 pm

I once read a post somewhere else of what if WWE Films made the Eva movies.

They mentioned things like John Cena as Shinji; The Undertaker as Rei, Shawn Michaels as Keel Lorenz, Vince McMahon as Gendo, The Spirit Squad as The Mass Produced Evas and things like that.

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby Sammaeloo » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:11 pm

^ This comes to mind
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEDCVi2oEoo[/url]
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

eva0313777
Embryo

Postby eva0313777 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:05 pm

for me it'd be

ben stiller or as Shinji
miley cyrus as Asuka
the olsen twins as every Rei
jon heder as kensuke
zac efron as toji
megan fox as Misato
robin williams(in his mrs.doubtfire costume) as ritsuko
george w bush as gendo
wiliam shatner as fuyutsuki
morgan freeman as penpen
Donald Joseph “DJ” Qualls(the guy from the new guy whose white and skinny as hell,he's perfect for the role) as kaworu

Guyver Spawn
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Guyver Spawn » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:21 pm

If Kevin Smith directed a Eva movie then he would add Jay and Silent Bob in the movie. Oh god that would both be funny and awful to watch.
Xbox live gamertag: Guyver Spawn 27
PSN: Hellspawn28

Chrad
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Chrad » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:05 am

eva0313777 wrote:for me it'd be

ben stiller or as Shinji
miley cyrus as Asuka
the olsen twins as every Rei
jon heder as kensuke
zac efron as toji
megan fox as Misato
robin williams(in his mrs.doubtfire costume) as ritsuko
george w bush as gendo
wiliam shatner as fuyutsuki
morgan freeman as penpen
Donald Joseph “DJ” Qualls(the guy from the new guy whose white and skinny as hell,he's perfect for the role) as kaworu

Shinji is almost twice as old as Misato, who is the same age as Rei and a year older than Toji.

I say, 'why not'.

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

Postby chee » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:02 am

George Takei as Kaworu

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

Postby BrikHaus » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:26 pm

chee wrote:George Takei as Kaworu

Chee as George Takei as Kaworu as Little Red Riding Hood as Garey Busey on crack as Chee.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:39 am

^
YES! :lol:

Or, the ancient "LAEM Worst Case Scenario" page.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Postby NemZ » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:29 am

Guyver Spawn wrote:If Kevin Smith directed a Eva movie then he would add Jay and Silent Bob in the movie.

But they'd be replacing Toji and Kensuke. Would it really be all that bad? Well, yes... but it would still be worth watching. I want to see Shinji complaining that he isn't even supposed to be in Tokyo-3 today.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

scarmullet
Matarael
Matarael

Postby scarmullet » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:34 am

NemZ wrote:
Guyver Spawn wrote:If Kevin Smith directed a Eva movie then he would add Jay and Silent Bob in the movie.

But they'd be replacing Toji and Kensuke. Would it really be all that bad? Well, yes... but it would still be worth watching. I want to see Shinji complaining that he isn't even supposed to be in Tokyo-3 today.

Any one dare me to make a vid with this audio?

Here it is[/url]
Me and my Droogs.
http://www.youtube.com/user/scarmulletpart2
Serindip LLC are Nazis!!!!

snowballreborn
Lilith

Postby snowballreborn » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Not saying this would be bad or absolutely good, but if kevin smith did the casting and used his normal cast he might use

Gendo - Bruce Willis
Misato - Elizabeth Banks
Aoba - Jason Mewes
Kaji - Matt Damon or Brandon Routh
Hyuga - Jeff Anderson
Alan Rickman - Keel Lorenz
Joey Lauren Adams - Ritsuko
Young Rei or Young Asuka- Harley Quinn Smith

Evangelion217
Lilith

Postby Evangelion217 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:12 pm

Robert Pattinson as Shinji

Dude, he would actually do a decent job. Get Orlando Bloom, if you really want a bad actor. ;)
The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth.

"Komm Susser Todd" is the most up-lifting song about depression"- Evangelion217

It's stange that "Evangelion" became such a hit. All the characters are so sick!- Hideaki Anno

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:59 pm

The worst Evangelion adaption would just be a live action adaption in general.

It would be funnier if it would be directed by Al Khan and the names were westernized. Shinji Ikari = Sheen Hammels, Rei Ayanami = Stacy Cartwell, Gendo Ikari = Gregory Hammels, Asuka Langely Shoryu = Amy Sandra Magdel

Anyone saw what I did there?
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:56 am

I posted this in some chit-chat forum about a month ago. I think it can work here.

The Rei Horror Picture Show

Naive young Shinji Ikari proposes to his equally naive and PMSing girlfriend Asuka Langley Sohryu after the wedding of their two friends, Toji Suzahara and Hikari Horaki. After a lavish dance number in a nearby church (Asuka, make me some pasta, and I'll love you!), the newly engaged decide to visit their old science teacher, Kozu Fuyutski.

However, their car breaks down in a thunderstorm and they're forced to take refuge in a nearby giant underground pyramid (There's a light, over in the Geo-Front). Inside they meet a motley crew composed of the incestuous mother/daughter maids Noako and Ritsuko Akagi, three dancing bridge bunnies and a shrill-voiced tap dancing hedonist named Misato Katsurgai. (Let's do second impact again!) And las,t but not least, Shinji's estranged, cross-dressing father, Gendo Ikari (I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Tokyo-3).

After being stripped and forced into an elevator, Gendo reveals his latest creation, Rei Horror, a blonde clone of his deceased wife wearing nothing but a golden bikini (Gendo's hand is hangin' over with dread, and I got a feelin' he's gonna be getting some head). He then demonstrates his evil plan to make Rei do aerobic workouts for some reason (In just seven days, I can make you a a wo-man!).

But things go bad when Gendo's old fling, Ryoji Kaji erupts from a nearby freezer and starts getting it on with Misato (Hat-patootie, bless my soul, I need something better than Rit-su-ko!). Gendo quickly dispatches Kaji with an axe, noticably upsetting Misato and goes to bed with Rei. Later, Gendo seduces both Shinji and Asuka as the incestuous Naoko Akagi chases off Rei with candles.

Meanwhile Asuka is out of her mind with guilt and runs up back to Gendo's lab, only to see Gendo getting it on with Shinji over a monitor. She finds the injured Rei hiding in the lab and decides to sleep with her just because. Meanwhile Misato and Ristsuko are watching over another monitor and get really touchy-feely. (Toucha-Toucha-Touch Me! I wanna get back at baka Shin-ji!)

Later Gendo runs back up into his lab, whipping Naoko for her negligence. Meanwhile, Naoko discovers that wheel-chair bound Professor Fuyutski has invaded the zen room. Gendo, enraged, reveals that Fuyutski is working for the FBI and thinks he sent Shinji to stake him out. After finding out that everyone slept with everyone, they all have dinner where Fuyutski reveals that Kaji was his nephew (When Kaji said he didn't like his wedgie, I didn't buy him any new pants).

Gendo, enraged again, pulls off the tablecloth to reveals Kaji's mutilated corpse underneath and the fact that everyone was eating him. Asuka runs into Rei's arms which drives Gendo into another frenzy and makes him chase Asuka up some stairs (You'd better wise up, Asuka Langely, I know your naughty bits are quite dangley).

Eventually they wind up back at the lab and Gendo reveals his Instrumentality Transducer and tangs Shinji, Asuka, Fuyutski, Rei and Misato. They are un-tanged in Terminal Dogma and forced to act out a floor-show, all of them wearing corsets, furry boas and fish-nets. (Rose tangs my world and keeps me safe from my trouble and pain). Suddenly the curtain opens and Gendo is standing before a giant red cross where Lilith is crucified (Whatever happened to Adam and Lilith? Those massive, marshmallow frames! One look at that massive thigh, how I started to cry, because I wanted to be dressed just the same!)

The floor-show becomes a massive orgy in the LCL pool. Fuyutski contemplates trying to escape the decadence around him, but then caves anyway (I'm an a wild and an untamed thing, an Eva with berserker bling!). However, the part is crashed by the incestuous Akagi maids who declare Gendo their prisoner. Gendo attempts to justify his actions in song (I've seen red skies through the tang in my eyes), but it's no use. The Akagi's murder Gendo, Rei and Misato with blue octohedron lasers and start Third Impact.

Shinji, Asuka and Fuyutski barely get away, but their lives will never be the same again. Narrated by criminologist Keel Lorenz
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Return to “Live Action Evangelion Movie”